Superman vs Batman, Wolverine, Robin, The Human Torch & Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Batman, Wolverine, Robin (Dick Grayson), The Human Torch & Spider-man have ONE DAY to figure out how to take down the man of steel WITHOUT KRYPTONITE, RED SUN, OR MAGIC.

Who wins?

jollyjim311
The variety is pretty good, between batman and Peter they might be able to think of something. Good thread.

The Ion
Only thing I can think of is the Phantom Zone Projector. I know theres one in the Fortress but there might be one in the Watchtower.

Chances are he speedblitzes them into hell.

EDIT - Actually he definitely kills them. Any weapon they come up with has to be activated before he has time to blitz them which realistically isn't possible.

Zarathustra
Does Kryptonite include the red Kryptonite Batman created and can synthesize when he wants to? Also, I'd imagine they could use that device he invented to take out Wonder Woman, trapping Superman in an illusionary fight until he runs himself to death... Anyway, deus ex machina invention or strategy for the win.

spetznaz
Realistically Superman should win. He can have all of them knocked out before they can literally think/act out of instinct/ get a tingling spider-sense/ act out of training/ or trigger a super-nova detonation.

However if it was written out the writers would probably have it become a drawn out fight, even when they have to inject PIS (for example the whole Red Ray thing that weakened Superman to where Spiderman was actually beating and punching him ....without shattering his fists).

In a real fight not many can stand up against Kal-El, and if you take out magic, red sun ray effects, and kryptonite ....well ..... thumb down

Without the 3 (magic, red rays and/or kryptonite) one would need a being that has the same (or more) powers (both in extent of capability as well as sheer variety) as Superman, and none of the characters named above come close.

Bruce is smart ....but without his tools and toys he is just a man. An extremely capable and resourceful man, but without the right combination of resources a 'resourceful' man is simply a man without resources. Without access to kryptonite, magic, or a red ray generator Bruce is extremely limited in options.
Spiderman is extremely strong, extremely agile, and quite fast. However next to Superman he is pathetically weak, as agile as globs of stale molasses, and as quick as a tired snail.
Robin/Nightwing ....scratch!
The Human Torch has nice flame powers, and his Supernova would be cool. However all it would do is just warm up Superman (and, if the team is really unlucky, maybe even strengthen him if the supernova simulates the plasma energy of the sun in yellow shift).
Wolverine .....cool dude, great reflexes, nice claws, healing factor. Against Superman ....dead short man with funny hair.

Superman.

Quick Freeze
only the team gets prep, supes is unaware that a fight will even take place. you dont think that the world's greatest detective and a super-powered scientist, with the help of highly qualified people they trust, will be able to ambush the man of steel?

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/Batman0a.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Spiderman/JR%20JR%20Peter_PRS.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/robin/Robin-Perez-NTT.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/johnny/marvel_human_torch_02_rar.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/2nd%20team/wolverine/ctbp_quitely_wolverine.gif

superman has been taken out by powerless evil masterminds before, bats is supposed to be one of the smartest comic characters ever and he knows supes better than anyone, along with the other four and a whole 24 hours of studying and training i think they will find use of logan's admanium, johnny's nova, etc.

King KAM
wolverine takes that sucka out by himself

The Ion
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
only the team gets prep, supes is unaware that a fight will even take place. you dont think that the world's greatest detective and a super-powered scientist, with the help of highly qualified people they trust, will be able to ambush the man of steel?

Not with Superman's speed. He's basically fighting 5 statues.

Quick Freeze
what if bats sets up some sort of trap using an enormous amount of webbing and heat so that supes becomes incredibly entangled, that will slow him down enough for him to get gassed or something. . . use you imagination as to what could happen next

The Ion
He'd see the web, freeze it and then blitz everyone. big grin

Quick Freeze
he doesnt even know where they are, bats took out the entire jla by himself.
and seconds matter in this as soon as things are set in motion. the seconds that wolverine spends taking punishment because as wolverine8888 will tell you hes been punched by hulk and others tons of times and can walk away. the seconds spidey spends dodging him and fighting defensivly, the seconds human torch uses to distract him with a constant hot flame in his face, the seconds robin uses to. . . well he can be bait! and those definately arent the best qualities of the team's heroes those are just the if worst comes to worst scenarios

The Ion
Superman has taken the JLA too. The thing is fighting Superman is futile for them. There's nothing in their arsenal that can touch him. Batman has even said if Superman wanted him dead, there's nothing he can do to stop him.

"If Clark wanted to, he could crush me with his superspeed."

golem370
What if they made some kind of Uber Sonic weapon to scamble his mind?Or what if they just put a billion dollar bounty and the main man take the bounty?

Quick Freeze
alright i'll make it easier YES on the RED SUN but still NO MAGIC OR KRYPTONITE

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
What if they made some kind of Uber Sonic weapon to scamble his mind?Or what if they just put a billion dollar bounty and the main man take the bounty?
Give them any weapon they want, put their finger on the trigger/detonator/whatever and he'd still shut them down before they press it.

house
They could just blow up the sun...

golem370
And what about Lobo?

The Ion
This thread isn't Lobo Vs Superman.

golem370
But it's doesn't say that can't call in for help.

kgkg
Superman will kill them

i hate prep

Quick Freeze
isnt prep what makes comics interesting?
without prep there'd be no story, no thinking, no creativity, no character in any characters.

Quick Freeze
bump

Melnorme
I'll go with the team on this one. Superman's been beaten by less than these guys. And I don't buy into that "Speedblitz >>> All" crappola. Damn cop out answer.

Draco69
There's actually a really simple scenario:

Batman: Hal, you mind making a few GL rings for me?

Juntai
Originally posted by Melnorme
I'll go with the team on this one. Superman's been beaten by less than these guys. And I don't buy into that "Speedblitz >>> All" crappola. Damn cop out answer. That speedblitz is what happened last time Batman was confronted by Superman during Sacrifice. He was a standing target.

Quick Freeze
yeah but supes wont even know where to look, you're saying as soon as he sences a trap he'l just speed blitz everything til he's satisfied? i'm wherever they set him up will be covered in lead or something so i guess he'd have to.

i just dont think anybody's taking into consideration the character aspects of the heroes involved in this. . .

and keep in mind they now can use Red Sun just no kryptonite

sexyking
This is a load of crap to me superman can take on anyone and i mean anyone, when superman fights he fights calmly but imagine something tragic like lois being murdered i think thats when people will see the super in superman

Quick Freeze
he can but he wont
especially not batman, he has no idea that batman is trying to beat him
if he were to walk into a trap being attacked by five superheroes, that would be the last time he would go all out because he would assume it's some kind of plot or something.

he'd fight defensively and with red sun radiation on their side they can bury the man of steel

Draco69
Again. They can just get a few GL rings from Hal and badda bing badda boom they win.

Quick Freeze
aw come on theres got to be spidey and logan fans out there that are a little interested!

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
There's actually a really simple scenario:

Batman: Hal, you mind making a few GL rings for me?
And here we have Hal's response.

dvampire
he can but he wont
especially not batman, he has no idea that batman is trying to beat him
if he were to walk into a trap being attacked by five superheroes, that would be the last time he would go all out because he would assume it's some kind of plot or something.

he'd fight defensively and with red sun radiation on their side they can bury the man of steel

Well Red Sunlight isn't enough, Superman has been hit with that alot and was still able to fight. If they do use it on him it'll be there last.

dvampire
Originally posted by The Ion

laughing

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman will kill them

i hate prep

I hate "This guy vs these guys. This guys weaknesses are all null and void."

It's bullshit. Batman would not get into a fight with Superman WITHOUT the aid fo Kryptonite or red sun radiation.

Quick Freeze
he has red sun! i changed it on like the 4th post!

whatever if you hate it then you're waisting your time posting on it

Draco69
Originally posted by The Ion

Batman: I NEED GL rings!

Green Lantern: F*** you! I'm HAL JORDAN!

Spider-Man: ............

Robin: PLEASE, Hal?

Green Lantern: Didn't you hear me? I'm HAL JORDAN!

Human Torch: We are SO screwed.

Batman: Fine. But I had a plan against such discourse.

Robin: Gee, Batman. You ALWAYS have a plan don't you?

Batman: Of course I do. Just like I have a plan to genetically clone you when Blask Mask or the Joker kills you. I'm quite tired of finding a replacement all the time.

Robin: What?!

Batman: Nothing! Listen, Hal. If you give me a few GL rings, I'll give you your heart's desire.

Green Lantern: A lifelike replica of myself to sexually ravish for those morning boners?

Batman: ..........No. THESE!

Robin, Spider-Man, Human Torch: *collective gasps*

Green Lantern: K-k-k-KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!!

Batman: I know your secret, Hal. It wasn't a Yellow Parasite that drove you insane. It was because the Crisis wiped Krispy Kreme Doughnuts from existence. You remembered the taste. And you went mad because it didn't exist anymore. So you killed hundreds and became Parallax so you could bring back Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. And you succeeded, didn't you?

Green Lantern: You don't understand! They...taste.....SOOOOOOO....good. I have s**ked SO many c***ks just to get enough cash to buy them. *sobs*

Batman: Well, now they can be yours again Hal. I'm the richest man on the face of the planet. I can give you a LIFETIME supply of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. FOREVER.

Spider-Man: Isn't wielding the Green Lantern ring a sacred obligation that requires a fearless soul and....

Green Lantern: F*** off, Urkel! I'm HAL JORDAN. I make the damn decisions!

Batman: Of course you do, Hal. Of course, you do.

Green Lantern: Take the damn rings. Just leave me and my beloved Kremes alone!

Batman: God, I'm good. Come on, Superman doesn't stand a chance.

Robin: Uh. Bruce. Why did you put a green dildo up my....

Batman: That's NOT important. FOCUS on the MISSION!

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman: I NEED GL rings!

Green Lantern: F*** you! I'm HAL JORDAN!

Spider-Man: ............

Robin: PLEASE, Hal?

Green Lantern: Didn't you hear me? I'm HAL JORDAN!

Human Torch: We are SO screwed.

Batman: Fine. But I had a plan against such discourse.

Robin: Gee, Batman. You ALWAYS have a plan don't you?

Batman: Of course I do. Just like I have a plan to genetically clone you when Blask Mask or the Joker kills you. I'm quite tired of finding a replacement all the time.

Robin: What?!

Batman: Nothing! Listen, Hal. If you give me a few GL rings, I'll give you your heart's desire.

Green Lantern: A lifelike replica of myself to sexually ravish for those morning boners?

Batman: ..........No. THESE!

Robin, Spider-Man, Human Torch: *collective gasps*

Green Lantern: K-k-k-KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!!

Batman: I know your secret, Hal. It wasn't a Yellow Parasite that drove you insane. It was because the Crisis wiped Krispy Kreme Doughnuts from existence. You remembered the taste. And you went mad because it didn't exist anymore. So you killed hundreds and became Parallax so you could bring back Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. And you succeeded, didn't you?

Green Lantern: You don't understand! They...taste.....SOOOOOOO....good. I have s**ked SO many c***ks just to get enough cash to buy them. *sobs*

Batman: Well, now they can be yours again Hal. I'm the richest man on the face of the planet. I can give you a LIFETIME supply of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. FOREVER.

Spider-Man: Isn't wielding the Green Lantern ring a sacred obligation that requires a fearless soul and....

Green Lantern: F*** off, Urkel! I'm HAL JORDAN. I make the damn decisions!

Batman: Of course you do, Hal. Of course, you do.

Green Lantern: Take the damn rings. Just leave me and my beloved Kremes alone!

Batman: God, I'm good. Come on, Superman doesn't stand a chance.

Robin: Uh. Bruce. Why did you put a green dildo up my....

Batman: That's NOT important. FOCUS on the MISSION!

laughing so i gues logan was just sitting there puffin a cuban the whole time?

xmarksthespot
isnt prep what makes comics interesting?Prep sucks.

Superman still wins.

Draco69
Bah! Hal will fall to the will of the KREMES!!

Quick Freeze
bump

Quick Freeze
nobody has anything else to say???

its been said that at a certain point of heat spidey's webbing is virtually indestructable but still sticky, so if torch and spidey follow bats orders it may be enough to slow supes down to attack him with redsun and wolvie claws and what not. . .

Quick Freeze
i just learned that torch has reached mach 3, how fast does supes usually go?

superbatman86
Supes goes almost light-speed.Uhh they kinda can't sneak up on him because he would hear them coming 50 miles away

Quick Freeze
i still think they would be able to come up w a plan

Metalmanx
Originally posted by house
They could just blow up the sun...

Actually, that's probably the very best idea that they could come up with. No fooling.

Destroy the sun, and you've got an exponentially weakened/weakening Superman.

Without the sun, the team surpasses him in every way. He'd be leagues slower, leagues weaker, etc.

Not a bad idea at all really. Using this plan, I think the team can do it.

Lord Magnus
Batman has taken down the entire JLA...with Kryptonite. If they can use red sun there's no fun. They'll take him. If they can't...supernova + adamantium claws <Superman. There's nothing they can do.

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, that's probably the very best idea that they could come up with. No fooling.

Destroy the sun, and you've got an exponentially weakened/weakening Superman.

Without the sun, the team surpasses him in every way. He'd be leagues slower, leagues weaker, etc.

Not a bad idea at all really. Using this plan, I think the team can do it.

This is interesting. Would superheroes be able to end humanity in a versus thread? As long as he dies first... would they be able to kill themselves to, or would that be a draw? I shall have to meditate on this. I will return to ye with the answer.

Quick Freeze
kryptonite has a much worse affect than red sun
red sun is just something he's actually vulnerable to, if you let the team use red sun, itd be loads of fun, i think it would be a good match still

TheKahn
It would only take one collect call to Silver Surfer and Supes goes down.

Quick Freeze
you idiot!
surfer doesnt accept charges to collect calls! ever!
why do you think he only appears in like 4 defenders comics even though he's supposed to be a regular?

jeez

TheKahn
Well, its not like he as anything better to do. I mean he has a surf board in SPACE. There's no water in space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.