Wonder Man vs Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Wonder Man

VS

Current Juggernaut

Who takes this?

Lucid Lui
I reckon Wonder Man would take the majority...

guy222
cain

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by guy222
cain

Thorion
Simon takes the majority.

Metalmanx
Seeing as Juggy is back to his old power...

Juggernaut FTW.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Seeing as Juggy is back to his old power...

Juggernaut FTW.

Juggs of two years ago big grin.

Metalmanx

Horrificus
Unless Marvel finally expands on WM's powers, and shows what he can do, I would have to say Cain wins.

Knowsbleed33
Being that Juggernaut is back at classic power levels. He'd own this fight from start to finish. Marvel needs to revamp Wonderman. The whole sun glasses, movie star thing is lame and getting lamer

Soljer
Huggernaut would go down to Wonder Man, I believe.

Current or 'Classic' Juggernaut would win every time.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Being that Juggernaut is back at classic power levels. He'd own this fight from start to finish. Marvel needs to revamp Wonderman. The whole sun glasses, movie star thing is lame and getting lamer Yeah, it is very sad.
The original Wonder Man was the coolest. The green crazy outfit with the skull-cap, and how crazy he was, and unpredictable was very cool.
Nobody wanted to mess with him, because you never knew if he would actually run away, or go toe-to-toe with Thor!

Thorion
There's absolutely no proof that he's been depowered. Because of a couple of low showings he's suddenly going down 10/10 to Juggernaut? The ****?! I'm giving WM the same as I'd give classic Thor against Juggs. Wonder Man, 7.5/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Thorion
There's absolutely no proof that he's been depowered. Because of a couple of low showings he's suddenly going down 10/10 to Juggernaut? The ****?! I'm giving WM the same as I'd give classic Thor against Juggs. Wonder Man, 7.5/10.

1. It doesn't matter how Thor would do against Juggernaut. Besides, the only way Thor can beat Classic Juggs is with some exotic powers from Mjolnir.

2. It's not about Simon's low showings, it's about him not being able to scratch Juggernaut.

3. Speaking of his low showings, though...Pumpkin bomb? What the f**k?

Thorion
Originally posted by Soljer
1. It doesn't matter how Thor would do against Juggernaut. Besides, the only way Thor can beat Classic Juggs is with some exotic powers from Mjolnir.

2. It's not about Simon's low showings, it's about him not being able to scratch Juggernaut.

3. Speaking of his low showings, though...Pumpkin bomb? What the f**k?

Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing. I've debated this on some other boards and some people think that Goblin somehow used Simons' ionic nature against him. It's purely speculation though. Simon's leagues faster, though. His flight comes in very handy too. If he engages in a brawl then he loses pretty darn quickly. But if he uses he head I can see him taking majority.

Soljer
Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing. I've debated this on some other boards and some people think that Goblin somehow used Simons' ionic nature against him. It's purely speculation though. Simon's leagues faster, though. His flight comes in very handy too. If he engages in a brawl then he loses pretty darn quickly. But if he uses he head I can see him taking majority.

His speed and flight are great advantages - but when it comes down to it, they'd only allow him the chance to (potentially) remove Cain from the battlefield. As far as hurting Cain - he doesn't really have a chance.

As you said, as soon as Cain gets a hold of Simon, the fight won't last very much longer.

Thorion
His speed and flight are great advantages - but when it comes down to it, they'd only allow him the chance to (potentially) remove Cain from the battlefield. As far as hurting Cain - he doesn't really have a chance.

As you said, as soon as Cain gets a hold of Simon, the fight won't last very much longer.

Fine. You've convinced me. For now stick out tongue. The TS didn't say no BFR, though did he? So I'll call it a stalemate. If It's a arena battle there are very few superhumans who can take Cain. If the majority of flying bricks are in a place where they can utilise their flight and superior speed, they can certainly take some wins. Cains' main advantage isn't in his strength It's in his durability so I honestly can't see how this wouldn't be an extremely close match which could go either way.

Ptr_Grifin
Cain is far stronger than Wonderman.

Thorion
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Cain is far stronger than Wonderman.

No he isn't. From my limited knowledge, I really can't recall him having any extra-impressive strength feats, while WM has stalemated the likes of Hulk and Thor, overpowered Thor, lifted 50k punked Abomination..

Ptr_Grifin
No he isn't. From my limited knowledge, I really can't recall him having any extra-impressive strength feats, while WM has stalemated the likes of Hulk and Thor, overpowered Thor, lifted 50k punked Abomination..

Yes he it. Wonderman I think is at class 95 or something. Juggernaut has beaten Hulk and almost killed Thor if it wasn't for outside interference.

CaptainStoic
Juggernaut would really hurt Simon. WM has no chance in hell unless Dr. Strange was in his corner.

Knowsbleed33

You're right, Juggernaut has never stalemated Thor or Hulk. He's beaten them. 8th day Juggernaut absolutely wiped the floor with Thor.

Silent Master
I'm fairly sure Juggernaut doesn't still have his 8th day power-up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You're right, Juggernaut has never stalemated Thor or Hulk. He's beaten them. 8th day Juggernaut absolutely wiped the floor with Thor. WW Hulk bfered him and beat the shit out of him earlier. That is two wins in one day. laughing

Knowsbleed33
The BFR in that book wasn't a win and he was severely depowered when he took the beat down.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk bfered him and beat the shit out of him earlier. That is two wins in one day. laughing

Beat the shit out of him?

What comic were you reading?

The Pict
WW Hulk bfered him and beat the shit out of him earlier. That is two wins in one day. laughing

laughing No he didn't

The first fight was with a depowered Juggernaut (If I remember correctly Cyttorak hadn't even given him his armour).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Beat the shit out of him?

What comic were you reading?

The correct one.

Juggernaut did get his ass kicked in the original fight.

untill he got his full power back which was more or less a stalemate.

Battlehammer

..........bfr win? Not really juggernaut wnet like 40 feet away thats not a bfr. thats a hulk new he could not defeat jugg so he bought him self a few seconds to crap prof. and run. thats far from a win.

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
The correct one.

Juggernaut did get his ass kicked in the original fight.

untill he got his full power back which was more or less a stalemate.

Aaah yeah, the "original fight"

The Juggernaut was knocked out so fast I didn't even consider it a fight eek!

K3VIL
If we wanna argue about Wonder Man, why don't we talk about Marvel changing him back to his old costume, I mean, this is the crappiest RETCON EVER!!!
Without any explanation, he cannot fly anymore, or change to his ionic form, which was powerful enough to challenge top tiers.
They should take a decision, kill him once and for all, or put him back to his top dog levels.He was such a great character, onestly I don't like anymore marvel at all, they destroyed the Avengers, killed Cap, the only emotion I find is in their old comic books, see Busiek/Perez Avengers and stuff like that.

Metalmanx
Fine. You've convinced me. For now stick out tongue. The TS didn't say no BFR, though did he? So I'll call it a stalemate. If It's a arena battle there are very few superhumans who can take Cain. If the majority of flying bricks are in a place where they can utilise their flight and superior speed, they can certainly take some wins. Cains' main advantage isn't in his strength It's in his durability so I honestly can't see how this wouldn't be an extremely close match which could go either way.

Cain has infinite/limitless strength, one of the mystical gifts of Cyttorak. Think about it: Have you ever once seen him NOT able to lift/break through/pull/push something?

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cain has infinite/limitless strength, one of the mystical gifts of Cyttorak. Think about it: Have you ever once seen him NOT able to lift/break through/pull/push something?
The thing is, that doesn't really provide evidence of any thing.

The whole "Juggernaut has limitless strength" is really nothing more than fan speculation.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel

The whole "Juggernaut has limitless strength" is really nothing more than fan speculation.

If I recall correctly, it's also stated in his biography that Cain is endowed with limitless strength from Cyttorak.

Knowsbleed33
In his bio it does indeed say he has the potential to possess unlimited strength.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel

I wasn't trying to prove my point with the following question. I was merely proposing an example of my factual statement.

If I recall correctly, it's also stated in his biography that Cain is endowed with limitless strength from Cyttorak.

Exactly. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.