Batman 1,000,000 vs Deathstroke, Midnighter, Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
deathstroke and midnighter are out to show batman 1,000,000 who is the REAL top level street hero in town. they bring deadpool along for chucks.

the trio has one week of prep and access to the Sh'iar technology, as well as whatever they normally carry.

batman 1,000,000 is ambushed but given one minute to compose himself before the fight. he can use whatever weapons he carries.

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND debate!

spetznaz
Batman 1M is NOT a 'street level' hero. The dude runs an entire penal planet.

Furthermore the dude is, as stated in JLA:1M, 'one half of the system's finest duo.' The other half being Superman 1M, a being that is just insanely powerful. Thus means Batman 1M must have accomplished stuff that sets him as a rather top echelon member of the future JLA.

Add to this that the dude has 'unequaled physical prowess' (I'd pay to see a fight between him and the Justice Legion's Karate Kid since both know intergalactic martial arts), as well as having an IQ of 1045.

Deathstroke may be a genius who can 'use 90% of his brain' (anyone who knows anything about cranial function should find the 90% thing ridiculously funny, but I digress) ....anyways, Deathstroke may be a genius, but the future Batdude is just beyond him.
Geez, the guy even knows telepathic martial arts.

Now, Shi'ar technology should definitely help the current guys quite a bit, although to be honest with you Batman 1M should win.
Even when the other dudes have the Shi'ar tech.

A good analogy would be like giving three 8th graders access to the finest combat weapons. Thus the 8th graders (in this case standing for Deathstroke, Midnighter and Deadpool) have HnK XM-8s, FN SCAR prototype rifles with 40mm grenade launchers with 'smart-grenades,' infra-red scopes up the wazoo, sensory enhacement equipment...etc etc etc. Basically everything Darpa is developing for the next generation American soldier.
Thus they are quite well equipped.

And then you have them go into battle against a single Navy SEAL with his several year old CAR-15, several MK2 frag grenades, and a bunch of claymores from the late Viet Nam era.

It really will not matter much if the three 8th graders have access to next-gen tech ....they will still be killed by the Navy SEAL.

Same thing here .....Batman 1M still wins. And with ease.
As for Deadpool ....he may have a healing factor, but I wonder how he would function without his soul).

Dizzle
Originally posted by spetznaz
Batman 1M is NOT a 'street level' hero. The dude runs an entire penal planet.

Furthermore the dude is, as stated in JLA:1M, 'one half of the system's finest duo.' The other half being Superman 1M, a being that is just insanely powerful. Thus means Batman 1M must have accomplished stuff that sets him as a rather top echelon member of the future JLA.

Add to this that the dude has 'unequaled physical prowess' (I'd pay to see a fight between him and the Justice Legion's Karate Kid since both know intergalactic martial arts), as well as having an IQ of 1045.

Deathstroke may be a genius who can 'use 90% of his brain' (anyone who knows anything about cranial function should find the 90% thing ridiculously funny, but I digress) ....anyways, Deathstroke may be a genius, but the future Batdude is just beyond him.
Geez, the guy even knows telepathic martial arts.

Now, Shi'ar technology should definitely help the current guys quite a bit, although to be honest with you Batman 1M should win.
Even when the other dudes have the Shi'ar tech.

A good analogy would be like giving three 8th graders access to the finest combat weapons. Thus the 8th graders (in this case standing for Deathstroke, Midnighter and Deadpool) have HnK XM-8s, FN SCAR prototype rifles with 40mm grenade launchers with 'smart-grenades,' infra-red scopes up the wazoo, sensory enhacement equipment...etc etc etc. Basically everything Darpa is developing for the next generation American soldier.
Thus they are quite well equipped.

And then you have them go into battle against a single Navy SEAL with his several year old CAR-15, several MK2 frag grenades, and a bunch of claymores from the late Viet Nam era.

It really will not matter much if the three 8th graders have access to next-gen tech ....they will still be killed by the Navy SEAL.

Same thing here .....Batman 1M still wins. And with ease.
As for Deadpool ....he may have a healing factor, but I wonder how he would function without his soul).

Very good post. However, even Batman 1 Million's standard tech could probably give Shiar weapons a good run for their money. 15,000 years in the future, IQ of 1045... Yeah, Reed and Doom together with the Silver Surfer for materials creation couldn't out prep this guy.

So it's like sending in kids with Navy SEAL gear against a real live SEAL with lasers and plasma grenades... Hey, he DID just carry vials to store souls in.

DigiMark007
But....but....MN'er can see what he'll do to them and then....um.

...yeah, I got nothin'. Batman 1M sounds pretty hardcore.

hoorayforpeepee
i dunno...midnighter and deathstroke are in my mind exactly between regular batman and batman 1,000,000 in skill and power. midnighter is definitely superhuman...in the first book of the authority midnighter breaks the entire faces of some of the super soldiers from the island...those soldiers obviously had superhuman durability. add in the one sided prep and shiar technology (which created danger, mind you), plus deadpool who may be...unsettling and unpredictable, as well as a good fighter in his own right.

i think this is pretty even...

long pig
Nah, I went and bought the Batman1M comic to see what the BS was about. To put all the hype to rest. To end the fanboysm....

He beats their asses like none other. BM1M was Doomx10. He even had a little magic working for him.

BM1M was as about as streetlevel as Wonder Man.

AcousticDoc
Batman 1 million probably has a portable shield that canwithstand anything those three can dish out. He'll then use his vials to capture their souls.

spetznaz
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, I went and bought the Batman1M comic to see what the BS was about. To put all the hype to rest. To end the fanboysm....

He beats their asses like none other. BM1M was Doomx10. He even had a little magic working for him.

BM1M was as about as streetlevel as Wonder Man.

Yep.
I also purchased the arc for the same purpose ....to see what all the hype was about.
No hype.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
Very good post. However, even Batman 1 Million's standard tech could probably give Shiar weapons a good run for their money. 15,000 years in the future, IQ of 1045... Yeah, Reed and Doom together with the Silver Surfer for materials creation couldn't out prep this guy.

So it's like sending in kids with Navy SEAL gear against a real live SEAL with lasers and plasma grenades... Hey, he DID just carry vials to store souls in. More like 80,000 some odd years. Judging by the century it's in.

hoorayforpeepee
863rd century, right? so...year 86,300. yep, that's a long time into the future.

So, then--new stipulations:
Batman 1,000,000 only has five seconds to compose himself, and can use any tech he normally uses.

Deathstroke, Midnighter, and Deadpool are joined by Black Panther in his vibranium suit. Wakandian tech is now available along with the Sh'iar tech. Prep for the quad team is still one week.

Assume that the four, while not expertly adept at working together, are as co-operative and prepared as any team of enhanced humans can be expected given the circumstances and character abilities.

more even now?

illadelph12
Let me get this straight:

They have Shi'ar tech and Wakandan tech, are 4 deep, and get to prep and sneak attack him?

Don't the Shi'Ar have solar system busting bombs?

Super intelligence, all the martial arts in existence and soul jars don't stop cellestial event level explosions.

illadelph12
Especially the ones you don't see coming.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by illadelph12

They have a guy on payroll to do that sort of thing with a monthly wage of 1/1000000000000000000000 of what it costs to create that sort of bomb stick out tongue

grey fox
Batman one million is the balls , he owns Deathstroke easily , Midnighter gets slapped around and Deadpool has his soul sucked out.....

spetznaz
Originally posted by illadelph12
Let me get this straight:

They have Shi'ar tech and Wakandan tech, are 4 deep, and get to prep and sneak attack him?

Super intelligence, all the martial arts in existence and soul jars don't stop cellestial event level explosions.

For one consider that Batman1M's technology is from the year 85,271 (as compared to our 2005), and thus it is safe to assume that the LEAST it could be is analogous to the best Shi'ar has to offer. In fact I'd say it was more advanced since the future is comprised of various sentient beings from different planets and solar systems, and thus the technology is quite the medley.
And Wakandan tech must seem, in comparison to BM1M's tech, like comparing the very best medieval age war-technology (eg crossbow bolts) with modern technology (eg a 50 cal BMG rifle).

Secondly the team is 4 people deep ....and BM1M is all by his lonesome.
Or is he?
In the arc he could duplicate himself into fully cognitive 'avatars' that could fight as well as he could, and more importantly think as well as he could. For instance he left an Avatar to deal with the Solaris problem while he went to negate a riot. This indicates that the avatar is sufficiently competent to be trusted with solving universe-threatening conundrums while the real guy deals with a riot!
Thus the fight is actually comprised of a team composed of:
Black Panther, Deathstroke, the Midnighter, and Deadpool
vs a team comprised of:
Batman 1M, Batman 1M, Batman 1M, and Batman 1M.

The Shi'ar may or may not have solar-system busting bombs (I don't know if they do, but let's assume they possess them), but that is a useless strategy. If the detonation would destroy a solar system then the team would also automatically lose if they used it. Thus the most such technology would do is equalize the field by killing everybody (including, of course, themselves). Thus that is a moot point.

Anyways, without any major PIS/CIS, BM1M would easily eliminate the team. Easily.
It would be the same as taking candy from 3 babies (4 if you include Black Panther).
The dude is just too ahead of the game.

nb: Black Panther is near the top of my list (the only guy who I can honestly say I prefer over BP is the Phantom, and that character ...sadly ....is rather obscure nowadays).
If Deathstroke was given his own series (as in a real series) I would be his fanboy .....I'd even win Wolverine8888 in fanboyism.
I adore Deadpool .....I kind of wish he was more serious, but he is basically Deathstroke with jokes. Thus I like.
Hence I love every member of the team ....almost to the point of fanboyism (would be that if I did not find it silly to fawn over comic book characters).
However BM1M would wipe the floor with them.

Juntai
Deathstroke did have a series... he just doesn't have one CURRENTLY. He had a few annuals, and 60 issues, plus like 100 tie ins with Titans as an enemy or a leader. And he's been everywhere during this Infinite Crisis... maybe he will land another one. .

long pig
Yeah, Slade had his own series, but he was depowered for almost 80% of it.

It's the old cliche of depowering a character if he becomes good. I loved it but it also kinda sucked megaballs.

Juntai

It's the old cliche of depowering a character if he becomes good. I loved it but it also kinda sucked megaballs. He was depowered because of the truth toxin that he was given during the Batman/Deathstroke series yea, but then his powers multiplied after his first heart attack death..

spetznaz

It's the old cliche of depowering a character if he becomes good. I loved it but it also kinda sucked megaballs.

Thanks for the heads up LP. I did not know Deathstroke had his own rag.
I'll try and sniff around for the Deathstroke thing once I get a breather from work (sometimes i have enough time to do as I please, other times I'm locked down tighter than a Bavarian nun .....but no complaints from me LOL. Finance always gives a nice Christmas bonus).

Oh, might you know the title of the series Deathstroke was in?
Thanks.

spetz

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
He was depowered because of the truth toxin that he was given during the Batman/Deathstroke series yea, but then his powers multiplied after his first heart attack death..
After his first death, and resurrection, his powers grew and kept growing until today.

What Slade/BM series?

illadelph12
Originally posted by spetznaz
For one consider that Batman1M's technology is from the year 85,271 (as compared to our 2005), and thus it is safe to assume that the LEAST it could be is analogous to the best Shi'ar has to offer. In fact I'd say it was more advanced since the future is comprised of various sentient beings from different planets and solar systems, and thus the technology is quite the medley.
And Wakandan tech must seem, in comparison to BM1M's tech, like comparing the very best medieval age war-technology (eg crossbow bolts) with modern technology (eg a 50 cal BMG rifle).

Secondly the team is 4 people deep ....and BM1M is all by his lonesome.
Or is he?
In the arc he could duplicate himself into fully cognitive 'avatars' that could fight as well as he could, and more importantly think as well as he could. For instance he left an Avatar to deal with the Solaris problem while he went to negate a riot. This indicates that the avatar is sufficiently competent to be trusted with solving universe-threatening conundrums while the real guy deals with a riot!
Thus the fight is actually comprised of a team composed of:
Black Panther, Deathstroke, the Midnighter, and Deadpool
vs a team comprised of:
Batman 1M, Batman 1M, Batman 1M, and Batman 1M.

The Shi'ar may or may not have solar-system busting bombs (I don't know if they do, but let's assume they possess them), but that is a useless strategy. If the detonation would destroy a solar system then the team would also automatically lose if they used it. Thus the most such technology would do is equalize the field by killing everybody (including, of course, themselves). Thus that is a moot point.

Anyways, without any major PIS/CIS, BM1M would easily eliminate the team. Easily.
It would be the same as taking candy from 3 babies (4 if you include Black Panther).
The dude is just too ahead of the game.

nb: Black Panther is near the top of my list (the only guy who I can honestly say I prefer over BP is the Phantom, and that character ...sadly ....is rather obscure nowadays).
If Deathstroke was given his own series (as in a real series) I would be his fanboy .....I'd even win Wolverine8888 in fanboyism.
I adore Deadpool .....I kind of wish he was more serious, but he is basically Deathstroke with jokes. Thus I like.
Hence I love every member of the team ....almost to the point of fanboyism (would be that if I did not find it silly to fawn over comic book characters).
However BM1M would wipe the floor with them.

I'm not os sure...

If Batman M can use his "avatars", can't T'Challa use his army? Only seems fair.

Also, I don't see Batman M's 853rd Century tech being superior to Shi'ar Tech, being as the Shi'Ar Empire predates Marvel 616 Earth in the 21st century by a rather large span of millenia, as well as encompassing many hundreds of thousands of different alien races. Wakanda Tech may be short lived by Earth standards, but the Shi'Ar were conquering galaxies and expanding their territory back when the Cellestial's were seeding Earth with the potential of mutations.

Also, Midnighter and the others are not novices. There are beings in the here and now of comics that are millenia ahead technologically and can be taken down by characters of the 21st century. Case in point being Cellestials and Heralds being taken down by the machinations of characters like Reed Richards and Dr. Doom.

T'Challa's an Avenger, he's been up against some stiff opposition.

Being from the future and having high tech gadgetry doesn't equate to omnipotence.

Batman 1M, at best, is equivalent to High Evolutionary if he were a martial arts master and vigilante (with soul jars).

He's still human, and he's still susceptible.

Especially when the opposition is given so many advantages out the gate.

Superherovandal
I'd say Batman 1 mill cause not only does he have advanced tech from Earth but also Amazonian, Kryptonian, Atlantian, New Godian, and some old Martian tech. That is quite an arsenal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.