Zoom II vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psycho Ninja
Current versions each....

Dimensional/Time travel is allowed....

smokin' smokin'

King KAM
thanos doesnt exist, currently

jinzin
dammit.. I thought I read zarathos... screw it.. zarathos still wins i don't care if he isn't in this fight! mad

Psycho Ninja
damn, i need more marvel....

Fine, pre-HOTU era Thanos !!!

kgkg
Thanos is not dead/

Post HOTU what do u guys think Thanos’s mini is about.

grey fox
Meh ......

manjaro
thanos is just out of continuty right now, but he was featured in a flashback sequnce in the current Drax series tho, but Zoom as some kind of chance tho, he's cool as hell and he's a powerhouse in his own right, becuz he does everything with Inifinte Mass. the coolest thing ive seen him do is snap his fingers at many, many times greater than the speed of sound, and shatterred every window and broke every door, building and car in a two mile radius to get flashes attention,

but the man reason i think he has a good chance not only becuase of his abilty to run faster than time, but also becuz he used his infite mass abilties to literally kick the shit out of WW. he kicked her from jersey to paris, and from there to eygpt, and from there to themiscara, and she was all bloody and shit.. if he levies about three or four dozen of those on thanos he'll be glad that he cant die

King KAM
Originally posted by manjaro
thanos is just out of continuty right now, but he was featured in a flashback sequnce in the current Drax series tho, but Zoom as some kind of chance tho, he's cool as hell and he's a powerhouse in his own right, becuz he does everything with Inifinte Mass. the coolest thing ive seen him do is snap his fingers at many, many times greater than the speed of sound, and shatterred every window and broke every door, building and car in a two mile radius to get flashes attention,

but the man reason i think he has a good chance not only becuase of his abilty to run faster than time, but also becuz he used his infite mass abilties to literally kick the shit out of WW. he kicked her from jersey to paris, and from there to eygpt, and from there to themiscara, and she was all bloody and shit.. if he levies about three or four dozen of those on thanos he'll be glad that he cant die i dont think that those will work so well on thanos with his forcefield and stuff....

manjaro
IDK, maybe you're right, but i dont think thanos has plans for an object with a mass of inifinity crashing into his forcefileds one time, let alone multiple times at superspeeds

King KAM
Originally posted by manjaro
IDK, maybe you're right, but i dont think thanos has plans for an object with a mass of inifinity crashing into his forcefileds one time, let alone multiple times at superspeeds thanos is extremeley durable though, he once took a nuke strong enough to destroy multiple solar systems, and then was sucked into a black hole right after, and survived, with minimal injury, dude is a tank

Dizzle
Doesn't Zoom operate outside of time now? He jumps to pre Death, child-on-Titan Thanos and rips his head off. Zoom's pretty godly.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dizzle
Doesn't Zoom operate outside of time now? He jumps to pre Death, child-on-Titan Thanos and rips his head off. Zoom's pretty godly. yet he loses to flash?

Draco69
Only because Zoom was unlucky enough to step into a temporal anolomy. Zoom also kids around. He doesn't take killing Flash seriously. He just wants to make Flash a "better hero". If Zoom was serious like Deathstroke, Flash would have died a thousand times over.

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos is not dead/

Post HOTU what do u guys think Thanos’s mini is about. thanos doesnt exist

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
Doesn't Zoom operate outside of time now? He jumps to pre Death, child-on-Titan Thanos and rips his head off. Zoom's pretty godly. SS could have done the same.

Remember Thanos can also time travel

K Von Doom
Originally posted by King KAM
he once took a nuke strong enough to destroy multiple solar systems

a nuclear warhead strong enough to destory solar systems?

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
a nuclear warhead strong enough to destory solar systems? yep, he desinged it himself, it blew up and then the blast is so strong it tears a whole in space itself and creates a black hole, which he was sucked in to.

dvampire
Originally posted by King KAM
yep, he desinged it himself, it blew up and then the blast is so strong it tears a whole in space itself and creates a black hole, which he was sucked in to.

What issue was this?

dvampire
Originally posted by kgkg
SS could have done the same.

Remember Thanos can also time travel

When has Thanos ever time traveled? confused

Psycho Ninja
Yeah when ??

And SS cant beat ZOOM !!

jinzin
zarathos wins.. confused

Psycho Ninja
ZOOM !!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
zarathos wins.. confused Guys finally snapped...

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
When has Thanos ever time traveled? confused In his early showing in SS, he time traveled.

You guys have seen that chair right ya with that he travels dimensions, Teleports etc......... and he has done many of those without his chair as well.

kgkg
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Yeah when ??

And SS cant beat ZOOM !! wink
Sure Zoom is just a time travel.

SS can time travel and can see all "Time/Space" if SS wants Zoom will be frozen in the higher timezone he travels.

soleran30
for being able to use a small fraction of cosmic power SS seams way overrated all the timesmile

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
for being able to use a small fraction of cosmic power SS seams way overrated all the timesmile i know, i dont get it either kid, i just dont get it....

King_Mungi
Thanos just got beat by Squirrel Girl, yep that's right thee Squirrel Girl smile

Now that's embarassing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.