My movie made the finals! help me win the Bonus price!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Highlord
Hey folks 2 months ago me and a buddy of mine made a short movie for the national short movie competition, well our movie got shown and went up agisnt numerous other movies, and so far we have made it trough each rounds well, anyway now only 8 movies are left, and ours is one of them, this is the most exsited part since only 1 will get the big price wiche is a camera worth about 5000US Dollars, and as you can imagine, we really want it, and we stand a fair chance i'd say, tho there will be a few bonuns prices, and they are won trough a internet poll on the link I will post below, the competition had a few rules, it could only be about 5 - 10 mins, and had to be about fear, we did this, and I've sent the movie to a few on this site, well on thuesday everybody that has been partisipating in the competition are told to come to the city mall in the evening and there the winner will be annouched, I cant even hold apencil when i think about it, im so nervous hehe, im all shakin, like its just befroe first day at school, or first day at a new job, or before some really hard and challanging race or soemthing, whoa I dont know what to exspect Thursday night, all I know is that there'l be a shit load of people there! oh well now as I said there will be bonus prices, the main one being a nice cellphone, thats where YOU come in, I need you to go to this page

http://www.agurk.fo/

Now heres what you do, look at the right side of that page, there you will see 2 polls, the one that is below is the one about the bonus price, and you'l see ENIGMA in there, I need you to press for it alright? press

Enigma

you press the name Enigma, thats our movie, and if things go well I'l post a link for it to download, I really need your help fellow KMC'ers smile
I know you'l help me with this one, and I thank you a lot for doing this and reading this far in the thread, I will remember it for a long time to come if we win, again thanks! webpage link again below

http://www.agurk.fo/

Our movie is Enigma

Ken Kenobi
Voted, just for the hell of it. stick out tongue

Eis
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Voted, just for the hell of it. stick out tongue
Same here

The Highlord
Thanks people! keep it up smile

Mando
Voted, and good luck!

Solo
I felt like being a very nice person today, thus I voted.

Storm
You' ve got my vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.