Chimera Synopsis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dale1969
I heard from a reliable source that there is a movie coming out about a Mad Scientist that uses cloning technology to bring a creature of myth to life, the legendary Chimera of Greek Myth. I heard there were two writers, brothers. Christopher and Wayne Miller. I heard there is a major bidding war from the major studios to buy this movie from them. The two brothers are represented by a literary agency called the Berzon agency and that the agent is named Mark Pavolich the phone number is...(949) 631-5936. I think anyone interested in this movie should call to see which one has won the biding, if any.

Universal Studios phone number: 818-840-4444
Paramount: phone number 323-956-5000.
20th Century Fox phone number: 310-369-1000
Warner Brothers Telephone Number: (818) 954-5124
Mark Pavolich at The Berzon Agency (949) 631-5936

Also go to the site
chimerathemovie.tripod.com

This is not spam, just telling you what I heard.

Dale1969
Thought you might want to hear about what this movie is all about, before it's all over the news and Variety.

It starts as a series of bizarre and brutal murders in the small town of Bellerophon. First the local Moon shiner Zeke's disembodied head was found and what's left of his remains appeared to be eaten by a large lion. A lion print is found at the scene. Next to fall is local hunter Jack Reynolds and his old hunting dog Bo is the next to fall. Following up on the clues leads local Sheriff Milo Johnson to a strange research company called Mythigon.

The head of Mythigon is a strange British Scientist named Doctor Ethan Loki, once a professor of Mythology at Oxford. His past is shrouded in mystery. Milo and his well-endowed deputy put the pieces of the puzzle together and learns that what killed those people couldn't possibly exist, a Chimera.

But as the army soldiers sent to recapture it find out that is myth given flesh is more powerful then they could possibly imagine. A blast blows off the Chimera's head and a second later the head re-grows. What madness gives him that power? What is the connection between Loki and the mysterious disappearance of a young boy way back in 1947? What is the truth behind the Nazi death camps and who is Fritz Von Keller? How is this fifty-year-old mystery connected to Loki and the Chimera? Watch and find out.

This also comes from the Offical movie site. chimerathemovie.tripod.com

Eis
Originally posted by Dale1969
I heard from a reliable source that there is a movie coming out about a Mad Scientist that uses cloning technology to bring a creature of myth to life, the legendary Chimera of Greek Myth. I heard there were two writers, brothers. Christopher and Wayne Miller. I heard there is a major bidding war from the major studios to buy this movie from them. The two brothers are represented by a literary agency called the Berzon agency and that the agent is named Mark Pavolich the phone number is...(949) 631-5936. I think anyone interested in this movie should call to see which one has won the biding, if any.

Also go to the site

This is not spam, just telling you what I heard.
reliable source? hysterical

Dale1969
Originally posted by Eis
reliable source? hysterical
The offical site is my source, but you should call anyone of those studios to know for sure. Ask about new projects and the name Chimera.

forumcrew
why? if they havnt made any public news releases about it, they arnt gonna start saying anything worth while until they decide to take it all public.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Dale1969
The two brothers are represented by a literary agency called the Berzon agency and that the agent is named Mark Pavolich the phone number is...(949) 631-5936.

Also go to the site

Not spam? With all that in your post? Looks like you're trying to sell something.

Mando
The Idea sounds solid. But it does look like you are trying to advertise. stick out tongue

Dale1969
If you want this movie then sign my petition and if I get enough signatures I will send them to every major studio to proove people will watch this. Just go the Chimera the Movie homepage and click sign my petition.
http://chimerathemovie.tripod.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.