Dante vs Diablo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zair-Chaos
I don't know who would win?

swedish_bum
Hmmm..

Satan himself Vs demon killer Dante.... Well i love Diablo 2 And Diablo is really hard to beat. So i go for diablo

IcePunk
which diablo are we talkin about? The easy one from Diablo 2? Or the last boss version in Diablo 1?

Anyway Diablo is a weakling, he can even get beaten by humans. laughing out loud
Dante is a son of a frickin demon, who's got far greater power than any human.
Dante wins, no doupt.

swedish_bum
Originally posted by IcePunk
which diablo are we talkin about? The easy one from Diablo 2? Or the last boss version in Diablo 1?

Anyway Diablo is a weakling, he can even get beaten by humans. laughing out loud
Dante is a son of a frickin demon, who's got far greater power than any human.
Dante wins, no doupt. and u still must mean DOUBT.

And if its Diablo in hell (the difficult) Dante would get mashed by Diablo in do time.

Shadow x 20
Dante would pwn Diablo

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Dante would pwn Diablo

Hehe, that's the least you can say...

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
and u still must mean DOUBT.

And if its Diablo in hell (the difficult) Dante would get mashed by Diablo in do time.

That's a big piece of fanboy bs, this is the biggest so far!

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by IcePunk
Hehe, that's the least you can say...

A human defeated Diablo. Looks like Diablo isn't that tough.

IcePunk
Yeah, my point exactly.

IcePunk
I dont want this forum wither and die, so why not put Mondus from DMC1 and Diablo in a fight?

legacy92
well you cant really kall it a humain with extreme advances and magicly upgraded items and skills with as much health as they kan get and mana ehh? like a druid or sorccer i doubt thats human

IcePunk
Originally posted by legacy92
well you cant really kall it a humain with extreme advances and magicly upgraded items and skills with as much health as they kan get and mana ehh? like a druid or sorccer i doubt thats human

A demon is still stronger than any human with "special powers".

Lord Ryugen
Consider for a second that this is not just a standard human we're talking about. Each class has abilities far beyond that of a regular person, not to mention that they use enchanted weapons and armour, if you look at some of the stuff used in Hell mode that you need to beat Diablo you'll see that he's no weakling. Dante still wins, his agility and natural speed should keep him out of most of Diablo's attacks, and his endurance will allow him to take whatever shots he does get in, but don't take Diablo lightly.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Consider for a second that this is not just a standard human we're talking about.

Yeah but, I really doubt that any of the characters in diablo 2 can survive swords through theyr hearts laughing out loud or even missiles up theyr asses laughing out loud

killermover
I like to bumo this comparing Diablo 3 and Devil May Cry 4 incarnations of the character.

BloodRain
Why is Diablo a threat?

StealthRanger
How powerful is Diablo anyways

On another board he was considered below Hellboy, and Dante is lightyears ahead of Hellboy at everything

NemeBro
Originally posted by killermover
I like to bumo this comparing Diablo 3 and Devil May Cry 4 incarnations of the character. OH ****

Killermover, how've you been?

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How powerful is Diablo anyways

On another board he was considered below Hellboy, and Dante is lightyears ahead of Hellboy at everything Well he's able to crush the Angiris Council members.

Pretty sure Inarius or whoever the **** wiped out a mountain range telekinetically.

Or so I heard. The Blizzard fans haven't been around in a long time.

Lek Kuen
I thought Diablo was supposed to be a planet destroyer or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.