Star Wars Sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
This is in response to something in the LOTR forum that ignorantly said "LOTR Sucks".

truejedi
okay... can we get a close on this one right now? before it goes any further?

Stun
i thought you'd slip up sooner or later. This is is gotta be the lamest thread of 'em all!

darthvader_fan
CLOSE THIS THREAD USHGARAK

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS

BOY IF I WAS A MOD I WOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATLY

exanda kane
So would I...

darthvader_fan
YOU STARTED THIS THREAD YOU DUMBASS

Sesse
I am curious if anyone knows why Wookies wear no pants?

truejedi
you've asked that a couple of times now. they live in trees. do you know anything that is furry and lives in a tree who wears pants? (other than the bernstein bears that is?)

Sir J
this thread is gay i guess this was all adamwankenobi's fought because hes the one who started it in the LOTR forum but this just proves that exanda kane is as bad as adam

overlord
I really need to know!! Why did Han Solo say "Great shot kid! That was one in a million!"

Seems odd! 1eye

truejedi
And I was wondering why Jabba the Hutt got so rich in the first place. You would think somebody would assassinate him on the way up, seeing as how he can't walk and is never armed.

Darth Zhin
ahh, the misteries of life....

jollyjim311
Ahh, the misspellings of life...

Anyway, seeing as this is in the PT Forum it isn't all that incorrect... just kidding...kind of...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by overlord
I really need to know!! Why did Han Solo say "Great shot kid! That was one in a million!"

Seems odd! 1eye

again?

lol what's so odd about that, he was complementing Luke using an known idiom. It meant the shot was a great one that might've been extremely difficult to pull off even by Hans standards.

You always say somethings is weird or odd, lol. This is the 2nd time in 2 days. What I find odd is you calling sensible things odd.

Ex: "I find it odd that that Luke screamed "Noo!" in "ESB" after Vader revealed himself as his father." lol That's now sensible what you call odd is. Not saying you said that, it's just kinda funny. More than it is weird actually. smile

Dresta
great thread

DeVi| D0do
Armageddon Sucks.

Darth Zhin
you my friend are 100% right. Armageddon does suck

jollyjim311
G0-T0 Sucks.

Darth Zhin

jollyjim311
I talked to him once and he stayed 6th level the whole time.

queeq
Dumb thread. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.