- Best Car Chase Scenes -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Including any kind of vehicle.

The car chases I liked were from:

The Matrix Reloded

Bad Boys 3

T2 and T3.

Thats what I got for now.

DeVi| D0do
There's a Bad Boys 3? blink

Any kind of vehicle? In that case, I'll say the Speeder bike chase in Return of the Jedi...

Bourne Supremacy. Or was it Identity? I forget.

Spartan005
T3
Matrix Reloaded
Tommorrow Never Dies Happy Dance

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
There's a Bad Boys 3? blink

Any kind of vehicle? In that case, I'll say the Speeder bike chase in Return of the Jedi...

Bourne Supremacy. Or was it Identity? I forget.

I mean, Bad Boys 2. With that Will Smith's Ferrari.

Aravis3
My favorite: The car chase in National Treasure smile big grin

lordofwar
There is already a thread like this.

SnakeEyes
You guys already mentioned a lot of the ones that I like... But you have not mentioned the car chase from the movie Ronin. That was a damn good chase.

Draco69
Even though the movie for the most part sucked....Matrix Reloaded.

Nevermind
Dudes, you guys are forgetting the Blues Brothers car chase. Probably one of the best if not the best car chase scene.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by lordofwar
There is already a thread like this.

Not hardly.

There was "The best car chase" but only in the "Terminator" movies section back in Jan, almost a year ago.

I stand by this one.

DeVi| D0do
How could I forget the original Gone In 60 Seconds? The remake wasn't that bad either. The tank chase in GoldenEye is pretty sweet too... The French Connection is great as well, but Bullitt owns them all.

Mando
I'm going to go with....

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. That Truck/crane scene was great.

And virtually any scene from "The Transporter".

FistOfThe North
Ronin had a nice car chase.

king_arthur
The Rock- car chase in San Fancisco

Kid On Motorcycle: Hey man, you just ****ed up your Ferrari.
Stanley Goodspeed: It's not mine.

Cable car conductor: Damn, this sucks. Where's that son of a *****? I'm going to hunt him down. That mother****er ain't safe nowhere.

Solo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Bullitt owns them all.
Definitely agree with you there.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'Vanishing Point' is one long car chase. It also happens to be a fantastic movie - excellent cinematography, great dialogue and wonderful car chases. If you haven't seen it, then do so soon.

"There goes the challenger being chased by the big blue meanies on wheels. The vicious traffic squad cars are after our lone driver, the last American hero, the electric sintar, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west! Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind the beautiful lone driver. The police cars are getting closer-closer... Closer to our soul hero in his soul mobile- Yeah baby! They about to strike, They gonna get him, SMASH! RAPE! The last beautiful free soul on this planet."

FistOfThe North
Can't forget about both "Fast and the Furious" Yea the movies were kinda lame IMO, but those races were cool looking even though no one could do some of the things they did. But thats what made it look cool.

Koala MeatPie
Matrix Reloaded

"The Yellow bastard"'s Car chse scene In Sin City was also prety good.

But NOTHING can top Matrix Reloaded's, Even if the rest of the movie sucked.

The Action was Amazing, it was all done with Real Cars, the Syncronization.... It was like... A giant Ballet.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Matrix Reloaded

"The Yellow bastard"'s Car chse scene In Sin City was also prety good.

But NOTHING can top Matrix Reloaded's, Even if the rest of the movie sucked.

The Action was Amazing, it was all done with Real Cars, the Syncronization.... It was like... A giant Ballet.

Sure? I swear I heard something about the movie having CGI cars in that scene. Like there was this one part where the camera went under an on coming truck, as if it tried to dodge it, trying to follow trinity and that KeyMaker dude on that Motorcycle.

And those trucks that crashed on impact were definitely CGi.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Sure? I swear I heard something about the movie having CGI cars in that scene. Like there was this one part where the camera went under an on coming truck, as if it tried to dodge it, trying to follow trinity and that KeyMaker dude on that Motorcycle.

And those trucks that crashed on impact were definitely CGi.

Is ad all done? Eeps.

Duh the Trucks, ut by then its not A car chase anymore.

But Look at the Special Features, When the cars are flipping in the air and such then used I think ramps on back of other cars?

They used Real cars in the Shots, and they wehre flipping in the air, THAT MUCH wasn't CGI.

And they also used Canmeras on go carts to be low on the ground and such.

I havea big mouth, sue me.

Myth
I really like the one from King of New York. That one doesn't get much credit but you slowly watch that car get shot and smashed to bits.

Fire
the bourn supremacy and the matrix reloaded

Mando
Originally posted by Fire
the bourn supremacy and the matrix reloaded

Ah, I forgot about those. thumb up Good choices.

jaden101
loads of good ones have been mentioned...

the italian job
duel
the bourne identity (or was it supremacy?...one of them had a good chase in it)
the rock

Myth
I think Supremacy had a better car scene. Identity just had better hand to hand fighting.
Other good ones:
Original Italian Job
Ronin
The Transporter (although the rest of the movie sucked)

hawkwind
go and check out Vanishing point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.