Gundam Wing vs the Ultimate Death Saurer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
I wasn't too sure on where this one should go since we don't have an Anime VS forum here, so I think I'd best put it here...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01w.jpg

XXXG-01W Wing Gundam

General and Technical Data

Model number: XXXG-01W
Code name: Wing Gundam
Unit type: transformable mobile suit
Manufacturer: Doctor J
Operator: Gundam pilots
First deployment: 7 April AC 195
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 16.3 meters
Weight: empty 7.1 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Performance ability levels: fighting 130; weapons 140; speed 150; power 120; armor 130
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; self-destruct system
Fixed armaments: 2 x machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shield, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounts on main body in Bird mode
Optional hand armaments: buster rifle, 3 shot charge, mounts on main body in Bird mode

Technical and Historical Notes

When the five scientists who designed the XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero in AC 180 went their separate ways, each of them took copies of the plans for their original Gundam design. Doctor J, who went into hiding in the L1 colonies, then went on to design and build his own Gundam based on their original plans. Of the five Gundams that would be built, Doctor J's XXXG-01W Wing Gundam most closely resembled the original Wing Zero in form and armament. Packing beam sabers, vulcan guns and machinecannons, its weaponry was topped off by its powerful "buster rifle," capable of firing an energy beam wide enough to destroy several enemy mobile suits in a single shot. The buster rifle's only drawback was that it was only good for three shots before it needed to be recharged. "Gundam 01," as it was code-named by the OZ forces, was also capable of transforming into a fighter-like "bird mode" for added mobility and atmospheric flight.

Of course, the Wing Gundam could take almost as much punishment as it dished out. Built of nearly-indestructible gundanium alloy, the Wing Gundam could withstand everything from heavy weapons fire to direct missile hits (even its own self-destruct system left most of the mobile suit fairly intact). These factors made the Wing Gundam an extremely tough monster to stop when it was launched to Earth to fight OZ during Operation Meteor in AC 195. And in the hands of its suicidal pilot, Heero Yuy, it was truly a force to be feared.

Miscellaneous Information

Pilot(s): Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Lady Une

VS

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/10zoids_04v.gif

EPZ-006A Ultimate Death Saurer

Model: Ultimate Death Saurer
Price: 2,500,000
Type: Dinosaur
Class: 5
Function: Annihilator
Alignment: Guylos Empire
Designation: EPZ-006A

Tech Specs
Height: 105.0 m
Length: 162.0 m
Weight: 2000.0 T
Max. Speed (open range): Unknown
Crew: 2

Armaments:
- Mega Charged Particle Cannon.
- 16-shot Concealed Rear-facing Mortar.
- Various 60mm Cannons.
- Various 90mm Cannons.
- Triple AZ 30mm Beam Cannons (Nose Mounted)
- Twin Small-Bore Laser Machineguns (Chest Mounted)
- 45 Shot Respawning Death Rain Missile Batteries x 5. (Back Mounted)
* Contains 45 Heavy Death Rain Missiles per launcher, 12 mile range
- Rear Facing Quad Barreled Anti Air Pulse Laser Blasters.
- Arm Mounted Enhanced Triple Impact Cannons
- Concealed 8-Shot Rocket Pod (Chest Mounted)
* Contains 8 Light Rockets, 5 mile range
- Hardened Alloy Killer Bite Fangs
- Hardened Alloy Hyper Killer Claws
- Weighted Striking Tail
- High Intensity Shockwave Inducer (Mounted in Tail).
- Hyper Powered Full Body Energy Shield (Skin variant, not the Dome type.)
- Charged Particle Converter
- CP-02 Flight Pod (Back mounted)
* Allows for short-ranged jumps
- 8-Shot AZ Missile Launcher unit (Back Mounted)
- Twin Manouver Vanes (Back mounted)
* Improves Mobility
- AZ 30mm Compact Beam Cannon (Neck mounted)
- Twin TEZ 20mm Linear Laser Cannons (Compact Beam Cannon Mounted)
- High-Pressure Concentrated Sulphuric Acid Injection Cannon (Neck Mounted)
- Dual 105mm Pulse Beam Cannons (Left Arm Mounted)
- Dual Twin-Stage AAZ Air Defense Missiles (Top Pulse Beam Cannon Mounted)
* 2 Heavy Missiles Total, 20 Mile Range
- AZ High-Density Beam Cannon (Right Arm Mounted)
- Compound Sensor Unit (High-Density Cannon Mounted)
* Thermal Vision and IR Scanner, 1 Mile Scanning Radius
- AEZ 20mm Beam Cannon (Tail Tip Mounted)
- SMM3 Missile Pod (Tail Tip Mounted)
* 3 Medium Missiles Total, 5 Mile Range
- Infra-Red Laser Arc Search Light (Tail Tip Mounted)

Distinguishing features:
Gigantic variant of the standard EZ-021 Death Saurer. Standard munitions and small arms fire are rendered useless against the dense armour and high powered shields.

Other information:
The ultimate form of the Deathsaurer, Almost 4 times the size and many times more powerful.

Darkstorm Zero
*Bumpanated*

Things move so fast in this forum that it's hard to get a decent reply

dvampire
Wing Gundam. thumb up

King KAM
what show is the saurer from? zoids?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
what show is the saurer from? zoids?

yea and that means it get destroyed in one shot

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea and that means it get destroyed in one shot the oone i liked was the raptor with the particle beam cannon, that was bad ass

thesilverspider
the oone i liked was the raptor with the particle beam cannon, that was bad ass
yea against other zoids but a gundam is way out of any zoids league.

King KAM
yea against other zoids but a gundam is way out of any zoids league. yep, and eva would crush it

thesilverspider
yep, and eva would crush it

eva suck their actually living beings.

King KAM
eva suck their actually living beings. yea,but their effin huge, that rocks, but ive never been a mech fan, even though i do dig Big O

thesilverspider
yea,but their effin huge, that rocks, but ive never been a mech fan, even though i do dig Big O

big o has the dumbest story.i have no idea what is going on.

King KAM
big o has the dumbest story.i have no idea what is going on. ill explain it on AIM

StyleTime
Wing Gundam wins even more easily than Epyon wins its thread.

There really isn't a Zoid that can compete with a Gundam.

There isn't any need for the long descriptions lol. I think everyone who responds to this type of thread has an understanding of the combatants.

Darkstorm Zero
Gotta say it, Two things you really havn't considered, like the fact that the UDS has more than enough durability to survive a black hole scale assault from the Gravity Cannon undamaged, or the fact that it's shooting of a Charged particle Beambeam that does equivelant damage to 16 + Tactical nuclear devices capable of leveling a City each.

The UDS's Particle beam was in fact split up, separated, then projected all over the planet to strike a city, and none that where targeded survived.

Care to back that statement up? How would Heero get a shot off without getting completely blown away by the superior firepower that this things packing, and just how much damage could the Buster Rifle do to armour and shielding that survives not only major conventional firepower (Both projectile and energy weapons), but the sheer destructive might of a Black Hole?

StyleTime
I considered those options and Wing Gundam still gets the win.

1. "Death beam"- Yes, if Wing Gundam was hit by this it would be almost put down, but the Wing Gundam is far too quick to get hit.

2.Durability- The Death Saurer is extremely durable. I don't doubt that, but let's not forget it has a weak spot. Wing Gundam is more the capable of attacking the intake for the charged particle cannon.

I guess I should rephrase how I said Wing Gundam wins. If Wing Gundam plays it smart, it will win. If it makes a stupid mistake it will lose of course. If Heero or Trowa are piloting, they won't be making any mistakes. I could see Lady Une messing up though.

Wing Gundam 9/10 The 1/10 is for Lady Une piloting or some unforseen variable in the battle.

Darkstorm Zero
Wrong Death Saurer... I'm talking about the Ultimate variant at the very end of the Guardian Force part of the series, the one that has the Charged Particle Converter in place of the intake fan, this means that the back of the Saurer is no longer a weakpoint.

StyleTime
Woah sorry man lol. I completely missed that in the title. My bad.

Ultimate Death Saurer eh?.....That....changes things a bit.

Is this even a fair fightlol? Wing Gundam's beam saber had trouble slicing through ONE Leo lol. Wing Gundam will dodge around for a little, and it MIGHT get some good shots in at the Saurer's core. However, I think the Ultimate Death Saurer will take this more times than not. I am not too sure how much damage Wing Gundam's buster rifle will do if concentrated repeatedly in one area so I'll go ahead and give it a win or two.

Ultimate Death Saurer 8/10 The only "real" weakness it has is mobility.

I think the Wing Zero would have been a better match. Its buster rifle and flight abilities would fare much, much better against this thing.

Darkstorm Zero
I might put that one up soon, or maybe a Gundam from another series stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.