Austen Powers 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cletus_Kasady
Will there be one? Goldmember ended on a cliffhanger (sort of). And if there is whats it called and when is it coming out? I checked on IMDb but it only had the first 3.

Cletus_Kasady

Mandorallen
If there is, IMDB doesn't know anything about it. If the ending of Goldmember was a cliffhanger, it will be just that.... ending the franchise.

DeVi| D0do
I think I remember reading that Myers is keen to do another one... I hope so.

StinkFist462
i hope not. 3 is enough.

Wolfie
The third was a nice finish to the trilogy. Taking it further than they have will be pushing it.

The continuity of it will either be lost or destroyed. Each movie, Mike Myers plays all of his previous characters plus one more.
IMOM - Austin Powers, Dr. Evil
TSWSM - Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard
GM - Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard, Goldmember

They can't do that anymore because most of the characters are done. Fat Bastard went on the Subway diet. Goldmember really only fits the Goldmember movie. Dr. Evil isn't evil anymore.

Seth Green becoming the next Dr. Evil was a funny way to end it, but a bad way to continue from.

cameron666
I wouldn't mind another one.

Austin Powers in License to Thrill

Dr. Strangelove
Pretty much all the jokes in the 3rd were rehashes of the first two films which is why the third blowed (along with Goldmember being a terribly unfunny character.)

Unless they can come up with some original jokes, it would be a bad idea.

Wolfie
That was another thing about these movies. They looked at what jokes worked for the last movie and reused them.

Ken Kenobi
Since seeing Goldmember I've been wondering the same thing, but Dr. Evil not being the villan would blow.

Myth
The movies aren't too serious anyway so this is a rare time where I'd like to see a sequel despite the movie already being wrapped up. Anyway, a while back I heard of some plot ideas:

1st one (this one sucks): Dr. Evil gets amnesia and resorts to his old ways.

2nd one (much better): Dr. Evil from the past gets word that he turns good so he travels into the future to kidnap himself and tries to make himself evil again. Austin Powers goes to all the different decades to try to find the 2 Dr. Evils and in the mean time, he runs into all the girls from the previous movies in their corresponding decades.

Wolfie
Hmm... that second idea is interesting. It would allow cameos from all of Mike Myers's characters and support my character idea from my earlier post.

Also, on VideoETA.com, it announced Austin Powers 4 that features all three of the girls. That's what confused me, how could they all be in it, especially Vanessa? But your plot makes sense.

Mandorallen
OR, Dr. Evil turns out to be a fembot and tries to assasinate Austin.

batpimp
i think the next one should have dr evil and austin working to gether to stop scott!!

Solo
The third was alright, but another? No way.

Fallen Jedi
three is enough. the first and second one was actually good. the the last one disappointed me.

you don't want to end the series on a bad note.

Myth
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
the the last one disappointed me.

you don't want to end the series on a bad note.

Using your reasoning then they have to make another.

Thoma5
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i hope not. 3 is enough.

I think i want more... stick out tongue

lorrainbaker9
first of all i think there shouldnt be an austin powers 4 frankly i think i have had enough of that movie no offense to and austin powers fans out there but ive had enough!

idowhatiamtold
Anything with Goldmember cannot be all bad, right? big grin

Eis
I know no one liked Goldmember, but I did, I found it hilarious.. the jokes were getting a little old but I loved Beyoncee's character "Foxxy Cleopatra"
I would love for there to be a fourth movie... the writers might have to think of new jokes, but I really think it will be good.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Eis
I know no one liked Goldmember, but I did, I found it hilarious.. the jokes were getting a little old but I loved Beyoncee's character "Foxxy Cleopatra"
I would love for there to be a fourth movie... the writers might have to think of new jokes, but I really think it will be good.

who said ur the only one

ladygrim
i think they finished the trilo best way poss leave it that way

Wolfie
I found Goldmember to be somewhat decent. It was certainly not as good as the previous two. The whole academy thing with Austin and Dr. Evil as suitemates and Number 2 in there really ruined it.

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
The whole academy thing with Austin and Dr. Evil as suitemates and Number 2 in there really ruined it.

I found that funny. laughing

"Hey everyobdy! I'm number 1!"

"Hello, I'm number 2."

Solo
If this film happens, I will shoot somebody.

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
If this film happens, I will shoot somebody.

I've said that so many times it's not even funny.

Body count: 78

cool_dudes_rule
it will be great if they got another one out.

Juwanna
Ive heard no and ive heard yes...many sites say yes some say no

which is it?

DeVi| D0do
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t374813.html

selest
Originally posted by Wolfie
I found Goldmember to be somewhat decent. It was certainly not as good as the previous two. The whole academy thing with Austin and Dr. Evil as suitemates and Number 2 in there really ruined it.

Have to agree with u on that one, however the first two had me in stiches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.