Wolverine vs Sub Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
We've found out that Wolverine can't actually be frozen, his healing factor negates the cold.

So, given this info, would SZ have any chance?

jinzin
screw you long pig! mad

long pig
Pardon?

No, seriously. Wolverine would own Sub Zero if this fight happened in the center of the Earth.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by long pig
Pardon?

No, seriously. Wolverine would own Sub Zero if this fight happened in the center of the Earth.

The Lin Kuei don't use moisture like Iceman roll eyes (sarcastic)
But i appreciate the sarcasm laughing out loud

jinzin
Pardon?

pitting two of my faves like this...

but in all reality.. subz easily... EASILY I SAY!

King KAM
I own in the new MK, i got hands G!

long pig
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
The Lin Kuei don't use moisture like Iceman roll eyes (sarcastic)
But i appreciate the sarcasm laughing out loud
lol ur dum...adn WRNOG!

Dark Urizen
lol ur dum...adn WRNOG!

laughing
sonuvabitch
laughing out loud

house
Well sub-zero has complete mastery over cold, So im assuming that his powers operate in the same way as iceman, I could be wrong... And wolverine can be frozen it just takes a sufficiantly low temp to do so.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by house
Well sub-zero has complete mastery over cold, So im assuming that his powers operate in the same way as iceman, I could be wrong... And wolverine can be frozen it just takes a sufficiantly low temp to do so.

From what i've read, the powers of the Lin Kuei warriors are somewhat....mystical in nature as opposed to scientific.

Melnorme
Pardon?

No, seriously. Wolverine would own Sub Zero if this fight happened in the center of the Earth. laughing

Piedmon
Wolverine's claws are +5 vs Ninja. FACT.

jinzin
sub zero's not exactly an ordinary ninja... confused

Piedmon
HE CANNOT DENY HIS HERITAGE.

jinzin
Originally posted by Piedmon
HE CANNOT DENY HIS HERITAGE.

laughing out loud the hell he can't!

jinzin

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
sub zero's not exactly an ordinary ninja... confused dont matter, if your a ninja stay the hell away from wolverine, dude guts more ninjas, than lines of coke than hilary duff and lindsay lohan do combined....

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud the hell he can't!

That's his brother roll eyes (sarcastic)
And they're not "regular ninjas" of course. They're Lin Kuei droolio

jinzin
and if you're a mutant stay the hell away from sub zero... laughing out loud

jinzin

jinzin

King KAM
if your a ninja, whether your in the foot or the hand, or even a head in the hydra, wolverine has your number, from snake eyes, to grey fox, Wolverine makes all ninhas shit in their drawls

jinzin

jinzin

Metalmanx
Subzero wins just as quickly as Iceman does. Wolverine doesn't have a chance in frozen hell of coming close to winning.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Subzero wins just as quickly as Iceman does. Wolverine doesn't have a chance in frozen hell of coming close to winning.

pssst not so loud wolvie fanboys may hear you...jus go along with the flow wolvie will win this wink

jinzin
Originally posted by tiakocom
pssst not so loud wolvie fanboys may hear you...jus go along with the flow wolvie will win this wink

guess what I'mapparently a fanboy of...

he still ain't winnin this one.. no

Dark Urizen
But he has a healing factor eek!
And he was butt nekkid in canada eek!

(poor lost souls no )

Tha C-Master
Sub Zero

GODSCRIBE
Wolbereene!!

long pig
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Wolbereene!!
eek!

meep-meep
We've found out that Wolverine can't actually be frozen, his healing factor negates the cold.

So, given this info, would SZ have any chance?

I must be missing some info... How is it that the healing factor negates the cold? I sense sarcasm..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
And he was butt nekkid in canada eek!

(poor lost souls no )

Get the heck out of here, so am I! Little chilly, but hey if you got it flaunt it

long pig
Originally posted by meep-meep
I must be missing some info... How is it that the healing factor negates the cold? I sense sarcasm..
Wolverine's healing gives him the ability to control the temp around him. If he gets too cold, he heals the air around him making it 80 degrees f.

meep-meep
Wolverine's healing gives him the ability to control the temp around him. If he gets too cold, he heals the air around him making it 80 degrees f.

You have got to be f*cking kidding... next thing your gonna tell me is that his healing allows him to heal the oxygen around him so he can breath underwater. Oh, and I still sense sarcasm...

Draco69
Wolverine can breathe underwater too! Yep.

long pig
You have got to be f*cking kidding... next thing your gonna tell me is that his healing allows him to heal the oxygen around him so he can breath underwater. Oh, and I still sense sarcasm...
Actually....

Wolverine's healing makes his own Oxygen internally. He held his breath for three days before.

Draco69
Longpig. You are SO wrong. He doesn't NEED oxygen. His healing factor negates his need to breathe or eat.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Longpig. You are SO wrong. He doesn't NEED oxygen. His healing factor negates his need to breathe or eat. no matter his lung capactity, he owns all ninjas, subzero dies, in an uneventful fashion.

long pig
Actually, you're right, he doesn't need it, he just makes his own because he likes the feeling of breathing.

meep-meep
Actually....

Wolverine's healing makes his own Oxygen internally. He held his breath for three days before.

Really? I didn't know he had plants growing in his lungs. I guess you learn something new everyday.

long pig
Really? I didn't know he had plants growing in his lungs. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Actually, he doesn't need plants. He just heals CO2 into Oxygen.

DarkCrawler
Also, he needs nothing to make his healing factor to work. His healing factor heals his healing factor, there is no need for stupid things like, let's say protein.

Dark Urizen
laughing This thread is f*cking gold laughing

Tha C-Master
I ALMOST... almost... took this seriously.

DarkCrawler
Ocne aggain u sohw taht u do'nt knou enythin aboot wolverein lol!!!!!11!elevenhundredeleven! Hluk hit hmi adn he heled whlie he wsa hiting hmi, lol!!I!I! He cna't be forsen, I' hvae sohwn tha prove liek thusand timmes rofl!!! I have scnas, but my little brother's cuzin has tmeh and i cna't show em!!! Yuo haev to beliv me wolvereni rox!!lolo! mad eek! rolling on floor laughing

He aslo smoks cigrs so he cna't be defted!!! smokin'

cool

!!!lol!111!

Tha C-Master
Yea I forgot he keeps a cigar just in case...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ocne aggain u sohw taht u do'nt knou enythin aboot wolverein lol!!!!!11!elevenhundredeleven! Hluk hit hmi adn he heled whlie he wsa hiting hmi, lol!!I!I! He cna't be forsen, I' hvae sohwn tha prove liek thusand timmes rofl!!! I have scnas, but my little brother's cuzin has tmeh and i cna't show em!!! Yuo haev to beliv me wolvereni rox!!lolo! mad eek! rolling on floor laughing

He aslo smoks cigrs so he cna't be defted!!! smokin'

cool

!!!lol!111!

laughing

Admit it.....you actually spent about 3 minutes of your life typing that laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
I wonder how quick the wfb type their posts.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I wonder how quick the wfb type their posts.

Probably takes 'em about.......4 hours to type one up sad

King KAM
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I wonder how quick the wfb type their posts. i type mines pretty quick

GODSCRIBE
Wolbereen killed TOAA with a mere suggestion. Hold on while I find the scans.

Darth Martin
So......SZ can't freeze his blood or heart or anything?

capt it up
zub zero is a god now. logan stands no chance of winning

Badabing
Sub Zero, flawless victory.

Milkie
Sub-Zero's Ice is actually Magic

Thanos_1971
Wolbereen weens laughing

Darth Martin
Someone was saying that Logan can't be frozen or some BS like that. Is it true?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So,meone was saying that Logan can't be frozen or some BS like that. Is it true?

laughing

*ahem* I mean, yes, of course it is.
Did you know he always smokes the same ciagr, and, whenever some of it burns it just heals back?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing

*ahem* I mean, yes, of course it is.
Did you know he always smokes the same ciagr, and, whenever some of it burns it just heals back? roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Someone was saying that Logan can't be frozen or some BS like that. Is it true?
he can be frozen he just extremely resisent to the cold. like he was running around naked in the canada wilderness during a snow storm and was un affected

ExtraMision5555
Wolverines healing factor actually negates Sub-zero's existance.

check your MK comic books, you will probably notice sub-zero is suddenly missing

Grimm22
Sub-Zero 10/10 no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
like he was running around naked in the canada wilderness during a snow storm and was un affected
blink

sick

eek!

laughing
That should never occur in a comic.

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
blink

sick

eek!

laughing
That should never occur in a comic.
it has happen like 4 times too lol or more

long pig
You see, the problem is that Wolverine and Sub Zero would fight for billions of years. Of course Wolverine would one shot k.o Sub Zero while deflecting his ice blasts with his claws, but, Wolverine's healing is SO powerful that it'd actually bring Sub Zero back to life every time Wolverine one hit kills him.

Just being around Wolverine's healing factor can grant you immortality, imagine fighting him....sheesh. This fight would never end!

juggernaut66666
Sub-Zero he is to cool to lose to Logan

bigbran
You see, the problem is that Wolverine and Sub Zero would fight for billions of years. Of course Wolverine would one shot k.o Sub Zero while deflecting his ice blasts with his claws, but, Wolverine's healing is SO powerful that it'd actually bring Sub Zero back to life every time Wolverine one hit kills him.

Just being around Wolverine's healing factor can grant you immortality, imagine fighting him....sheesh. This fight would never end! I don't get it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine can breathe underwater too! Yep.
whistling
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2029/1lc3.th.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
whistling
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2029/1lc3.th.jpg That, for some reason was f***ing hilarious!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Grimm22
Wolverine has as much of a chance here as he does against Captain Cold or Iceman no expression

Which is 0 wink

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine has as much of a chance here as he does against Captain Cold or Iceman no expression

Which is 0 wink

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.