Terrax vs. Professor Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I'll give it to Professor Hulk.

leonidas
terrax in a tough one. theoretically, like ss, he SHOULD be able to pull the gamma rays from hulk's body and make him human, but he doesn't usually display that sort of control so he'd have to do it the old fashion way.

this would actually be a pretty good fight, i think. i'd give savage hulk the fight, but not prof.

Ex11B
Does Prof.Hulk still have his "madder he gets,stronger he gets"thingy?If so,he should take this.

joesha28
Yes he has but he'll turn to banner...

moshtitan
Prof. Hulk...it needs no explanation, but im sure ill type one up later.

guy222
hulk

Batman-Prime
hulk

Horrificus
God, are you guys kidding?
Terrax easily.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Horrificus
Terrax easily.

lol hulk was conveniently able to fight gladiator near a reactor who knows what they could come up with if he fought Terrax.Really hulk should not be able to beat any herald.

janus77
Hulk.

Surfer's energy manipulation and siphoning skills are far beyond the average herald. he demonstrates it by taking the Power Cosmic off a few of them, so I don't think I'd credit Terrax with that ability. and definitely not at a level at which he could take the gamma away completely, from Prof. Hulk.

saying that Prof. Hulk was the weakest incarnation of Hulk, as far as strength and aggressiveness goes, so I can see this being a prolonged fight.

grey fox
Terrax 4/10.

If he could keep Hulk down long enough then the Tamer could perhaps charge a 'planet slicer' and bisect the green bastard.

janus77
Terrax doesn't have the power to hold down Prof. Hulk nor incapacitate him in such a way as to allow himself the time to strike such a blow.

also, busting a planet apart and slicing Hulk are two totally different orders of power. the later would take far more, imo. far far more.

I don't think Terrax can even get a 1/10 here. maybe against Grey Hulk or Savage Banner wink.

janus77
Originally posted by grey fox
Terrax 4/10.

If he could keep Hulk down long enough then the Tamer could perhaps charge a 'planet slicer' and bisect the green bastard.
hmm, "The Green Bastard" has a ring to it. should copyright it.

if Caira and Hulk weren't married, when the son was conceived, it would have been a good moniker for the son of Sakaar.

The Green Bastard, the meaner he gets the stronger he gets the more Bastardly he gets! evil face

BUSTER1
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

Surfer's energy manipulation and siphoning skills are far beyond the average herald. he demonstrates it by taking the Power Cosmic off a few of them, so I don't think I'd credit Terrax with that ability. and definitely not at a level at which he could take the gamma away completely, from Prof. Hulk.

saying that Prof. Hulk was the weakest incarnation of Hulk, as far as strength and aggressiveness goes, so I can see this being a prolonged fight.

Proffessor Hulk wasn't the weakest, his base strength was 100tons and his anger increased his strength UNTIL an incident when he thought Betty was fatally injured, and he felt himself losing control of his fury. Because he had travelled to the future to meet he possible future self, the Maestro, who warned him he will lose everything, he thought Betty's death would cause him to lose his sanity and become the Maestro-so his mind created a safety device, making him transform into Savage Banner when he lost his temper. Luckily this was only temporary.

grey fox
Originally posted by janus77
hmm, "The Green Bastard" has a ring to it. should copyright it.

if Caira and Hulk weren't married, when the son was conceived, it would have been a good moniker for the son of Sakaar.

The Green Bastard, the meaner he gets the stronger he gets the more Bastardly he gets! evil face

" The angrier Skaar gets the stronger Skaar get , the stronger skaar gets the more Orphanages Skaar destroys, candy he steals and book endings he spoils ! "

strengthkills
Originally posted by Horrificus
Terrax easily.

LAWL

FearOfBlood
Professor Hulk dominated Thor in full warrior madness in tih #440 and he would destroy Terrax. But i know we are in kmc hulk/hating mode.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
But i know we are in kmc hulk/hating mode.

Ummm...most are saying Prof Hulk wins here

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm...most are saying Prof Hulk wins here

yes, there is always someone you dislike more.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Professor Hulk dominated Thor in full warrior madness in tih #440 and he would destroy Terrax. But i know we are in kmc hulk/hating mode.

Are you illiterate?

Anyway Prof takes a majority because Terrax will try to fight him the only way he knows how.

llagrok
On KMC the characters will use the full extent of their abilities.

Meaning that Professor Hulk will die.

Horrificus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
lol hulk was conveniently able to fight gladiator near a reactor who knows what they could come up with if he fought Terrax.Really hulk should not be able to beat any herald. Exactly!
The writers need to read some of those things called "Books".
They would then realize that space, where Gladiator is constantly dwelling, is FILLED was radiation.
Wow! The Hulk just can't lose can he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.