Emma Frost vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Does Emma stand a chance against the Sorcerer Supreme?

Ultimate Rage
no

thesilverspider
strange rapes her easily

GODSCRIBE
Just making sure. She seems like another character who is blown out of proportion on here.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Just making sure. She seems like another character who is blown out of proportion on here.

by who?

GODSCRIBE
I've seen her name brought up a couple times....one was in an x-men vs. fantastic 4 thread. Something about her causing all of them extreme pain or something..

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I've seen her name brought up a couple times....one was in an x-men vs. fantastic 4 thread. Something about her causing all of them extreme pain or something..
she is powerful just no match for dr.strange.

Laminator_X
Strange beat Moondragon in a psi-battle, and Emma is no Moondragon.

long pig
Strange=better telepath than Emma.

Some accounts point to him being superior to Xavier, most put him at his equal.

But, Emma ain't shit to neither of them.

house
Originally posted by thesilverspider
strange rapes her easily

disturbing...But yes strange wins sooooo easily.

MuffinmanMike
Dr.Strange has some tea, as the fight does not happen.

Partially because Strange whips her ass so bad he gives her the ultimatum of erasing it from existance and they can pretend it never happened, or he can announce that he kicked her ass. Cuz he's cool like that.

Cosmic Flame
I don't think Emma is over-rated. She's an incredibly powerful and skilled TP. If Dr. Strange were not as skilled as he is, even with the Eye, I think she could take him. Unfortunately for her, he IS as skilled as he is, so she really isn't going to do much.

Dark Urizen
Emma goes down in 3 seconds. Exodus would have a better chance. He'd probably go down in 7 seconds. sad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Emma goes down in 3 seconds. Exodus would have a better chance. He'd probably go down in 7 seconds. sad

now you'r giving exodus to much credit,he last 4 seconds.

Crease
I've actually never seen Exodus given his duee credit here. Strange kills him nonetheless.

Dark Urizen
now you'r giving exodus to much credit,he last 4 seconds.

Yeah, because he took Xavier's strongest blast and got back up in the next panel.
Or maybe when he was in psychic battle with Xavier and it took Xavier some serious power to defeat him.
Or maybe when he was influencing 6 million people at the same time.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

5 SECONDS DAMMIT!!!!!!! mad

thesilverspider
Yeah, because he took Xavier's strongest blast and got back up in the next panel.
Or maybe when he was in psychic battle with Xavier and it took Xavier some serious power to defeat him.
Or maybe when he was influencing 6 million people at the same time.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

5 SECONDS DAMMIT!!!!!!! mad

ok ok i'll be fair 4.5 seconds

Dark Urizen
ok ok i'll be fair 4.5 seconds

Pfssssshhhhhhh.......you know nothing mhm

No more hawt nekkid wolverine for you schmoll

thesilverspider
Pfssssshhhhhhh.......you know nothing mhm

No more hawt nekkid wolverine for you schmoll

........ stick out tongue

Dark Urizen
........ stick out tongue

fool mhm

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I don't think Emma is over-rated. She's an incredibly powerful and skilled TP. If Dr. Strange were not as skilled as he is, even with the Eye, I think she could take him. Unfortunately for her, he IS as skilled as he is, so she really isn't going to do much.
Um....no.

A monkey with the Eye could beat Emma or Xavier or nearly any telepath. It's like the mind gem, just better. It gives the user the mental abilities of Agamotto, a cosmic god.

But, Strange doesn't need it here, like he didn't need it against Moondragon.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by long pig
Um....no.

A monkey with the Eye could beat Emma or Xavier or nearly any telepath. It's like the mind gem, just better. It gives the user the mental abilities of Agamotto, a cosmic god.

It would be useless against Wolverine though 'cause he's immune to telepathic attacks. I have scans. I'll post them later eek!

long pig
wobbereene snikts eth telpathey to deth!

Dark Urizen
wobbereene snikts eth telpathey to deth!

laughing

You changed your sig sad

Cosmic Flame
Um....no.

I'm not talking power. I'm talking ability. A monkey would have no idea of what to do with the Eye. Before he realizes it's in front of him Emma would have him peeling his tail like a banana because she's more skilled than he is. You could give the Eye to any person on the street, but just because they have the power of the Eye doesn't mean they have the ability to use it.

psy_blade
I think actual Marvel U telepathy is stronger than magical telepathy.

StiltmanFTW
Stephen.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by psy_blade
I think actual Marvel U telepathy is stronger than magical telepathy.

Not true until you get to high end cosmics. Magic TP works differently and as Strange's assistant Wong described it, it's like using the backdoor to get in.

Magic-based TP is much harder to counter because it bypasses normal telepathic defenses.

As Long Pig said, the Eye not only gives you Agamotto level TP, it also renders you immune to any lesser forms of TP. Plus, Strange is a rediculous telepath on his own to begin with.

And honestly, if a monkey was holding the eye, Emma couldn't do shit to it telepathically. The monkey probably wouldn't do much, unless he wanted a banana or something. But Emma would find her powers rebuffed.

Naija boy
Strange wipes the floor with her

id369
Dr. Strange has no business with Emma, other then some kinky gentleman business. Other than the fact that she gets in pooper in both scenarios, its besides the point, and a PIS free match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.