Ego the Living Planet vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What If Flash drifted on to Ego and didn't at first know that the Planet was alive but Ego knew Flash was on him. What would happen

snoopdogg
Juntai would love this.

AcousticDoc
Ego would secrete some sort of gooey, sticky substance to keep flash from moving his feet.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Ego would secrete some sort of gooey, sticky substance to keep flash from moving his feet.

nope nothing is stopping flash from moving his feet.

golem370
Could Ego effect him by changing the Gravity on the surface?

cybermaster
wtf can flash do to ego ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by cybermaster
wtf can flash do to ego ?

leave skid marks all over his face.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lucid Lui
But wait. Flash can go back in time to when Ego was a itty bitty planet and kill him then. Or vibrate through him and make him explode. Or you know, punch him reeeeeeeaally hard.

pft! Pft i say! Flash loses...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by cybermaster
wtf can flash do to ego ? Oh, Flash'll steal his speed and render...him...immobile? blink

Seriously, there's absolutely nothing Flash could do to affect Ego.

Draco69
This is the most lopsided thread golem has come up with.....

golem370
Well I see people saying how powerful Flash is. I thought he might have a chance to do something?But ok try this my orginal Idea was to have Doomsday drift on Ego any better?

Draco69
Not against a friggin PLANET. Use some sense.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Draco69
Not against a friggin PLANET. Use some sense. I don't know... Juntai thinks Flash can take Rune King Thor down.

golem370
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo I just thought because Doomsday has beaten Superman,Green Lantern Corp and Darkseid I thought it might be a cool match. I heard Gladiator did pretty good.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I don't know... Juntai thinks Flash can take Rune King Thor down.
if its flash prime hell yea he drops the multiverse on ego. laughing out loud

Draco69
I admit Flash without PIS/CIS is extremely powerful and damn near unbeatable. But he can't do anything to either Rune King Thor or Ego.

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I don't know... Juntai thinks Flash can take Rune King Thor down.
That's doubtful Sentry. Juntai doesn't even think Flash can beat Superman. confused

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by golem370
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo I just thought because Doomsday has beaten Superman,Green Lantern Corp and Darkseid I thought it might be a cool match. I heard Gladiator did pretty good. The Glads vs. Ego fight's not in continuity (unless there's one i don't know about.). But yeah, he does ok...

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by The Ion
That's doubtful Sentry. Juntai doesn't even think Flash can beat Superman. confused

Are you sure?

Originally posted by Juntai
Wally runs back in time to the day Thor first stepped foot into the mortal realm on his own and smashes him with 10000000000 imp punches.

At full potential Flash is godlike.. Flash would eventually be able to yank down the power of the multiverse on someone, be everywhere at once, not to mention the abilities of flight, being able to wrap reality around himself to barrier himself against attacks, at full potential, he'll even exist before and after time, The Speed Force is pretty much limitless entirely, and Wally's only tiptoed into the door of possibilities. Because the ultimately Full Potential Flash is one with the speed force... like Barry.

How would Rune Thor blow up The Speedforce? It's more everlasting than creation itself. And RKT is not. It exists across hypertime and the multiverse and affects all things there-in... RKT does not...
Speed Force>RKT.

Slowing down time will have no effect on someone mainlined to the Speed Force. Time is pretty non-existant to current Flash, let alone Full Potential.

Also, I said he could bring the wieght of the multiverse down on someone if he was one entirely with the speedforce. Don't twist my words. Basically, the IMP punch to the Nth degree. In the IMP punch he hits with energy before it is completely removed by him slowing out of the speedforce... what about a person who is one with it completely? He could hit indefinately harder, just as he moves indefinately faster.

Juntai never goes against Superman.

Juntai
That's doubtful Sentry. Juntai doesn't even think Flash can beat Superman. confused He's recalling a thread where no one could come up with a solution of King Thor could defeat a Flash who had become completely one with the speedforce. People have a hard enough time trying to find a way to defeat normal Flash. I never said he'd outright win either, just throwing things in the air.

The Ion
Bring the multiverse down wtf?

thesilverspider
flash prime dropping multiverse's on people.

thesilverspider
Bring the multiverse down wtf?

flash prime laughing out loud

kgkg
Flash Prime the father of Wally the god boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.