Spider-man-Luke Cage-Daredevil vs Wolverine-Beast-Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Who wins. No prep. Fight takes place in Central Park, NY

Spider-man
Luke Cage
Daredevil

vs

Wolverine
Beast
Gambit

wolverine8888
tough call. wolverine could easiliy take luke out. beast could hold off spiderman till wolverine was done with luke and then beat and wolverine would make fast work of spiderman then DD is a goner.
I give the win to team 2

Draco69
It's a pretty even match. However the main advantage of Team 2 is Gambit. He possesses the long-range attacks that Team 1 desperately lacks. They have a better chance.

wolverine8888
naw if any thing gambit the most useless on that team. most every one on tema one can easiliy dodge what ever gambit throws. spiderman coudl web gambit pritty easiliy

StyleTime
Spiderman will be busy with Beast or Wolverine and Gambit could just melt the webbing. Daredevil and Luke are NOT dodging Gambit's explosions. Especially not while fighting Wolverine and Beast.

wolverine8888
true but gambit is not the key factor here at all and luke wont get ko by gambit blasts. DD if he was battle gambit ehads up easiliy could dodge quite a few

StyleTime
I don't think Draco meant that Gambit is the best combatant here or anything. He is just saying that the cards will tip the scales in team 2's favor. Otherwise this would be a pretty much dead even battle.

All members are needed in a close battle like this though.

I got a question though. Should Beast fight Spiderman or Luke first?

I think he should fight Spiderman because Wolverine has a better chance against Luke than Beast does. Beast can at least hold off Spidey until Gambit and Wolverine can help. No?

AcousticDoc
Ideal Matchup for Team 1 victory:

Spiderman vs Gambit: As mentioned before, Gambit has the best ranged weapons out of everyone here, but webbing up his hands will make him practically useless. Unless gambit is willing to charge the webs...which will cause him to blow his own hands off...Spiderman should be able to take care of Gambit quickly.

Beast vs Cage: Beast is a lot more agile than Cage but I think Cage currently has more strength. However, I don't see Beast doing much damage to Cage since he has that high durable skin of his. Cage should win eventually.

Wolverine vs DareDevil: I personally think Daredevil could knockout Wolverine but his chances are a lot less than Wolverine pulling victory for him. By himself, I think DD has a 25% chance to KO Wolverine. However, DD can definitly hang with Wolverine long enough for Spiderman to take out Beast with Cage. Then it turns into a 3 vs 1 against wolverine.

StyleTime
Gambit doesn't have to make the object explode. He can just melt it. He's used heat from his cards to "carve" an opening in a window when he tried to steal something in one of the Gambit issues. He also melted ice off of Rogue I believe. He can just melt the webbing. He can also overcharge an item and cause it to just "poof" into nothingness.

I think the ideal matchup would be:
Spiderman vs Beast-I don't expect Beast to win but he should be able to stall Spiderman.

Luke Cage vs Wolverine-Wolverine is the only one who has the weapons to take Luke out quickly.

Daredevil vs Gambit-Gambit can beat Daredevil. It shouldn't take too long either.

I think it'll end up as a 3 vs 1 against Spiderman.

brainchild81
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Ideal Matchup for Team 1 victory:

Spiderman vs Gambit: As mentioned before, Gambit has the best ranged weapons out of everyone here, but webbing up his hands will make him practically useless. Unless gambit is willing to charge the webs...which will cause him to blow his own hands off...Spiderman should be able to take care of Gambit quickly.

Beast vs Cage: Beast is a lot more agile than Cage but I think Cage currently has more strength. However, I don't see Beast doing much damage to Cage since he has that high durable skin of his. Cage should win eventually.

Wolverine vs DareDevil: I personally think Daredevil could knockout Wolverine but his chances are a lot less than Wolverine pulling victory for him. By himself, I think DD has a 25% chance to KO Wolverine. However, DD can definitly hang with Wolverine long enough for Spiderman to take out Beast with Cage. Then it turns into a 3 vs 1 against wolverine.

StyleTime
Why do you all want to put Luke Cage against Beast? lol.

jrodslam
Question. If Gambit is webbed by his ancles and wrists, can he still charge the webbing without touching it with his fingers? Hmmm?

StyleTime
He doesn't have to touch objects with his fingers to charge them. He can use any part of his body and has even charged with his eyesight on some occasions. He rarely uses the eyesight charge though.

AcousticDoc
can gambit charge people?

Adam Warlock

I'm pretty sure he can. I've seen him do it at least once.

StyleTime
Only when he's at full power. He can burn you though.

He can charge clothes and stuff in normal form. That is pretty much the same as charging the person.

jrodslam
Originally posted by StyleTime
He doesn't have to touch objects with his fingers to charge them. He can use any part of his body.

Are you sure about that?

So if hes tied up with restraints on, he can charge the binds with his wrists, and ankles? If so can you prove that?

Quick Freeze
at the top of his game spidey can take out all 3 by himself he can easily drop gambit and beast with one hitter quitters and the rest can jump logan

StyleTime
Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you sure about that?

So if hes tied up with restraints on, he can charge the binds with his wrists, and ankles? If so can you prove that?
He's charged chewing gum that was inside his mouth and spit it out in an issue of Gambit. He has also charged cards with his feet. He normally holds his charged item in his hand so he can throw them.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
at the top of his game spidey can take out all 3 by himself he can easily drop gambit and beast with one hitter quitters and the rest can jump logan

u realy need to read up on comic and understand what u are speaking about befor u state it.

Quick Freeze
thanks!

wolverine8888
spiderman can not even take wolverine let alone all three

wolverine8888
thanks!

ur welcome

brainchild81
at the top of his game spidey can take out all 3 by himself he can easily drop gambit and beast with one hitter quitters and the rest can jump logan Pretty much.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by brainchild81
Pretty much.
ya thats why he ended up like this when trying to fight wolverine

brainchild81
laughingThat makes a thousand times you posted the aftermath of a TRAINING SESSION that even the guy you seem to worship(Cresh) said isn't really a fight. He passed out due to loss of blood from a stab that happened during a training session. Big whoop. Wasn't even a fight. While Spidey 1hq's the others, DD and Cage work Wolvie over. Then while Cage holds Wolvies arms, DD punches Wolvie in the windpipe and Spidey smothers his face in webbing for good measure. Wolvie dies and the other 2 are just KOedlaughing Have a nice day.

wolverine8888
laughingThat makes a thousand times you posted the aftermath of a TRAINING SESSION that even the guy you seem to worship(Cresh) said isn't really a fight. He passed out due to loss of blood from a stab that happened during a training session. Big whoop. Wasn't even a fight. While Spidey 1hq's the others, DD and Cage work Wolvie over. Then while Cage holds Wolvies arms, DD punches Wolvie in the windpipe and Spidey smothers his face in webbing for good measure. Wolvie dies and the other 2 are just KOedlaughing Have a nice day.

funny how spiderman would have a hell of a time taking out beast. yes spdierman could take out gambit rather fast but no faster then wolverine could take out DD. gambit and DD arnt even worth putting in the fight. it coems down to this. spiderman and beast battle which spidemrna would win but he gunna have a hell of a time beatign beast. while wolveirne on the other hand could take luke cage out rather fast and easiliy. then it wolverine and beast vs spiderman bye bye bugface.
also by the way u say it was a training session which is true but spider sense and his reflexes work with out thought so if spiderman was actauly quick enough to dodge it he would of automaticly dodged but since he was not quick enough he only made it haft way through the dodge then got his ass stabbed.
also what u siad would not even kill wolverine because as shown people can easiliy breath throw the webs.

brainchild81
He didn't actually expect Wolvie to actually stab him. The Spidey sense can be disregarded if Spidey wants to(bad writing honestly, but I'm trying to rationalize Spidey getting stabbed by someone who he's way faster than) Funny how Wolverine's never been fast enough to stab Spidey except in that TRAINING SESSIONroll eyes (sarcastic) . If Spidey sprays alot of it right in Wolvies nose & mouth, he's not breathing. Spidey holds Logan's legs, Cage holds the arms and DD applys a simple rear naked choke(my submission hold) Wolvie still dieslaughing and also if DD doesn't flat out beat Wolvie, he can still evade him long enough for help to come along

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u realy need to read up on comic and understand what u are speaking about befor u state it.
Very true man.

No way is Spiderman is taking on all three by himself.

StyleTime
funny how spiderman would have a hell of a time taking out beast. yes spdierman could take out gambit rather fast but no faster then wolverine could take out DD. gambit and DD arnt even worth putting in the fight. it coems down to this. spiderman and beast battle which spidemrna would win but he gunna have a hell of a time beatign beast. while wolveirne on the other hand could take luke cage out rather fast and easiliy. then it wolverine and beast vs spiderman bye bye bugface.
also by the way u say it was a training session which is true but spider sense and his reflexes work with out thought so if spiderman was actauly quick enough to dodge it he would of automaticly dodged but since he was not quick enough he only made it haft way through the dodge then got his ass stabbed.
also what u siad would not even kill wolverine because as shown people can easiliy breath throw the webs.
I agree with you except about Gambit. Let's remember that Silver Samurai took out Beast extremely quickly and thought he was going to take out Gambit but he couldn't even hit Gambit. I believe that issue was....X-Men 23. Gambit will take our Daredevil and will be able to add some serious firepower to Wolverine and Beast. Wolverine will take out Cage so he can also join Gambit and Beast vs Spiderman.

wolverine8888
He didn't actually expect Wolvie to actually stab him. The Spidey sense can be disregarded if Spidey wants to(bad writing honestly, but I'm trying to rationalize Spidey getting stabbed by someone who he's way faster than) Funny how Wolverine's never been fast enough to stab Spidey except in that TRAINING SESSIONroll eyes (sarcastic) . If Spidey sprays alot of it right in Wolvies nose & mouth, he's not breathing. Spidey holds Logan's legs, Cage holds the arms and DD applys a simple rear naked choke(my submission hold) Wolvie still dieslaughing and also if DD doesn't flat out beat Wolvie, he can still evade him long enough for help to come along
again spiderman can nto defeat gambit any faster then wolverine could defeat DD. again wolverien can defeat luke cage very easiliy well beats would give spidemrna one hell of a fight.
also seeing how ur excusses why spidemrna got stabbed do not work simply because his spidersense and reflexes are stated to react with out thought so spidemran would not need to think to dodge but yet he still go hit because wolverine was to quick.
spidermaan has yet to prove he is way faster then wolverine.
again wolverine has it spiderman befor but did not want to kill spiderman soo he kept his claws retracted.

wolverine8888
I agree with you except about Gambit. Let's remember that Silver Samurai took out Beast extremely quickly and thought he was going to take out Gambit but he couldn't even hit Gambit. I believe that issue was....X-Men 23. Gambit will take our Daredevil and will be able to add some serious firepower to Wolverine and Beast. Wolverine will take out Cage so he can also join Gambit and Beast vs Spiderman.

if DD got close tog ambit then it over but if gambit was able to keep DD away sooner or later gambit would take the win.

StyleTime
if DD got close tog ambit then it over but if gambit was able to keep DD away sooner or later gambit would take the win.
I actually think Gambit would win either way.

Either way, Wolverine/Beast/Gambit take this. It won't exactly be a walk in the park but they have the advantage. As long as Wolverine beats Cage quickly, this team pretty much wins lol.

How many times have Cage and Wolverine fought?

brainchild81
again spiderman can nto defeat gambit any faster then wolverine could defeat DD. again wolverien can defeat luke cage very easiliy well beats would give spidemrna one hell of a fight.
also seeing how ur excusses why spidemrna got stabbed do not work simply because his spidersense and reflexes are stated to react with out thought so spidemran would not need to think to dodge but yet he still go hit because wolverine was to quick.
spidermaan has yet to prove he is way faster then wolverine.
again wolverine has it spiderman befor but did not want to kill spiderman soo he kept his claws retracted. Spidey can ignore the Spidey sense when he wants to. Click the link in my sig. Seriously though, all of the sudden Spidey's not fast enough to dodge Wolvieroll eyes (sarcastic) Ohhhh. You mean when Spidey had to flat out let Wolvie tackle him because Wolvie was just to damn slow to connect otherwise? Not to mention Spidey felt like he himself was fighting slow and stupid(but STILL faster than Wolvie)laughing Wolvie's gonna have a difficult time connecting w/DD. DD's gonna be punching Wolvie in the windpipe. Meanwhile, Wolvies buddies are getting their asses kicked. Then they jump Wolvie and he gets choked out. Wolvie dies

wolverine8888
I actually think Gambit would win either way.

Either way, Wolverine/Beast/Gambit take this. It won't exactly be a walk in the park but they have the advantage. As long as Wolverine beats Cage quickly, this team pretty much wins lol.

How many times have Cage and Wolverine fought?
enever I don't think. also cage relay stands no chance. if he was class 100 he stand a chance fighting wolverine but he only class 24 menaing he stands no chance at all and wolverine would kill him very fast.

StyleTime
Spidey can ignore the Spidey sense when he wants to. Click the link in my sig. Seriously though, all of the sudden Spidey's not fast enough to dodge Wolvieroll eyes (sarcastic) Ohhhh. You mean when Spidey had to flat out let Wolvie tackle him because Wolvie was just to damn slow to connect otherwise? Not to mention Spidey felt like he himself was fighting slow and stupid(but STILL faster than Wolvie)laughing Wolvie's gonna have a difficult time connecting w/DD. DD's gonna be punching Wolvie in the windpipe. Meanwhile, Wolvies buddies are getting their asses kicked. Then the jump Wolvie and he gets choked out.
I don't see how Daredevil and Spiderman would be able to get to Wolverine since they'll be busy with Gambit and Beast. Unless you think Luke Cage can take both Gambit and Beast simultaneously.

StyleTime
enever I don't think. also cage relay stands no chance. if he was class 100 he stand a chance fighting wolverine but he only class 24 menaing he stands no chance at all and wolverine would kill him very fast.
Yeah. I agree that Wolverine will beat Luke Cage. I just thought they had fought before. Must've been someone else.

wolverine8888
Spidey can ignore the Spidey sense when he wants to. Click the link in my sig. Seriously though, all of the sudden Spidey's not fast enough to dodge Wolvieroll eyes (sarcastic) Ohhhh. You mean when Spidey had to flat out let Wolvie tackle him because Wolvie was just to damn slow to connect otherwise? Not to mention Spidey felt like he himself was fighting slow and stupid(but STILL faster than Wolvie)laughing Wolvie's gonna have a difficult time connecting w/DD. DD's gonna be punching Wolvie in the windpipe. Meanwhile, Wolvies buddies are getting their asses kicked. Then they jump Wolvie and he gets choked out. Wolvie dies
the shit u like to tell ur self. as we ahve already explain spiderman was also un able to hit wolverine till wolverine allowed him and still he could nto even hrut wolverine. also remeber spdierman said he thought wolverine might even be faster then he. I love how u say the spidemran feels like he moving in slow motion actaully means he is which is a load of bull shit u tell ur self. spidermna said he had to go on pure spdiersense or he would be hit.
by the way why will wolverine have a hard tiem hitting DD?
DD has peak human agility and reflexes but he ahs highten sense.
wolverine has superhuman reflexes and agility with highten sense.
u do the math.

brainchild81
I don't see how Daredevil and Spiderman would be able to get to Wolverine since they'll be busy with Gambit and Beast. Unless you think Luke Cage can take both Gambit and Beast simultaneously. Cage takes on Beast. While Spidey neutralizes Gambit. He then knocks Beast towards Cage who KO's Beast w/a haymaker. DD evades Wolvie and punches him in the windpipe until help arrives. Wolvie gets choked out and dies.

wolverine8888
Cage takes on Beast. While Spidey neutralizes Gambit. He then knocks Beast towards Cage who KO's Beast w/a haymaker. DD evades Wolvie and punches him in the windpipe until help arrives. Wolvie gets choked out and dies. [/QUOTEagain wolverien takes DD far befor spiderman take gambit out.
u realy are just a wolverine hater and the shit u come up with is so ****ing stupid.
DD beating wolverine dont make me laugh

Metalmanx

Agreed. Fighting at their highest potential, Spidey could easily knock both Beast and Gambit out. Then it's three-on-one against Wolverine. Needless to say, Wolverine loses.

brainchild81
the shit u like to tell ur self. as we ahve already explain spiderman was also un able to hit wolverine till wolverine allowed him and still he could nto even hrut wolverine. also remeber spdierman said he thought wolverine might even be faster then he. I love how u say the spidemran feels like he moving in slow motion actaully means he is which is a load of bull shit u tell ur self. spidermna said he had to go on pure spdiersense or he would be hit.
by the way why will wolverine have a hard tiem hitting DD?
DD has peak human agility and reflexes but he ahs highten sense.
wolverine has superhuman reflexes and agility with highten sense.
u do the math. You are the ONLY moron who thinks this is Wolvie getting off an attack. This also happens before the "here it comes" Wolvie didn't let Spidey do this so you are bulls**ting yourself.laughing

wolverine8888
You are the only moron who thinks this is Wolvie getting off an attack. This also happens before the "here it comes" Wolvie didn't let Spidey do this so you are bulls**ting yourself.

so ur piont? even if it is spiderman hititng wolverine which is not yet proven it would prove that spidemrna is a little faster. so what every one knows that sorry.

StyleTime
Cage takes on Beast. While Spidey neutralizes Gambit. He then knocks Beast towards Cage who KO's Beast w/a haymaker. DD evades Wolvie and punches him in the windpipe until help arrives. Wolvie gets choked out and dies.
OR

Beast tangles with Spiderman long enough for Gambit to blow Daredevil apart and Wolverine to gut Luke Cage. Wolverine and Gambit join Beast and they destroy Spiderman.

Daredevil can't beat Wolverine btw.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Agreed. Fighting at their highest potential, Spidey could easily knock both Beast and Gambit out. Then it's three-on-one against Wolverine. Needless to say, Wolverine loses.
funny how wolverine ritten to his highest potential could beat cgaes ass and DD very very fast

brainchild81
OR

Beast tangles with Spiderman long enough for Gambit to blow Daredevil apart and Wolverine to gut Luke Cage. Wolverine and Gambit join Beast and they destroy Spiderman.

Daredevil can't beat Wolverine btw. Look @ the last pages of the total darkness thread. And Spidey could speedbeat Beast w/no problem. Spidey VS Beast lasts only as long as Spidey wants it to.

brainchild81
so ur piont? even if it is spiderman hititng wolverine which is not yet proven it would prove that spidemrna is a little faster. so what every one knows that sorry. Then how come Wolvie couldn't land anything on Spidey until he was allowed to?

wolverine8888
Look @ the last pages of the total darkness thread. And Spidey could speedbeat Beast w/no problem. Spidey VS Beast lasts only as long as Spidey wants it to.
lol u keep on thinking that bakc it up with proof which u can't

StyleTime
Look @ the last pages of the total darkness thread. And Spidey could speedbeat Beast w/no problem. Spidey VS Beast lasts only as long as Spidey wants it to.
Fine. Switch Wolverine with Beast. Gambit blows Daredevil apart, then helps beat Luke Cage. Beast and Gambit then run in and assist Wolverine.

Side note: Spiderman didn't "speedbeat" Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler and Beast are near the same speed/agility, so why would he suddenly do it now?

wolverine8888
Then how come Wolvie couldn't land anything on Spidey until he was allowed to?
again if u count that shadow as a hit on wolverine then spidermna was able to land one hit just one. if they stayed at the same pace spidermna would of tired and the died. or u could simply look at there other fights were wolverine easiliy hits spiderman.

brainchild81
Spidey is still stronger and faster than Beast and still has precog doesn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong. I do that to you quite oftenlaughing Everybody does.

wolverine8888
Spidey is still stronger and faster than Beast and still has precog doesn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong. I do that to you quite oftenlaughing Everybody does.

actaully ur wrong beast can lift 25 tons.
can heal 10 time faster then normal human
has heighten sense which would work sorta like precog but sense his arnt amzaing they would not be as good as say wolverine and DD.
also beats agility and reflex are almsot on par with spidermans.

brainchild81
again if u count that shadow as a hit on wolverine then spidermna was able to land one hit just one. if they stayed at the same pace spidermna would of tired and the died. or u could simply look at there other fights were wolverine easiliy hits spiderman. We see Spidey tagging Wolvie plenty of times in the yard and Wolvie just can't do anything about it. He tries to get up, but he can't. Not until Spidey lets him. You know this. On the rooftop they were both holding back(Spidey didn't want to kill the imposter. Me and your master(Cresh) agreed on that), so what are you talking about?

brainchild81
actaully ur wrong beast can lift 25 tons.
can heal 10 time faster then normal human
has heighten sense which would work sorta like precog but sense his arnt amzaing they would not be as good as say wolverine and DD.
also beats agility and reflex are almsot on par with spidermans. 25 TONS? Source?

wolverine8888
We see Spidey tagging Wolvie plenty of times in the yard and Wolvie just can't do anything about it. He tries to get up, but he can't. Not until Spidey lets him. You know this. On the rooftop they were both holding back(Spidey didn't want to kill the imposter. Me and your master(Cresh) agreed on that), so what are you talking about?
actauly spidermna never hit wolverine besides when wolverien allowe dhim too. also u say wolveirne could not get up? funny how he did not even unsheath his claws if he would to get up he would of got up. yes on the roof top they were both holding abck but does not change the fatc spiderman got hit. seeing how spidermans siderer sense and reflexes would of auto dodge if they could of which they could means that wolverien can easiliy hit spiderman.

wolverine8888
25 TONS? Source?
www.marvel.com beats level 5 strength menaing he has to lift at least 25 tons.

Metalmanx
Don't worry, brainchild. It won't be a reliable source.

Anyway. brainchild is correct. Spiderman vs. Beast lasts as long as Spidey wants it to last.

And when did DD become such a loser as to be so easily defeated by Gambit? Are we thinking of two different Daredevils here? If anything, I'd call this one a stalemate.

Cage will eventually go down to Wolverine, but not after Cage lands some very effective punches, which would either set him up for another teammate to attack or anything like that.

This could also very well be Spiderman and Cage vs. Wolverine, since Beast won't last too long at all.

Spidey's team wins.

StyleTime
Gambit gets so underestimated sometimes. He's got everything Daredevil has minus senses. Throw in the kinetic energy manipulation and he can beat Daredevil. Gambit won't beat him like some common thug or anything, but Gambit will beat him.

If Beast fights Cage, Gambit will able to help soon enough. After Cage goes down, they can both jump in and fight Spiderman. Spiderman is the biggest problem on his team.

Like I said, it won't be a walk in the park, but the X-Men team will take this.

wolverine8888
Don't worry, brainchild. It won't be a reliable source.

Anyway. brainchild is correct. Spiderman vs. Beast lasts as long as Spidey wants it to last.

And when did DD become such a loser as to be so easily defeated by Gambit? Are we thinking of two different Daredevils here? If anything, I'd call this one a stalemate.

Cage will eventually go down to Wolverine, but not after Cage lands some very effective punches, which would either set him up for another teammate to attack or anything like that.

This could also very well be Spiderman and Cage vs. Wolverine, since Beast won't last too long at all.

Spidey's team wins.
my soruces are official un liek ur unofficial soruces u quote from like marvel dictionary

Metalmanx
Official? Maybe. Crap. Definitely. Have you looked at the stats on there lately? Cuz I think the only one you ever look at it is Wolverine's. Try comparing the other stats on there and you'll see just how false that rating system is.

wolverine8888
Official? Maybe. Crap. Definitely. Have you looked at the stats on there lately? Cuz I think the only one you ever look at it is Wolverine's. Try comparing the other stats on there and you'll see just how false that rating system is.

name some ones who stat is incorect and I will disprove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.