Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox4
Christensen has rude encounter with fan

New York : "Star Wars" actor Hayden Christensen had an encounter with a rude fan that ended with the star chasing him down the street.

According to pagesix.com, Christensen who is currently shooting "Awake" with actress Jessica Alba, was leaving his trailer to do a scene when he was approached by the fan. But instead of asking for a autograph, the fan yelled, "You ruined the 'Star Wars' movies!"

Onlookers said they Christensen later "chased the guy down the street and scared him away".

I think they forgot to include that the basher was Jake Lloyd!
eek!

Source:http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=66622

overlord
He really thinks he's Vader now.. What has Lucas done.. He has created a monster.

ledonias
lol

sasa
Poor Christensen, he did a good job potraying Anakin, its not he who ruin star wars, its George Lucas writting! smile

overlord
Most people would have probably said that with any guy they would have gotten used too. I think Hayden could have easily been replaced. big grin

McCusto
Originally posted by sasa
Poor Christensen, he did a good job potraying Anakin, its not he who ruin star wars, its George Lucas writting! smile

Yeah, I agree.

Phoenix2001
If you ask me, I think the fan was pretty obsessed over the movies to even do that in the first place...

it's really quite pathetic...

PVS
stupid fanboy

i love it

ill bet anything he was one of the members here obsessed with
bashing hayden. or shall i say "gayden" as they referred to him as.
well looks like gayden chased your sorry little scared ass down the block laughing out loud

darth ownage

darthvader_fan
lol

MochaChica
Who knows if this is true anyway. Hayden's seems like a classy guy. I'm sure he was in a hurry to get to set or something, and people said he was chasing after someone. I don't know, celeb gossip is fun, though. I would have liked to see that.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Fox4

eek!

laughing

Xam
hayden was good as vader

Darth Zannah
I agree, he was excellent.

Fox4
Some fans just can't pull their mouths away from the OT nipple......

Stun
i think it's completly PATHETIC!!! at the end of the day, he enjoys what he does as an actor, and like ALL actors, they simply act to please the viewers and to get a good reaction from them. I hope Christensen put the lil NERD in hospital!

If anyone thinks that this was fair, then your a jumped up evil lil f***!

darthvader_fan
ok i like hayden but this time he went way to far!

Decay
i liked him as vader. hes a good actor, if you have seen him in life as a house youd find it difficult to disagree. i think its just the character he played that made it seem as though he was a very unexpressive actor. as anakin hes supposed to be fighting emotions like love and anger. he has alot of conflict but he knows how he should be and he struggles with it.

hes probably heard enough people say he sucked in them and cant act that he just didnt want to put up with it from some idiot off the street when hes minding his own business. i also wonder how exadurated this sotry is. i doubt hed have layed a hand on him if hed caught up anyway. hes fairly big though, plus hes had alot of physical training so its probably wise for a geeky fanboy who plans on bashing him to keep a good distance.

overlord
I hope Hayden tracks down the guy and shoots him with a gun! ranting

Exador

New York : "Star Wars" actor Hayden Christensen had an encounter with a rude fan that ended with the star chasing him down the street.

According to pagesix.com, Christensen who is currently shooting "Awake" with actress Jessica Alba, was leaving his trailer to do a scene when he was approached by the fan. But instead of asking for a autograph, the fan yelled, "You ruined the 'Star Wars' movies!"

Onlookers said they Christensen later "chased the guy down the street and scared him away".

eek!

That sure creates a picture *falls off of chair laughing*

Ballister
I'm going to reffer this as hit and run.

DrDoom101

eek!

jacl lloyd? lol

Next Venom_girl
Heh, now I got this crazy mental image of Christensen chasing some fanboy down the street saber out, eyes glowing... laughing out loud

steverules
He could do that thing where he throws his lightsabre like a frisby and decapitate the man. giljotiini

overlord
I'm telling you guys! Hayden should track the fan down and shoot him! ranting

Sadako of Girth
For daring to level criticism (No matter how ill-informed) at the actor?

Hardly worthy of the death penalty is it...?

overlord
I'm telling you guys! Hayden should track the fan down and shoot him! ranting

Ballister
Hence the pic I posted on the bottom of the first page.

Stun
I'm gonna join ma' man Hayden in the hunt for this jerkstick out tongue

(website under construction)laughing out loud

DrDoom101
Originally posted by overlord
I'm telling you guys! Hayden should track the fan down and shoot him! ranting i wholeheartedly agree. You know, my uncle is a sheriff. i can persuade him to hunt the guy down big grin

Darth Orcus
OK, I am not Hayden's biggest fan but... I would love to have been there to see that! Go Hayden! "I can feel your anger - it gives you focus!"

Hehehe... serves the precocious little git right. That's what comes of confronting people like that. I hope Hayden caught up with him and kicked the living snot out of him (I know I would have...).

By the way thought he was just fine after he turned to the dark side...

Fox4
If you ask me the little pussy(basher) should have had the shit beaten out of him.

MochaChica
Let's just hope this didn't happen. Just some nasty rumors about Mr. Christensen. He's a classy guy, I'm sure he didn't even pay any mind to the basher. He seems to be well aware of how many didn't like his performance, and how many MORE people did. All the actors understand that.

Fox4
Don't panic everyone!*tries to control crowd but gets critically wounded by Hayden's plastic lightsaber assault*"There.....is.....still good in him!

overlord
Oh no! Guess what happened today!
I saw Hayden walk the streets today and I told him how much I appreciated his work but he suddenly knocked my teeth out and started jumping on me, breaking my back!

Meh.. I guess I deserved it.. sad

JaehSkywalker
the whole article. i think........ good thing he did that if its true... YES!!!!! Happy Dance

kanis
alucard Its these own peoples fault they go up to these celebs and say something that involves the film that they were in or filming any way we all know that it isn't haydens fault its luca's for creating the prequels in the first place.

Espio X 20
Nice sig Kanis. thumb up

Talking_Owl
Thank god someone finally told one of those whiny "you raped my childhood" off. I know I'm in the minority, but I thought Hayden gave a good performance.

Demarest
It isn't Hayden's fault.

It's that greedy cash whore Lucass' fault. He ruined Star Wars and he makes everyone suffer

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Demarest
It isn't Hayden's fault.

It's that greedy cash whore Lucass' fault. He ruined Star Wars and he makes everyone suffer bull sh!t

amity75
Hayden was live on the Edith Bowman radio show here in the UK a few weeks ago and he was really funny. He seems like a really good guy.

Eleonora
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
bull sh!t

No, not really...

kanis
rifle Thanks for the thumbs up Espio x 20 yours is quite good as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.