The Anti Anti Monitor Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This team get 5 days of Prep

Marvel team
Dr Strange with aid from the Visanti
Thanos
Clea
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Thor
Firelord
Nova
Sentry
X-Men Cyclops Jean Grey Storm Wolverine Warpath Mr Sinister Magneto Professor X X-Man Forge Classic Juggernaut Proteus Apocalypse,Sunfire Sunspot,Emma Frost,Cannon Ball,Ice-Man,

Fantastic Four Mr Fantastic Thing Sue Richards,Human Torch,Franklin Richards,She-Thing,She Hulk.

The Inhumans Black Bolt Crystal Gorgon Karnak,Triton,Lockjaw

The Eternals Ikaris Sersi Makkari Interloper Karkas Phastos,Sprite,

Power Pak

Three Elders Champion,Runner and Oblitorator

Heralds Terrax,Air Walker,Morg

Avengers Captain America,Thor,Hercules,Wonder Man,Vision,Scarlet Witch,Atlas,Hawkeye,Iron Man,Forgotten One,Warbird

Defenders Sub Mariner Savage Hulk,Black Goliath Captain Mar-Vell. Captain Ultra. Falcon Havok Iron Fist. Jack of Hearts.Quasar Nova Polaris. Prowler. Stingray. Tagak the Leopard Lord. Torpedo.Ghost Rider,Doc Samson,Genis-Vell Damien Hellstorm Merlin

Alpha Flight-Guardian Vindicator,Shaman,Snowbird,Major Mapleleaf

Juntai
I don't know every last one of those characters but, I think .. .
He stops them all in place and uses them as a source of power to amplify his own and destroy the marvel universe.
lol.

The DC team had Spectre, and like a million guys even coppies from other Earths, lol. The teams don't equate.

Lucid Lui
I refuse to believe the Marvel team would lose. Refuse.

The amount of power on that team is un-freaking believable.

Plus they're good guys (mostly) therefore the eventually find a way to win. Cause, y'know, there good guys. They always win.

Yeah... That's all i got.

Wait no. They bring out the Ultimate Nullifier and use the 5 days to advance it with every kind of tech they have available.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I refuse to believe the Marvel team would lose. Refuse.

The amount of power on that team is un-freaking believable.

Plus they're good guys (mostly) therefore the eventually find a way to win. Cause, y'know, there good guys. They always win.

Yeah... That's all i got.

Wait no. They bring out the Ultimate Nullifier and use the 5 days to advance it with every kind of tech they have available. You do realise that God basically had to step in and depower the Anti-monitor so he could be defeated right?
lmao.
An piece of God anyways.
A very very very pissed off piece of God.

Arahan
What is a Anti Monitor? Is this something like my PC monitor?

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
What is a Anti Monitor? Is this something like my PC monitor? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_12.gif

That guy,
There was many versions of pretty much every possible character in the DCU in the fight. On that cover for instance there's what like 4 or 5 Superman's?

Arahan
It looks ugly

Juntai
Thats just one of his forms,
but yeah it is ugly
but, he's also powerful
and it was also one of the most influential comic series' ever.

Arahan
Never read them. I just read some Marvel comics.

golem370
You have Dr Strange with Vistanti help Clea Scarlet Witch Sersi Thanos Sentry Hellstorm who can summon demons Franklin Richards Captain Mar-Vell and genis-Vell Ikaris with the powers of Zuras The Elders. Then you have very powerful minds like Reed Richards Thanos Iron Man Apocalypse Mr Sinister with five days of prep who knows what they could come up with.And Forge who could make anything they could come up with.

Ex11B
Anti Monitor is a freaking beast.Who knows how much death and chaos he can cause in M.U before he goes down.Best thing to do is send in all your most powerful superheroes in and pray hard.

thesilverspider
for anti-moniter to go down LT himself would have to fight him and he probably wont win considering that spectre couldn't win.

GalacticStorm
The team simply isnt enough. Anti-Monitor is too powerful. Nothing short of the likes of The Infinites, LT or Phoenix are gonna be any good against him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The team simply isnt enough. Anti-Monitor is too powerful. Nothing short of the likes of The Infinites, LT or Phoenix are gonna be any good against him.

phoenix to huh .................. shifty

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
phoenix to huh .................. shifty

Uh huh

Why? U got a problem with that? wink

kevdude
Yup Phoenix, LT would have to help.

Ex11B
could Phoenix stop that ugly thing?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ex11B
could Phoenix stop that ugly thing?

That threads already been done. Use the search function.

thesilverspider
Uh huh

Why? U got a problem with that? wink

maybe...................

Juntai
for anti-moniter to go down LT himself would have to fight him and he probably wont win considering that spectre couldn't win. Spectre didn't lose to Anti-Monitor, he did win... in a way... the only way he could. Maybe you need to re-read the Crisis. He banished the anti-monitor, as Dr Fate said the souls of all the heros of the earths were linked to him because he was drawing energy from them.. so if Spectre killed him outright, they would all die too, and Spectre would have killed pretty much every hero and even many villains that were there helping. He couldn't be responsible for that... so he banished him back to the anti-matter realm, depowered him, and recreated the entire multiverse. How's that for power?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre didn't lose to Anti-Monitor, he did win. Maybe you need to re-read the Crisis. He banished the anti-monitor, as Dr Fate said the souls of all the heros of the earths were liked to him so if Spectre killed him outright, they would all die too, and Spectre would have killed pretty much every hero and even many villains that were there helping. He couldn't be responsible for that... so he banished him back to the anti-matter realm, depowered him, and recreated the entire multiverse. How's that for power?

.........can't blame me for making that mistake it's been years since i read that plus it was already confusing as hell.

GalacticStorm
maybe...................

Well support your opinion then. Divulge.

thesilverspider
Well support your opinion then. Divulge.

i am busting your balls relax i already took the GS course on the phoenix...... wink

GalacticStorm
i am busting your balls relax i already took the GS course on the phoenix...... wink

Cool. Its the way forward. wink

thesilverspider
Cool. Its the way forward. wink

is it?

thesilverspider
have you got a new theory to counter the whole galactus destroying the universe and recreating it making nova the new galactus.

Dark Urizen
have you got a new theory to counter the whole galactus destroying the universe and recreating it making nova the new galactus.

He says it's not cannon, given that Nova is dead.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
He says it's not cannon, given that Nova is dead.

was that book a what if? of some sort

Dark Urizen

It was not a what if. It was JUST a comic book erm

GalacticStorm

Doesnt have to be to be non canon. What is canon and current continuity is the present state of affairs in comics and what the bios state. The last Galactus story is not canon for the aforementioned reasons to be found throughout this thread.

thesilverspider
It was not a what if. It was JUST a comic book erm

what was it called i'm gonna have to look it up

thesilverspider
Doesnt have to be to be non canon. What is canon and current continuity is the present state of affairs in comics and what the bios state. The last Galactus story is not canon for the aforementioned reasons to be found throughout this thread.

oh really I think I knew that already I was just asking if it was a what if book that's all........ wink

Dark Urizen

Of course it's not in continuity, since it hasn't happened yet erm
I don't know if your definition of canon works so well. Going by that definition X-men Forever isn't canon either erm

It's called "The Last Galactus Story"

thesilverspider
Well this is interesting.......

"Galactus battles the Watcher who showed up at the end of the last published chapter.
This turns out to be the same Watcher who witnessed the "birth" of Galactus -
yes, that was not Uatu - and who has been driven insane by his guilt over all the deaths
that have happened because, as he sees it, he did not snuff out the nascent Galactus
when he had the chance. As the two battle, over millennia, the universe basically dies
around them. The stars burn out. No "Big Crunch" of everything collapsing back onto
itself to be born again. Entropy wins over all. As the universe verges on flickering out
of existence, Galactus draws into himself the last shreds of energy, giving him just
enough of an edge to defeat the rogue Watcher. But then Galactus and Nova are
alone in an empty, endless void. The universe as we know it is gone. Galactus finally
understands what it's all about. What he's been doing all these billions of years. He
cracks the seals on his armor, and all the energy he has absorbed spews out of
him. He becomes, effectively, the Big Bang of the next universe. Nova survives -
and herself becomes the "Galactus" of that universe, the cycle beginning once again.

Dark Urizen
Well this is interesting.......

"Galactus battles the Watcher who showed up at the end of the last published chapter.
This turns out to be the same Watcher who witnessed the "birth" of Galactus -
yes, that was not Uatu - and who has been driven insane by his guilt over all the deaths
that have happened because, as he sees it, he did not snuff out the nascent Galactus
when he had the chance. As the two battle, over millennia, the universe basically dies
around them. The stars burn out. No "Big Crunch" of everything collapsing back onto
itself to be born again. Entropy wins over all. As the universe verges on flickering out
of existence, Galactus draws into himself the last shreds of energy, giving him just
enough of an edge to defeat the rogue Watcher. But then Galactus and Nova are
alone in an empty, endless void. The universe as we know it is gone. Galactus finally
understands what it's all about. What he's been doing all these billions of years. He
cracks the seals on his armor, and all the energy he has absorbed spews out of
him. He becomes, effectively, the Big Bang of the next universe. Nova survives -
and herself becomes the "Galactus" of that universe, the cycle beginning once again.

yes

You found my scan smile

GalacticStorm
Of course it's not in continuity, since it hasn't happened yet erm
I don't know if your definition of canon works so well. Going by that definition X-men Forever isn't canon either erm

It's called "The Last Galactus Story"

Not so my friend. The events of X-men Forever are supported by the Handbooks making them canon. In fact the Handbooks also depict X-men adventures as canon which itself supports the role X-men Forever gave Phoenix. Thats the difference.

The Last Galactus story was a one shot. Not canon, not continuity and unfortunately not supported anywhere else. erm

thesilverspider
yes

You found my scan smile

no i was just looking it up and i found that summary.well i guess galactus is the source of the big bang then............

relax GS i know the story ain't canon............. wink

GalacticStorm
no i was just looking it up and i found that summary.well i guess galactus is the source of the big bang then............

relax GS i know the story ain't canon............. wink

Dont worry i know you know. I was just making sure everyone else did. wink

golem370
I personally think these people with prep could beat him. Dr Strange Scarlet Witch Clea Ikaris Sersi the Elders and the very very smart Thanos Mr Fantastic Apocalypse Mr Sinister Forge Iron Man Magneto. I will add High Evolutionary Odin Zeus Dr Doom and Immortus and Hyperstorm.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
I personally think these people with prep could beat him. Dr Strange Scarlet Witch Clea Ikaris Sersi the Elders and the very very smart Thanos Mr Fantastic Apocalypse Mr Sinister Forge Iron Man Magneto. I will add High Evolutionary Odin Zeus Dr Doom and Immortus and Hyperstorm.

Considering the intervention of Spectre was required to defeat AM those people you just mentioned are far from enough. Please remember that Spectre was written alot stronger than as were the likes of Superman. Without intervention from the likes of Phoenix LT or The Infinites Marvel goes down. Im a big Marvel fan yet im objective enough to admit that.

thesilverspider
Dont worry i know you know. I was just making sure everyone else did. wink

i was looking more into the whole series and it was actually written before nova's death.That to me show's that the story is some what of an alternate future so it could of happend................. wink

golem370
But people like Odin Zeus Ikaris and Dr Strange are also way above Supes there near God level.Dr Strange Alone did this.

'Feats'
Dr.Strange negates an enchantment from the skyfather, Odin. Steals Mjolnir

Defeats the Cosmic God called In-Betweener pt.1. pt.2.

Stops time world wide. pt.1. pt.2.

Stalemates Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet pt.1 pt.2 pt.3. pt.4. pt.5. pt.6.

KOs the herald Nova with one blast

Survives and corks a supernova's decent into a black hole.pt.1 pt.2.

K.O.s Galactus. Twice.

Destroys a planet.

Throws a jet fighter aircraft into another dimension

Strange defeats Death itself. pt.1 pt.2. pt.3 pt.4 pt.5 pt.6. pt.7

GalacticStorm
i was looking more into the whole series and it was actually written before nova's death.That to me show's that the story is some what of an alternate future so it could of happend................. wink

Well it was possible until the retcons that attributed the creation of all things Marvel (Galactus included) to Phoenix. Please bear in mind the time it was written.

Things change. smile

They have. wink

thesilverspider
Well it was possible until the retcons that attributed the creation of all things Marvel (Galactus included) to Phoenix. Please bear in mind the time it was written.

Things change. smile

They have. wink

when was this retcon exactly?

GalacticStorm
But people like Odin Zeus Ikaris and Dr Strange are also way above Supes there near God level.Dr Strange Alone did this.

'Feats'

Stalemates Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet pt.1 pt.2 pt.3. pt.4. pt.5. pt.6.

K.O.s Galactus. Twice.

Destroys a planet.

Thats not enough Golem. Trust me. You really need to read Crisis. All of those beings you mentioned are either earth level beings and at the most Galactus level. Thats not enough. It really isnt.

Pre Crisis Supes used to pull off feats that put most of those to shame and there was two Pre C Supes and Superboy. Plus you had a few worlds worth of Pre C heroes and Spectre. Even after that he wasnt defeated. AM absorbed the energies of whole universes.

A few sub Galactus beings are not gonna cut it. You need beings who are beyond universal level. As aforementioned beings like LT, Phoenix or The Infinites

thesilverspider

'Feats'

K.O.s Galactus. Twice.

Destroys a planet.

not to sound rude or like a jerk or whatever but are you blind no cant be cause you keep posting so you must be stuck on stupid.people have posted like 8 different time's that only being's such as LT phoenix and the infinities can hang with anti-monitor.

thesilverspider
can't forget the pre-retcon beyonder

GalacticStorm
when was this retcon exactly?

Ohhh so you werent aware of this? I thought as much. Phoenix was originally given this position in her original appearances then in the early 90's the Infinity Being was said to have created the Marvel universe, however since then titles such as X-men Adventures, F4, X-men Forever and Uncanny X-men and even the handbooks have confirmed that as per current continuity Phoenix is responsible.

If you want further details do a phoenix thread search.

golem370
I am not stupid just not easliy defeated

GalacticStorm
Pre retcon Beyonder would definitely take him.

golem370
I will add three more to this team and In my opinion will seel victory for Marvel IMO!

Abysss-Powers/Abilities: Abysss possesses vast destructive abilities, enabling him to consume virtually limitless amounts of matter and energy. He can consume stars, planets, and even the "stuff of space itself," such that he is able to obliterate entire realities. Although he much prefers the empty void, he can also create animated servants--possibly even living beings. Abysss does need air, heat, or almost anything else to survive. He is fed by the matter and energy he consumes. He enjoys the negative existence of the Void, and loathes "foul matter" of any kind

Hunger-Powers/Abilities: Hunger is an inter-dimensional parasite: Once Hunger enters a dimension, he begins to absorb it and consume that reality. Essentially, Hunger eats realities. He absorbs that reality until he is all in that dimension and encompasses it. Then he finds a new dimension and begins to transfer himself into that one, absorbing it as well. When first entering a dimension, Hunger is temporarily vulnerable to extreme physical and energy attacks, but almost instantaneously adapts to whatever force is being applied to it and begins to absorb that force as well. Hunger also has formidable mental faculties, able to mentally influence even cosmic entities such as Galactus from a reality away. Hunger also taught itself how to speak 106 of the languages of the dimension of Earth 616. Hunger is able to breach parallel dimensions effortlessly, the way we walk from one room to another, but has great difficulty breaching "spherical" realities. In order to breach a "spherical" reality, there must be an opening on both sides of the dimensional barrier

and

HOTU Thanos

thesilverspider
Ohhh so you werent aware of this? I thought as much. Phoenix was originally given this position in her original appearances then in the early 90's the Infinity Being was said to have created the Marvel universe, however since then titles such as X-men Adventures, F4, X-men Forever and Uncanny X-men and even the handbooks have confirmed that as per current continuity Phoenix is responsible.

If you want further details do a phoenix thread search.
you know i was just playing right laughing out loud .............
i got you typing essay's and shit........... laughing but knowing you,you enjoy any chance you get to spread your phoenix knowledge.

thesilverspider
I will add three more to this team and In my opinion will seel victory for Marvel IMO!

Abysss-Powers/Abilities: Abysss possesses vast destructive abilities, enabling him to consume virtually limitless amounts of matter and energy. He can consume stars, planets, and even the "stuff of space itself," such that he is able to obliterate entire realities. Although he much prefers the empty void, he can also create animated servants--possibly even living beings. Abysss does need air, heat, or almost anything else to survive. He is fed by the matter and energy he consumes. He enjoys the negative existence of the Void, and loathes "foul matter" of any kind

Hunger-Powers/Abilities: Hunger is an inter-dimensional parasite: Once Hunger enters a dimension, he begins to absorb it and consume that reality. Essentially, Hunger eats realities. He absorbs that reality until he is all in that dimension and encompasses it. Then he finds a new dimension and begins to transfer himself into that one, absorbing it as well. When first entering a dimension, Hunger is temporarily vulnerable to extreme physical and energy attacks, but almost instantaneously adapts to whatever force is being applied to it and begins to absorb that force as well. Hunger also has formidable mental faculties, able to mentally influence even cosmic entities such as Galactus from a reality away. Hunger also taught itself how to speak 106 of the languages of the dimension of Earth 616. Hunger is able to breach parallel dimensions effortlessly, the way we walk from one room to another, but has great difficulty breaching "spherical" realities. In order to breach a "spherical" reality, there must be an opening on both sides of the dimensional barrier

and

HOTU Thanos

hotu thanos takes anti-moniter alone

golem370
What just the other two

thesilverspider
What just the other two
they're irrelevent

golem370
They do the samething Moniter does.

thesilverspider
They do the samething Moniter does.

you have no clue who anti-moniter is.anti-moniter has whole universe's for lunch and dinner.

golem370
They have whole realities for lunch so what.

The Ion
you have no clue who anti-moniter is.anti-moniter has whole universe's for lunch and dinner.
No, you're missing the point of this thread which is "Marvel wins!!!11!!1"

golem370
Yeah I like Marvel better atleast my name is'nt Ion with a big pic of Green Lantern.

The Ion
Thankfully I spare the world my dumbass lopsided DC wins threads. wink

golem370
Lopsided like Spider-Man vs batman of Batman vs Hulk. The only damn thing DC has is prep times and Speed Blitz there are so many people in Marvel I bet you never heard of that could beat the top Super Heros in DC.

The Ion
Lopsided like Spider-Man vs batman of Batman vs Hulk. The only damn thing DC has is prep times and Speed Blitz there are so many people in Marvel I bet you never heard of that could beat the top Super Heros in DC.

This team get 5 days of Prep

Marvel team
Dr Strange with aid from the Visanti
Thanos
Clea
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Thor
Firelord
Nova
Sentry
X-Men Cyclops Jean Grey Storm Wolverine Warpath Mr Sinister Magneto Professor X X-Man Forge Classic Juggernaut Proteus Apocalypse,Sunfire Sunspot,Emma Frost,Cannon Ball,Ice-Man,

Fantastic Four Mr Fantastic Thing Sue Richards,Human Torch,Franklin Richards,She-Thing,She Hulk.

The Inhumans Black Bolt Crystal Gorgon Karnak,Triton,Lockjaw

The Eternals Ikaris Sersi Makkari Interloper Karkas Phastos,Sprite,

Power Pak

Three Elders Champion,Runner and Oblitorator

Heralds Terrax,Air Walker,Morg

Avengers Captain America,Thor,Hercules,Wonder Man,Vision,Scarlet Witch,Atlas,Hawkeye,Iron Man,Forgotten One,Warbird

Defenders Sub Mariner Savage Hulk,Black Goliath Captain Mar-Vell. Captain Ultra. Falcon Havok Iron Fist. Jack of Hearts.Quasar Nova Polaris. Prowler. Stingray. Tagak the Leopard Lord. Torpedo.Ghost Rider,Doc Samson,Genis-Vell Damien Hellstorm Merlin

Alpha Flight-Guardian Vindicator,Shaman,Snowbird,Major Mapleleaf

roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
You can't compare me to all the Speed blitz and prep times I see in Batman threads and Superman threads.

HigH ScholaR
man marvel wins

and 5 days prep

for sure they wins, just look Dr Srange with about 5 mins was able to hold his own against Adam Warlock with the IG gauntlet and without prep schooled Moondragon who had the Mind Gem on what phsycic power really is.

Then theres reed oh man, infact Theres numerous ways in which they could win.

1. put all their powwers, sources includuing tech into one penultimate being
2. Put up barriers and safety crap protecting thier universe stopping Antimonitors (dimentsional vibrational readings ) from entering
3. They all get back up i.e strange gets Vishanti or calls opun her, other elders get involved etc.
4. Reeds there so...............
5. Find most potent energies, spell, tech, information they can find (other dimensions, universes, realities etc) which will help them.

can't remember who else is on the marvel team so can't post anymore reasons why they will win.

6. also forgot marvel artifacts that they can get in their prep, darkhold, watoomb, infinity gems, Ultimate Nullifier.oh and Cosmic Cubes etsc.

The Ion
Speed blitz is a viable tactic buddy. Superman has done it before in comics. I see it in Surfer threads too. Funny you don't notice it. Prep time is a guarantee for any thread with Reed Richards or Dr. Doom or the X-Men. Usually it's used to balance an other wised lopsided thread. WTF do you expect people to say when they see silliness such as Batman Vs Hulk?

golem370
Have you ever seen Superman fight anybody by flying and beating or Killing someone. He is not that Bloodthirsty.

The Ion
Have you ever read the forum rules?

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

golem370
Well if that true then why does everybody make Hulk have to build his Strength why doesn't people give Hulk is unlimited Strength

The Ion
Because Hulk doesn't start off every fight or any fight for that matter with his "limitless" strength. That's like asking why Superman isn't automatically sundipped for every fight on this forum.

golem370
Then Superman not going to Speed Blitz everytime he fight ether will he?Hulk at his best ability is at Unlimited Strength.

golem370
Ok Superman is not able to survive in Space because he can't breath in Space so everytime he fights somebody in Space he would lose?

The Ion
Then Superman not going to Speed Blitz everytime he fight ether will he?Hulk at his best ability is at Unlimited Strength.
The difference is Superman walks into every fight from the start with the ability to speed blitz. Hulk doesn't walk into every fight with the ability to bench press planets. Superman doesn't have to amp up to speed blitz someone. He just does.

The Ion
Ok Superman is not able to survive in Space because he can't breath in Space so everytime he fights somebody in Space he would lose?
Well yeah, discounting the numerous times he has fought in space. wink

golem370
You go to my thread about Marvel vs DC and where I list Air Walker Abilites then tell me if I am wrong again about those two

golem370
Well it says one thing and then they do another. My point I made that race where Flash the Runner and Makkari race from earth to the moon then to the sun then to earth again but if Flash does not have a foot hold how does he even leave space?

The Ion
You go to my thread about Marvel vs DC and where I list Air Walker Abilites then tell me if I am wrong again about those two
You mean AW and Hal? I didn't say you were wrong about his abilities but Hal can do everything Air Walker can and his feats are 100x more impressive. I'm not exactly reaching when I say Hal can beat Air Walker.

golem370
But you did say it was a joke that Air Walker could be Green Lantern.Also Air Walkers faster and way more durable

The Ion
Faster is debatable. GL's are as fast as they will themselves to be and their passive shields protect them for anything deemed a threat to their life. Hal, Kyle, Alan, Kilowog, John, Jade and Guy can all beat Air Walker.

golem370
Air Walker could beat them each about 65% of the times though.

golem370
Air Walker has Godlike Durability
Godlike Marvel definietion-13 - Godlike: able to reconstitute body after total molecular disintegration

he has Godlike Stamina Marvel definietion of Godlike-9 - Godlike: able to sustain almost indefinitely

Also-Cosmic awareness," in this case, the ability to sense various energy signatures throughout space

The Ion
I disagree. Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, John and Guy are around Surfer level. Only way I see them losing is if their ring charge went low. Jade doesn't suffer from that weakness.

golem370
What could they do to him he fly at warp speed he got the same durability and Stamina as Silver Surfer he lifts class 100 strength he is a very powerful cosmic weilder.

thesilverspider
what has airwalker done in comic's nothing but get his ass beat by thor.

Illustrious
Golem, stop creating threads if you won't even entertain the possibility of the marvel side losing.

Anti-Monitor wins. The argument that "zOMG they will conjure up something with prep time" hardly works. What exactly will they conjure up?

Anti-Monitor's just on too large a scale for those heroes. You will, as mentioned, LT, Phoenix, or the Infinities.

kevdude
Even if the Marvel heros had prep time, the Anti-Monitor would be having his own prep time, planning to do what he wanted and planning to stop the heros! At best they would slow him down not completely stop him.

Mordum
Those five days of prep will be used to figure out who will be buried where and who is invited to the funeral. laughing

golem370
Did anybody here give the Marvel Beings a chance. Believe it or Not they do have a chance not counting HOTU With even that much prep time they still have at least a 40% chance of winning

golem370
Did anybody here give the Marvel Beings a chance. Believe it or Not they do have a chance not counting HOTU With even that much prep time they still have at least a 40% chance of winning

man marvel wins

and 5 days prep

for sure they wins, just look Dr Srange with about 5 mins was able to hold his own against Adam Warlock with the IG gauntlet and without prep schooled Moondragon who had the Mind Gem on what phsycic power really is.

Then theres reed oh man, infact Theres numerous ways in which they could win.

1. put all their powwers, sources includuing tech into one penultimate being
2. Put up barriers and safety crap protecting thier universe stopping Antimonitors (dimentsional vibrational readings ) from entering
3. They all get back up i.e strange gets Vishanti or calls opun her, other elders get involved etc.
4. Reeds there so...............
5. Find most potent energies, spell, tech, information they can find (other dimensions, universes, realities etc) which will help them.

can't remember who else is on the marvel team so can't post anymore reasons why they will win.

6. also forgot marvel artifacts that they can get in their prep, darkhold, watoomb, infinity gems, Ultimate Nullifier.oh and Cosmic Cubes etsc.

golem370
laughing

supremthor
YO golem just admit marvel team is going down. yoy no how the anti-mon was stpped. it took every hero and villain from plantery,cosmic,to uversile scale from diff unverses to stop. and they did even kill him.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Mordum
Those five days of prep will be used to figure out who will be buried where and who is invited to the funeral. laughing

agreed

golem370
bump

Big Sexy
I will tell you what happens. For 4 of the five days the marvel team goes to the beach, the park, and to broadway. Then about am hour before AM shows up, strange whips out every magical trinket he has and Reed whips out the UN and that device he used during last planet standing. Then add the infinity gauntlet and its game over for Am.

Fanboy
Anti Monitor wins.

bigbran
wait strange, thanos, sersi, reed richards, and all those other ones get prep.

golem370
yes

golem370
bump

juggernaut66666
Anti Monitor wins

Thanos_THOTU
AM, because the team usually loses.

Thanos_1971
That threads already been done. Use the search function.

Funny.Just like all these same old Hulk vs Superman threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.