6 Marvel Villains vs Wonder Woman Captain Marvel & Atom Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
6 Marvel Villains vs WonderWoman,Captain Marvel and Atom Smasher no flying

Villains
Omega Red
Cyber
Black Tarantula
Rhino
Mister Hyde
SpeedFreek

darkfan76
Originally posted by golem370
Marvel Villains vs WonderWoman,Captain Marvel and Atom Smasher no flying

Villains
Omega Red
Cyber
Black Tarantula
Rhino
Mister Hyde
SpeedFreek

WW or CM alone could take them all.

golem370
I dought that very seriously since there is no flying I bet Cyber & Speedfreek would cut them up Mister Hyde BT and Rhino would be a strong team 80tons for Rhino 50tons for Hyde and BT much stronger then Spider-Man plus he is Immortal.

darkfan76
I dought that very seriously since there is no flying I bet Cyber & Speedfreek would cut them up Mister Hyde BT and Rhino would be a strong team 80tons for Rhino 50tons for Hyde and BT much stronger then Spider-Man plus he is Immortal.

No way.. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel are almost as strong as Superman.. And they are almost or as fast as superman.... They are practically invulnerable... Wonder Woman is very smart, very skilled fighter and a has a lot of experience.. Captain Marvel has the wisdom of ... I forgot... well, he's too damn smart... Atom smasher would only grow a little bit and will take of Mister Hyde BT and Rhino.

Keeping them in the ground won't help a lot Marvel team... They are fighting two slightly diminished versions of Superman...and a giant badass.

darkfan76
Originally posted by darkfan76
No way.. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel are almost as strong as Superman.. And they are almost or as fast as superman.... They are practically invulnerable... Wonder Woman is very smart, very skilled fighter and a has a lot of experience.. Captain Marvel has the wisdom of ... I forgot... well, he's too damn smart... Atom smasher would only grow a little bit and will take of Mister Hyde BT and Rhino.

Keeping them in the ground won't help a lot Marvel team... They are fighting two slightly diminished versions of Superman...and a giant badass.

Too much speed and strength for marvel team to handle...

dman2008
WW or CM alone win 10/10

Atom Smaasher might have a little more Diffulculty fighting them all by himself so he only wins 5 to 6/10

Together however they win easily.

golem370
BT and Rhino would beat the hell out of Atom Smasher

Fanboy
6 Marvel Villains vs WonderWoman,Captain Marvel and Atom Smasher no flying

Villains
Omega Red
Cyber
Black Tarantula
Rhino
Mister Hyde
SpeedFreek

Well this is very Stupid WonderWoman alone can probably take down Omega Red Cyber and Black Tarantula Captain Marvel can easily take down Mister Hyde and SpeedFreek he is way to fast for them Rhino would probably be running seeing he would be too weak wait no he won't he is much of an idiot so he would just go in there and die.

gi-jo-man
gladiator juggernaut magneto dr doom apocalypse galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.