Chance to have KotOR Character Made into FC Figure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Okay guys, this is important, and I have wanted a kotor figure since 03. We have the fan base to make a KotOR character be the winner of Hasbro 6th Fans choice poll. It can be anyone from KotOR 1 and 2. I am not trying to control anyone but I am pushing for an electronic HK-47 with "Meatbag" phrases, Darth Revan, Dath Malak with removeble Mantle, Super Articulated Sith Tropper, and something else. But only one can win. Personally I would love Hk-47. Vote what you want here, then in unison we can send it to http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/toyfare/TF20051214-tf_poll.cfm

Please, I need to send mine before X-mas break.

Nactous
For the love of god. Vote.

Ogami Itto
I went 4 HK, hopefully there would be the whole "memory restoration" dialogue from the first game, makes me laugh every time!!!!

Barker
I voted Episode I ~ Yaddle. no expression

overlord
I didn't vote. I just plain dislike Nactous! big grin

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
I didn't vote. I just plain dislike Nactous! big grin I second that motion.

Koala MeatPie
Darth Reven, So Cool.

Mišt
Pfft, screw KOTOR, I voted for Quinlan Vos in dark jedi gear.

Sorgo
Darth Sion.

henniestevens
episode VI - Sarlacc

Captain REX
I'm wondering if they would take 'Clonetrooper with Minigun' for Clone Wars... stick out tongue

Revan Souer
I have voted for Darth Revan, would be cool to get a figure of him or her

thegmeister53
I found a thread just like this on the ign boards with someone telling everybody to vote for Revan. That would be pretty cool to get him in the full sith robes.

Captain REX
Wooo Desann figure. no expression

calvin44
**** FC figure id rather see an unleashed figure, and have it be malak.

AnakinNihilus
I voted for Darth Nihilus... that would be so sweet.

calvin44
but it would have to be unleashed.

Captain REX
Unleashed fetish! eek!

calvin44
lol..everything looks better unleashed...

Mišt
Exar Kun unleashed with double bladed saber droolio

I have an urge to draw that...

Does it say when the figure is gonna be made?

calvin44
nihlus unleashed would be tight.

Nactous
Well, it cant be unleased, or a Saclac. It must a regular figure, and by god it should be HK.

Nactous
I hate you to overlord.

calvin44
Originally posted by Nactous
Well, it cant be unleased, or a Saclac. It must a regular figure, and by god it should be HK.

dangit mad mad

Nactous
Hmm....

overlord
I hate you to overlord. And to think that I actually defended you when you were banned a while ago.

Nactous
Im just messing with you man. TG is another story however.

ArthasKnight
Darth Revan. I want to be able to pose him into that lightsaber stance from that cutscene in the beginning, with the tip of his blade pointing toward Bastila. That'd be awesome. My second choice would've been an electronic HK, but alas we can only vote once.

Nactous
Well, go to toyfare.com and vote man. Let yurself be heard.

Nactous
You want to hear something funny. I enterd the mousedroid.com contest with a Battle of the Star Forge wave themed wave having no hope of winning, and out of 75 people it turns out I am tied for first place. Thats crazy.

Nactous
Well, go to toyfare.com and vote man. Let yurself be heard.
I meant this adress

Gendor
I Have one Question, Will they Keep The Eban Hawk ???

Cord Shimmerer
Revan is the only choice for me. smile

General G
HK-47 pwns all

Count Makashi
Naked Bastila.

Null ARC Avis
^^^^^
I second that!

Tangible God
Oh this thread brings back fond memories.

DarthKrayt
HK-47 is teh r0x0rz
he can killed anything, however if they made an electronic version the human race would be in danger of extintion
(Statement: Time to die organic meatbags!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.