Warrior Madness Thor With Power Gem VS. Superman & Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Can these three take on a being who singlehandedly wrecked Surfer, Strange and the Infinity Watch? Can these two stalemate him at least?

Debate.

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Can these two take on a being who singlehandedly wrecked Surfer, Strange and the Infinity Watch? Can these two stalemate him at least?

Debate. What the f**k?

Warrior Madness Thor > Superman, WW , MM etc together

With power gem Thor wasn't just winning he was slaughtering them

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by kgkg
What the f**k?

Warrior Madness Thor > Superman, WW , MM etc together

With power gem Thor wasn't just winning he was slaughtering them

Hmmmm... Did Thanos beat him or stalemate him?

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hmmmm... Did Thanos beat him or stalemate him?
He was hanging with him

Pip as narrator even says:

Thanos > all the heroes combined (which Thanos proves by giving mad thor a battle)

Point is He can trap anyone at mad thor's level (and he doesn't need tools)

he did the same with Odin without tech

and apparently his powers rival that of Odin ( note Odin himself states that they were both tapping to test who's power source of infinite might is more powerful)

Adam Worklock also says Thanos has never been fully tested (before the battle with Odin)

Adam Warlock
Some people think Thanos can't take on Superman and Wonder Woman. shifty

guy smiley
Thor eventually.

Dark Urizen
He was hanging with him

Pip as narrator even says:

Thanos > all the heroes combined (which Thanos proves by giving mad thor a battle)

Point is He can trap anyone at mad thor's level (and he doesn't need tools)

he did the same with Odin without tech

and apparently his powers rival that of Odin ( note Odin himself states that they were both tapping to test who's power source of infinite might is more powerful)

Adam Worklock also says Thanos has never been fully tested (before the battle with Odin)

If by "Hanging with him" you mean getting beaten up while not affecting him in the slightest, then you are correct.

Yeah, Thanos can do the imprisoning thing. A sure way out of a battle you're losing.

No, his powers didn't do squat shit to Odin. He just showed great durability. The reason AW said Odin was tested was before his opponent wouldn't go down. Doesn't mean Thanos was affecting Odin in the slightest.

Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem would indeed take out Superman and WW IMO unless WW pulls out some crazy stunt like the lasso or the Medusa's head or anything like that.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
If by "Hanging with him" you mean getting beaten up while not affecting him in the slightest, then you are correct.

Hanging with him? Thanos literally pounding Thor into the ground ain't just hanging with someone. Maybe you can tell what IW, Surfer, and Strange actually did to Thor that was close to haning with him?

It was stated in that panel already, there was no point to continue a stalemate. Lose? Funny thing when that fight lasted almost the whole book.

Heck, losing the battle was why Surfer and Pip 'ported Thor off.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Beyonder
+

Hanging with him? Thanos literally pounding Thor into the ground ain't just hanging with someone.

Are we talking about the same fight? You know, the one where Thor showed no bruise whatsoever while Thanos was bleeding from the nose and mouth and had a broken armor and had to resort to containing Thor because nothing he did affected Thor in the slightest?
Because that's warrior madness power gem Thor.

Juntai

Yeah, Thanos can do the imprisoning thing. A sure way out of a battle you're losing.

No, his powers didn't do squat shit to Odin. He just showed great durability. The reason AW said Odin was tested was before his opponent wouldn't go down. Doesn't mean Thanos was affecting Odin in the slightest.

Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem would indeed take out Superman and WW IMO unless WW pulls out some crazy stunt like the lasso or the Medusa's head or anything like that. And that was while powered up by Death too.
And all comic characters draw on 'infinite sources' in one comic or another.
They say Superman's power is infinite, he just doesn't realise it yet.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
And that was while powered up by Death too.

What are you talking about?

long pig
I think he's talking about Thanos' upgrade by Death. It's never left him, though.

Beyonder
Are we talking about the same fight? You know, the one where Thor showed no bruise whatsoever while Thanos was bleeding from the nose and mouth and had a broken armor and had to resort to containing Thor because nothing he did affected Thor in the slightest?
Because that's warrior madness power gem Thor.

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder

Beyonder
PG WM Thor V. IW
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375360&perpage=20&highlight=Thor+Thanos&pagenumber=11

leonidas
i'd also give the slight edge in the fight to thor. he was blasted and pounded some, but thanos was the one who appeared the worse for wear.

supes had all he could handle with regular thor. they wouldn't be able to overpower him, they'd need a plan.

and as in any ww thread, if she can find a way to lasso him, they could win. thor wins everytime unless they plan.

long pig
Thor never beat Thanos.

joesha28
neither did he beat Thor

kgkg
This would be slaughter

Thor k.O Drax , SS , Adam ( with gem) , Strange etc with ease

These three die hard

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
Thor never beat Thanos.

who said he did? i said i give a slight edge to wm thor in that fight with thanos.

thor DID beat thanos in thor's own series (ko'd his purple ass one on one) when both were amped and thanos was supposed to be 'unbeatable'. like he's always supposed to be . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

but since neither was at their normal power levels, it doesn't have much relevence.

but thor DID beat him . . . big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
who said he did? i said i give a slight edge to wm thor in that fight with thanos.

thor DID beat thanos in thor's own series (ko'd his purple ass one on one) when both were amped and thanos was supposed to be 'unbeatable'. like he's always supposed to be . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

but since neither was at their normal power levels, it doesn't have much relevence.

but thor DID beat him . . . big grin Ya with Odin's power

leonidas
true, but as i said, thanos was ALSO uber-amped . . .

kgkg
true, but as i said, thanos was ALSO uber-amped . . .
There is your answer.

Odin 's power > Thanos

leonidas
thanos ALSO had something similar to odin's power. in fact, the power thanos gained from the tears was supposed to be ABOVE odin. despite his enhanced power, thor was the UNDERDOG in that fight.

it was great seeing thanos laid out like a purple popsickle . . . yes

kgkg
thanos ALSO had something similar to odin's power. in fact, the power thanos gained from the tears was supposed to be ABOVE odin. despite his enhanced power, thor was the UNDERDOG in that fight.

it was great seeing thanos laid out like a purple popsickle . . . yes
Doesn’t prove much am afraid

leonidas
that's what i said, like, 5 posts ago . . . blink

kgkg
that's what i said, like, 5 posts ago . . . blink Then why mention it wink

leonidas
because lp said thor never beat thanos. and he did. wink

kgkg
because lp said thor never beat thanos. and he did. wink
ohhhhhhh my bad

long pig

but thor DID beat him . . . big grin
No, actually he didn't even fight Thanos. It was later said to be a Thanos clone.

Thor never, ever beat the true Thanos. Ever.

They did fight, and this is what happened.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/616/thor8uf.jpg

kgkg
No, actually he didn't even fight Thanos. It was later said to be a Thanos clone.

It was a clone? What the f**k?

I know he send clones of himself ( the one in Ironman etc)

That was a clone lol

But Thor can do absolutely nothing

Thanos treated his ass shit here mere lifting his hand

Ohhh the mighty thor

long pig
Yeah, I read the issues the other day. It was a clone, a physically inferior one to boot.

Dark Urizen
i'd also give the slight edge in the fight to thor. he was blasted and pounded some, but thanos was the one who appeared the worse for wear.

supes had all he could handle with regular thor. they wouldn't be able to overpower him, they'd need a plan.

and as in any ww thread, if she can find a way to lasso him, they could win. thor wins everytime unless they plan.

That's pretty much what i said. However, people for some reason get the impression that Thanos was winning the fight, even though he was obviously losing it.
Doesn't matter really, because i stick by what i said initially, that they can only win via the lasso or the medusa head or something like that...

kgkg
That's pretty much what i said. However, people for some reason get the impression that Thanos was winning the fight, even though he was obviously losing it.
Doesn't matter really, because i stick by what i said initially, that they can only win via the lasso or the medusa head or something like that...
Lasso?

Please they get there ass knocked out simple as that

Power gem will negate any attack --------- Few blows and they are out even normal thor is well capable of destroy all of the at the same time via GODFORCE

remember Adam (tired his soul gem) , and Strange tried his ( magic ) to do the same task.

Psycho Ninja
Medusa face........ WINS !!!

leonidas

a clone?? confused

meh, my not being completely current comes back to bite me in the arse . . . embarrasment

see lp, i AM wrong. all too often, i'm afraid . . . sad

Dark Urizen
Lasso?

Please they get there ass knocked out simple as that

Power gem will negate any attack --------- Few blows and they are out even normal thor is well capable of destroy all of the at the same time via GODFORCE

remember Adam (tired his soul gem) , and Strange tried his ( magic ) to do the same task.

What the f**k?

I SAID they'd lose, but there are chances they might win a few times. Explain to me how the Lasso wouldn't win, or the Medusa head.

kgkg
What the f**k?

I SAID they'd lose, but there are chances they might win a few times. Explain to me how the Lasso wouldn't win, or the Medusa head. Same reason why Strange and Adam soul gem failed

Medusa head you know WW never has that and in most battle here she doesn't because that's not her normal weapon.

As for lasso weaker enemies like death stroke has got out of it.

it's like how strange and Adam failed to contain Thor ( both these guys have effect God-like beings before with there magic)

kgkg
a clone?? confused

meh, my not being completely current comes back to bite me in the arse . . . embarrasment

see lp, i AM wrong. all too often, i'm afraid . . . sad
I didn't know either lol

I though mangog was the clone....... Thanos to hmmmmmmm

leonidas
mangog was a clone too?!

wtf mad

Dark Urizen
Same reason why Strange and Adam soul gem failed

Medusa head you know WW never has that and in most battle here she doesn't because that's not her normal weapon.

As for lasso weaker enemies like death stroke has got out of it.

it's like how strange and Adam failed to contain Thor ( both these guys have effect God-like beings before with there magic)

yeah, but if she DOES have it, then that sucks erm

As for deathstroke, everyone was jobbing to him roll eyes (sarcastic)
He also tripped flash in case you didn't know so...

If a person is contained in the lasso, they not only can't break it, but they're under the control of the one using the lasso.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.