Celestial X: Sign-in & Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Much as I am dodgy on accreting more Resident Evil ideas, I guess Celestial X, or whatever can go ahead.

Welcome to the Celestial X sign-in and discussion thread. To begin with we will need:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sex:

You will be a normal human (NO POWERS OR PHYSICAL ENCHANTMENTS) as a new recruit for the Celestial Training School. You will progress through the years while training to become an expert soldier. As the game progresses some type of magic will be revealed but the powers for everyone will differ depending on the training you did at the younger ages. We will progress about 4 years before the real missions begin.

KillerNinja
Name: Maru Kiru Blaze
Height: (how tall should a 10 year old be like 3'9? )
Weight: 67lbs
Sex:male

Shadow x 20
I dunno

KillerNinja
ok i`ll just leave it at 3'9 then

inuyashapuppy!!
can i join ??

KillerNinja
yay more pplz n_n

inuyashapuppy!!
thxs smile a 10 year old should be like 4 .1 or hgih just saying 3.9 is realy small for a 10 year
name:hart lnn faith
hight:4.1
weight:99lbs
sex:female

KillerNinja
thanks,i`ll be 4'2

inuyashapuppy!!
kk when are we going to start pm me when it start thxs

KillerNinja
ok

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
kk when are we going to start pm me when it start thxs

When we get atleast 1 more person

inuyashapuppy!!
ill ask some one to come and see if they want to join kk

KillerNinja
that`d be cool

inuyashapuppy!!
i hafew to wait till some of my friends come on

KillerNinja
didn`t dying star want to join this?

inuyashapuppy!!
yea but hes not on sad bawlingbawlingbawling sad

KillerNinja
aww man.....*slumps back*

KillerNinja
who could we get to join the rp?

inuyashapuppy!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............. i dont know ..................soren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyingstar29
im here ............. i have to be 10 threw 13 ??? i like the NO POWERS deal but i wanna be my own age at least 16

inuyashapuppy!!
yeah smile !!

KillerNinja
cool

we could still get soren too,the more the merrier or some crap like that

Dyingstar29
lol yes but the age grouos suck bad
Name: Rand
Height:6,3
Weight: 169

KillerNinja
meh

Dyingstar29
no the ages

Shadow x 20
Oh yeah starting out as a kid/teen to progress into adulthood is really bad

Dyingstar29
fine ....... 13 is the age and but down the pounds by 40 and hight by 1 foot

KillerNinja
not in my opinion but...*drifts off into silence*

Dyingstar29
well anyway when can we start

KillerNinja
yeah let`s start pplz

KillerNinja
hello? *hears echo*.......that`s not cool *echoes again*

cool blue14
name: itachi
height 5,4
weight:120
sex:male

cool blue14
name:itachi
height:4,2
weight:64 lbs

inuyashapuppy!!
hart walking doun the hall she didnt feel so good

cool blue14

Shadow x 20
hart walking doun the hall she didnt feel so good

This is not the RPG thread

Dyingstar29
* sees the girl and catches up to her* ...... hi are you ok ?

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
This is not the RPG thread

Dyingstar29
ahh just character post ?

cool blue14
itachi walking by them

Shadow x 20
The name of this thread is
Celestial X: Sign-in & Discussion
I didn't think it was a hard concept to figure out what this thread is about...signing in and discussing. Not that hard

Ballister
Name: Kyle Merrigan
Height: 5' 2
Weight: 96 lb.
Sex: Male

Shadow x 20
Oh thank god. Someone that can actually role-play

Ballister
Thanks. big grin

Shadow x 20
Just telling the truth

Shadow x 20
Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 155lbs

Shadow x 20
(Jack is 21 not 18)

inuyashapuppy!!
(((thats not far)))

Shadow x 20
thats not far?

inuyashapuppy!!
yea you sead we hafe to be 10-13 and you can be 16 or any age thats not far

Shadow x 20
My character was a vet. from Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed and this is a sequel to it.

inuyashapuppy!!
still not far

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Welcome to the Celestial X sign-in and discussion thread. To begin with we will need:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sex:

You will be a normal human (NO POWERS OR PHYSICAL ENCHANTMENTS) as a new recruit for the Celestial Training School. You will progress through the years while training to become an expert soldier. As the game progresses some type of magic will be revealed but the powers for everyone will differ depending on the training you did at the younger ages. We will progress about 4 years before the real missions begin.

Oh yeah cause the entire story is going to be about everyone as a child.

inuyashapuppy!!
and 16 -18 are young adults not kids

cool blue14
may i join

Shadow x 20
and 16 -18 are young adults not kids
Do you know was sarcasm is?

And yeah CB you may join

inuyashapuppy!!
w/e

cool blue14
thnx and i left it alone celestial perfect warrior i'm srry dude
name:sasuke uchiha
weight:102lbs
height:4,2
power:ninja
looks:http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=sasuke+uchiha/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12hndknjm/EXP=1134784104/*-http%3A//www.cts.com.tw/prog/cartoon/naruto/images/naruto01.jpg

Shadow x 20
jump in anytime

cool blue14
ok

inuyashapuppy!!
shadow x 20 you want to join my rollplay ??

Shadow x 20
What is it?

inuyashapuppy!!
togather we are one

Shadow x 20
and that's about?

inuyashapuppy!!
spechle teens angles time stopers faieys and others there life unfolds before there eyes and yada yada its high scholl life i got perrmisson from ush yesterday

and im redoing my cart thing

name-hary lynn four
100lbs
feamale

((((post pic soon))))

Shadow x 20
Soooooo it's an RPG about angels in high school?

inuyashapuppy!!
noooooo its a mix of kinds of creachers
angles
time stopers
fairys
shifters

and so on and its a life of high school and they try to fit in with out loseing there secret

Shadow x 20
But if they go there wouldn't there secret be revealed?

inuyashapuppy!!
ask dyingstar29 he'll give you the ansers you want

Shadow x 20
So it's like Hero High?

cool blue14
this fun celestial

Ballister
It's a normal high school but there are supernatural people there.

soren
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............. i dont know ..................soren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.

name: Lance Matthew Buchanan
weight: 110
height: 5'7"
sex: male

CaptainBen
Originally posted by KillerNinja
Name: Maru Kiru Blaze
Height: (how tall should a 10 year old be like 3'9? )
Weight: 67lbs

A ten year old that is 3'9" is a midget more like 4'5"

Shadow x 20
soren and CaptainBen!! Now the RPG can really get fun. soren you can use your character from Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by soren
Ok.

Found you're old guy
Name:Lance

CaptainBen
Make me a cool character

Shadow x 20
Alright...you still in ZERA TEAM: The Perfect Warrior Ben?

CaptainBen
I dont know it is kind of borin. after playing Judgement i havent really found a fun rp.

CaptainBen
Name"The Gunslinger" name will be revealed later
Height:6'0"
Weight: 165
Sex:MALE

Picmessedteven King's http://www.sirius-books.com/gunslinger.jpg

Shadow x 20
Cool

CaptainBen
yes..... yes indeed

CaptainBen
My guy has Dual Peacemakers and Winchester Rifle Model 1866
Its a lever action rifle

Shadow x 20
In just a moment for the rank E Celestial Warriors I will post the basic rules and concept of Celestial Energy along with what Celestial Energy basically is and what you can learn to do with it.

Shadow x 20
Celestial Energy
First discovered by the Trojans, Celestial Energy could be called the sands of time for like the sands of time the Celestial Energy fades along with the person's life. The Trojans studied the art of Celestial Energy for nearly 50 years before the Greeks saw them as too big a threat and destroyed Troy during the Trojan War which lasted 10 years. Many Trojans fled into a cave that led deep underground which there the remaining Trojans built the Celestial City, a city made of crystal which resides under the planet's Celestial Energy.
When one dies naturally his/her Celestial Energy fades forever but if one is killed the remaining Celestial Energy joins with the planet's. Over the years the Trojans have introduced Celestial Energy to other people to keep their way of life safe but it wasn't until the Celestial War where the hatred of man took form in the beast Diablen emerged that the Trojans fled from their home. For 123 years the Trojans battled Diablen and his armies until finally he was sealed away.
Celestial Energy surrounds every living thing, not just humans, but also animals, plants, and even the planets and the stars. Some people even tried to make Celestial Energy with science and machines but they failed and some even died and it wasn't until World War III that a break through came when the greatest US war hero emerged, Serrago who had vast amounts of Celestial Energy and the knowledge to match. Serrago appeared to have known every single detail about Celestial Energy but it wasn't until a mission in North Africa that Serrago was frozen in space by an Adam O'Donnell. Professor Hipkins then begun project: Six Reapers and took 6 men from the streets that proved to be the best in the US military, one of those 6 was Adam O'Donnell. Balkan, Paris, Falco, Kratos, Dante, and Jack, the Six Reapers that were given the blood of Serrago to have Celestial Energy greater then any human possible. When Diablen broke free from his seal along with him came his armies of shadows.
Zombies begun to spread throughout the world and the US sent forth an elite military team to deal with the zombies in France: Jack, Destinie, Lance, Wagner, and Amy. There Jack learned about his true past and there also Balkan, Paris, Dante, Falco, and Kratos were defeated and killed one after the other. At the Tower of Celestial Lance betrayed the team and tried to join Professor Garland and Garland injected an unknown chemical into his neck which was blood from Diablen to give Lance a greater amount of Celestial Energy.
A clone that Hipkins made appeared called JOC-001, Serrago. A clone designed to be as powerful as Serrago himself but the clone proved weaker as it battled the elite military team and even when JOC-001 fused with Diablen the power of Jack, Lance, Destinie, Wagner, and Amy proved too much and Diablen along with the Serrago clone was destroyed but Diablen cannot die as long as their is hatred in the world.
With that the Celestial Warrior Training School begun to increase the number of students, mostly orphans who parents died during the zombie outbreak during the War of Hell. Still unknown is the true location of the real Serrago and also unknown is what Hipkins was also working on which were 3 new clones that appeared to resemble Serrago.
One's Celestial Energy level can be determined by:

Height/Age + Weight/Total Amount you can life x Gravity= CE
4/15= .26 + 90/45= 2.0 x 10= 20 CE

Adverage 15 year has 20 CE

Shadow x 20
Celestial Energy Powers
This is a small list of some powers someone with Celestial Training can do and the CE is takes to do it.

See Celestial Energy: 1 CE
Jump: For every 1 CE you have you can jump up an extra foot. (20 CE=20 feet)
Speed: For every 1 CE you have you can run 1mph faster (20 CE=20 mph)
Lighting: 25 CE
Strength: For every 1 CE you can lift 2 more pounds (20 CE=40 pounds)
Teleport: For every 1 CE you can teleport 5 feet (20 CE=100 feet) NOTE: You must be able to see where you are teleporting
Shield: 15 CE (more CE the stronger the shield)

SPECIAL OVERDRIVE POWERS
These Celestial Powers can only be used as a last attack. Once you use it your character will pass out for during Overdrive your character will increase in Celestial to use these attacks. They will all be based on your character and what I believe to be his/her strength.

Lance: Midnight Rush
Midnight Rush makes Lance go into a trance like state and will continue fighting with extreme speed and power until he can no longer take the pressure. NOTE: His attacks will be fire based during this time

Gun: Thousand Bullets
Gun will fire his peacemaker and instead of a single shot over 1,000 energy bullets will fly out of the weapon at a single enemy or group of enemies. NOTE: When Gun can increase to Ten Thousand Bullets and then a Million Bullets over time

Jack: Celestial Heaven
Jack will go into a berseck rush and attack the enemy/enemies with his gunblade with extreme speed and power and will end with spiral spin to cause a halo to fly on a single enemy dealing death

Gun
That cool but can my guy have a melee attack too. Like with his fists

Shadow x 20
Rand: Inferno Fury
Rand's gunblade turns into fire as Rand starts a fire torando, sucks up the opponent, and goes in for an all fury assault with his gunblade while the opponent burns in the torando.

Shadow x 20
Diablotus
A virus that comes from Diablen himself. Once released it spreads throughout the entire planet effecting anyone who breaths the deadly virus killing them slowly and painful. Once the person dies their Celestial Energy fuses with the planet's so Diablen may feed off it and become stronger. The virus doesn't effect children ages 10 and under.

Shadow x 20
Starting a new CWTS year as new characters. Post them up and start the RP. Everyone must be 13-15.

soren
Originally posted by soren
Ok.

Dyingstar29
name:AJacks
weight: 159
height: 6'0

Shadow x 20
CWTS

Central Campus: Class rooms, headmaster's office
Northern Campus: CW domes
Eastern Campus: Male domes
Western Campus: Female domes
Southern Campus: lunch room
Northeastern Campus: Training Room
Southeastern Campus: Festival grounds
Northwestern Campus: Library
Southwestern Campus: Docks

Shadow x 20
Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs

Ballister
Ok. This is a good chance for me to get back in.

Name: Kyle Zisco
Age: (Should we do a young age again? If so, then 12. If not, then 14.)
Height: (Young: 5'2 Old: 5'6)
Weight: (Young: 96 lb. Old: 134)
Appearence: Like this guy, except without the karate suit...

Shadow x 20
Join in at Celestial X: The RPG

Shadow x 20
Ragnarok: The last day of Earth will go through 7 signs.

1.) It will rain blood throughout the planet
2.) The moon will rise in the sun's place
3.) Comets will crush the planet's surface
4.) Yotian invasion
5.) The Blood Star will appear
6.) Diablen will be reborn
7.) UNKNOWN

Shadow x 20
Prophecy of Celestial
Ragnarok will be the day Earth ends unless one is awakened that can harness the seven. One created not born from three that sought only... (the rest is unreadable)

cool blue14
me let me

Shadow x 20
(rest of the prophecy) destruction and death. The land will sink into the sea and all shall surrender hope but it is at this time ye that is the Chosen One shall call forth the powers of the seven crystals and shall destroy the evil once and for all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.