TV shows on dvd:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
Well, what shows do you people have on dvd, and what are you planning to buy??

Here is my list:
Have:

Seinfeld Season 1,2,3,4,5,6
Friends Season 1,2,3
CSI Season 1,2,3,4
CSI MIami Season 1,2
CSI NY season 1
Without A Trace season 1
Desperate Housewives season 1
Lost season 1
Simpsons season 1
Band Of Brothers

PLanning to buy:
The rest of the seasons of the shows listed over.
Futurama
The OZ
The King Of Queens
Joey

Silverstein
I have Family Guy on dvd. Season 1-3. i watch it everyday on dvd and at night when its on tv. i never get tired of it. I need to get the new seasons.

VenomVA
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Lost
Season 1

House
Season 1

Sliders
Season 1

X-Files
Seasons 1 - 9

Nevermind
Scrubs- The complete first season, The complete second season

What I want to get:
Arrested Development
Family Guy

cybermaster
i cant find a dvd set with all the xmen animated series cartoons on them. i looked on ebay and theres a bunch but somone told me the quality is crap cause those guys recorded them off of the tv. i cant find one thats liegally made.

jenzie
me?

family guy 1, 2, 3
futurama 1, 2, 3, 4
space 1999 1, 2
dirty sanchez 1
the long way round
the goodies (both sets)

i've got tons of stuff on vhs like band of brothers, red dwarf, blackadder, and all sorts of other ones!

and i've only missed maybe two episdoes of the simpsons ..... all on tape! (over thirty, maybe nearer forty!!)

papabeard
Arrested Development Series 1 and 2

Anyone know when series 3 will be released on DVD?

VenomVA
cybermaster you won't find it...but I have all 5 seasons (pretty ok quality--VERY WATCHABLE) on DVD big grin

cybermaster
Originally posted by VenomVA
cybermaster you won't find it...but I have all 5 seasons (pretty ok quality--VERY WATCHABLE) on DVD big grin from where ? did u get them or did u record them off of the tv or something ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.