Luke Cage vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
DS gets the usual

Weapons: Deathstroke uses an assortment of weapons. He is usually equipped with two .44 Magnums, a long barrel Colt .45, an energy sword and a power staff.

This battle is in a warehouse.

long pig
The powerstaff can do a lotta things. It's blasts gas and other stuff.

Cage won't land very many hits, if any. He'll get netted up and gased.

DrDoom101
WHat happens if i take away his staff?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101

then Slade'll start crying and tell your mummy

yes

long pig
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Well....it was nice knowing Slade.

DrDoom101
but i thought he could heal quicker than wolverine. wouldnt it end in a stalemate or maybe the two dueling forever?

Warmonger
Considering that Slade is stronge enought to hack off Cyborg's limbs iwth his sword I bet he can do some damage to Luk Cage.

long pig
Cage got an upgrade, I believe. I don't even think adamantium can puncture his skin.

Warmonger
Oh....

Yeah then Deathstroke is screwed.

long pig
I'm pretty sure he's upgraded in strength, too. He's even got Wrecker's crowbar for good measure.

Tron
I'm pretty sure that some of Slade's handy little meta-dropping grenades could lay Luke out.

long pig
Even with the magical Crowbar of Wrecker's and his upgrade?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by long pig
Cage got an upgrade, I believe. I don't even think adamantium can puncture his skin. I never heard that. As far as I know he is still 25 tons and just bullet proof. He can be lacerated with sharp edged weapons.

Piedmon
I'm pretty sure Cage didn't keep the crowbar. It's probably in a SHIELD safehouse somewhere. If he did, he'd have taken it to Japan and Silver Samurai wouldn't have gotten up from that punch.

Anyway..... I don't see Deathstroke winning this with his usual arsenal. He'd have to have something special packed away to deal with Cage. But if he can score enough hits on one specific area of Cage's body, maybe..... Cage 8/10.

long pig
IF he didn't get a uber upgrade like I'm under the impression he did, then he loses.

He's just....strong and bulletproof. Easy prey.

Warmonger
Oj see It hought he got some sort of Upgrade. Also I din't use the grenades cause the OP said what weapons he had so I though he was limited to that. It it is just regular Luk Cage then Slade kills him.

Tron
Well, the thread didn't specify what exact weapons Deathstroke has, and his grenades are part of his regular arsenal. So, if they grenades don't kill Cage (which I think they should), they'll definitely drop him.

long pig
I thought he got bumped to class 50, near invulnerability and had the crowbar that Wrecker used to beat Thor.

snoopdogg
I thought he got bumped to class 50, near invulnerability and had the crowbar that Wrecker used to beat Thor. It's all rubbish.

long pig
Bah!

embarrasment

Tron
I thought he got bumped to class 50, near invulnerability and had the crowbar that Wrecker used to beat Thor.

Naw, as far as I know, he only used the crowbar to beat Wrecker with, I haven't seen anything about it since.

long pig
I was wrong. First time for everything I guess. evil face

Although, I wish he did indeed keep the crowbar. It'd give him the upgrade he needs if he wants to be the Avengers muscle.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Piedmon
I'm pretty sure Cage didn't keep the crowbar. It's probably in a SHIELD safehouse somewhere. If he did, he'd have taken it to Japan and Silver Samurai wouldn't have gotten up from that punch.

Anyway..... I don't see Deathstroke winning this with his usual arsenal. He'd have to have something special packed away to deal with Cage. But if he can score enough hits on one specific area of Cage's body, maybe..... Cage 8/10.

Cosign. But i'm not sure about what effect the energy sword would have on Cage...

32Cage
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I never heard that. As far as I know he is still 25 tons and just bullet proof. He can be lacerated with sharp edged weapons.

32Cage
Cage did keep the crowbar. He can't be cut with sharp edged weapons. His skin can only be cut by a high powered medical laser according to the handbook.

32Cage
Originally posted by Tron
Well, the thread didn't specify what exact weapons Deathstroke has, and his grenades are part of his regular arsenal. So, if they grenades don't kill Cage (which I think they should), they'll definitely drop him.

32Cage
Grenades can't take care of Cage. They have been tried before unsuccessfully. This was even before he got an upgrade.

Tron
Originally posted by 32Cage
Grenades can't take care of Cage. They have been tried before unsuccessfully. This was even before he got an upgrade.

Yeah, but Slade doesn't use your average grenades. His are capable of taking down the Titans or some JLA characters.

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by 32Cage
Cage did keep the crowbar. He can't be cut with sharp edged weapons. His skin can only be cut by a high powered medical laser according to the handbook.
He did!eek!

Awesome, I hope he uses it in his next appearance. It'd boost his stats almost double.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.