Nappa vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
hmmmm?

Piedmon
Nappa can fly at supersonic speeds. Hulk can't fight what he can't catch.

King_Mungi
Bah! Goku will probally rush in kaioken him, crippling him once again and then finished off by Vegeta for good measure. Nappa will later escape from Hell...or sorry Home for Infinite Losers and get killed again. Nappa has crappy luck, he loses just because he doesn't know anything else and he looks like Jesse Ventura

house
shame on you GODSCRIBE shame on you. I have a serious dislike of dbz ill have to go hulk, Was nappa supersaiyan?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by house
shame on you GODSCRIBE shame on you. I have a serious dislike of dbz ill have to go hulk, Was nappa supersaiyan?

Nope, no glowing hair or screaming with a high-pitched voice for him. He was a bald guy with a goatee.....that I can respect....the goatee smile

kgkg
Originally posted by Piedmon
Nappa can fly at supersonic speeds. Hulk can't fight what he can't catch.
Of course he can, and Hulk isn’t really slow

Nappa wins via planet destruction other powers etc

I thought Dbz is banned
laughing

Piedmon
Hulk might not be slow, but the Saiyans move so fast they're effectively teleporting. Nappa could run circles around Hulk before the jade giant could do anything.

GODSCRIBE
Please refrain from calling Hulk the Jade Giant- it sounds fruity as hell. I never liked that moniker for him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Piedmon
Hulk might not be slow, but the Saiyans move so fast they're effectively teleporting. Nappa could run circles around Hulk before the jade giant could do anything. No, it's just supersonic, they're all sub-light speed, around that time they would have been sound speed-ish.

Goku described "Instant Transmition" to Trunks when he first came to Earth and killed Freiza, as light speed. That is the absolute FASTEST mode of travel in DBZ and everything else is FAR below it, save Janemba from one of the movies who could actually teleport. And maybe the fire dragon from GT.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
No, it's just supersonic, they're all sub-light speed, around that time they would have been sound speed-ish.

Goku described "Instant Transmition" to Trunks when he first came to Earth and killed Freiza, as light speed. That is the absolute FASTEST mode of travel in DBZ and everything else is FAR below it, save Janemba from one of the movies who could actually teleport. And maybe the fire dragon from GT.

you sure last i remembered goku was going light speed when he first got to namek.vegeta himself said that goku was going faster then speed of light while he was fighting the ginyu force.

Arahan
DBZ sucks

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arahan
DBZ sucks

well you have a sig and avatar of yamcha so.................

moshtitan
Originally posted by Arahan
DBZ sucks

hahaha.

Maestro
Originally posted by thesilverspider
well you have a sig and avatar of yamcha so.................

HaHa Owned

chicku
nappa

grey fox
Nah , hulk has this . He can take any shot that nappa throws at him even ki blasts (need i bring up the u-foes regeneration) . Nappa will eventually get tired/Angry and then BAM !!! . A giant green fist to the face knocking his head cleanly off of his shoulders......

Tron
There's a "No-DBZ" rule in this forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.