Sean Hannity with foot in mouth disease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
FOX news' Sean Hannity recently chided the acceptance of, something along the lines of, 10 million dollars worth of donations to the Islamic studies department of a few american universities by Saudi Prince Al-waleed bin Talal. You might remember Saudi Prince Al-waleed bin Talal as the guy who's check got torn up by mayor guliani after 9/11 because Talal said that america should revisit it's current policies in the middle east.

Hannity goes on what a bad guy Talal is (and he'd get no arguement from me and questions as to why the universities would take money from such a horrible man.

Quick not to Hannity:

Open mouth...insert foot.

PVS
FAUXNEWS WAS JUST OWNED!!!!!

by hannity? PRICELESS eek! Happy Dance

KharmaDog
PVS is the only person that found this tidbit at all entertaining?

KidRock
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Not surprised PVS was the only one to find it amusing.

FOUR MORE YEARS.

PVS
'3 more years' for the mathematically capable

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
Not surprised PVS was the only one to find it amusing.

FOUR MORE YEARS.

We're talking about Sean Hannity, not Bush. Now back away from who's ever keyboard you're sitting at and go back to your doublewide trailer.

Snoopbert
laughing out loud

KidRock
We're talking about Sean Hannity, not Bush. Now back away from who's ever keyboard you're sitting at and go back to your doublewide trailer.

I couldnt afford the double wide sad

By the way this is a public library computer thank you.

Dagons Blade

Gee and you label me as a bigot?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
Gee and you label me as a bigot?

Now, you just made racist statements.

However, you do have a point, I apologize to all people in trailer parks that I included KdRock in their ranks. They did nothing to deserve that.

Dagons Blade

However, you do have a point, I apologize to all people in trailer parks that I included KdRock in their ranks. They did nothing to deserve that.

Oh no, you ain't walkin' away from this one..you scream about racist generalization and turn around and label KidRock for being from the South by saying he lives in a trailer?

That's generalist discrimination too. And saying that Kidrock is a shame to all southerners is wrong too. You never been there,never met the people, don't judge em'.

Better than living in a 6 foot long by 3ft wide canoe YOU guys call a houseboat. big grin stick out tongue big grin

KidRock

Im to high class for you canadians to comprehend. smokin'

Oh no, you ain't walkin' away from this one..you scream about racist generalization and turn around and label KidRock for being from the South by saying he lives in a trailer?

That's generalist discrimination too. And saying that Kidrock is a shame to all southerners is wrong too. You never been there,never met the people, don't judge em'.

Better than living in a 6 foot long by 3ft wide canoe YOU guys call a houseboat. big grin stick out tongue big grin

Hes 12 years old..dont bother trying to make a solid case debate with him. He will just end up giving a lame flame attempt.

KharmaDog
You never been there,never met the people, don't judge em'.

Please feel free to tell me more of where I have and haven't been, and what I have and haven't done. I like to watch you make an ass of yourself. As I said in another thread, I have travelled extensively throughout the U.S,. for the last 20 years or so.

Why do you continue to speculate as to what others do or do not know?

KidRock

Why do you continue to speculate as to what others do or do not know?

Ohh the irony!!! laughing

KharmaDog

Hes 12 years old..dont bother trying to make a solid case debate with him. He will just end up giving a lame flame attempt.

Yes, when I think of class you come to mind, but that'd be a gradeschool class, and you'd be the flunkie.

As for the age remark, yes, it is quite apparent from my communication skills that I am indeed a preadolescent. (That was sarcasm there sparky)

Dagons Blade

Yeah I should have known that in the gun thread when his only defense against guns is the eqaution that less guns=less crime.

I love how some people here can use simple mathematics to legitimize their perceptions of world problems.

Next up on KD's list. Does "No Batman" mean "No Robin"? wink

KidRock
it is quite apparent from my communication skills that I am indeed a preadolescent. (That was sarcasm there sparky)

laughing out loud Do you read the stuff you write?

KharmaDog
Yeah I should have known that in the gun thread when his only defense against guns is the eqaution that less guns=less crime.

That was actually Victor Von Doom, but keep on trying, it's fun to watch you make an ass out of yourself.

Capt_Fantastic

oh, I enjoyed it.

KharmaDog
That was actually Victor Von Doom, but keep on trying, it's fun to watch you make an ass out of yourself.

I am mistaken, VVD posted No guns= no shootings. But you were still off the track. Unless you were trying to infer as to where I said that people are less inclined to commit murder in the heat of the moment without a gun as opposed to with. I still stand by that point, and if that was what you were getting at, you were no where near it.

Dagons Blade
I am mistaken, VVD posted No guns= no shootings. But you were still off the track. Unless you were trying to infer as to where I said that people are less inclined to commit murder in the heat of the moment without a gun as opposed to with. I still stand by that point, and if that was what you were getting at, you were no where near it.

As YOU, my dear boy, were no where NEAR being correct in your assumption that people like Kid Rock epitomize the worst Southern element as they all live in doublewide trailers. So as you see, you are also off track. And that was my point in off topic off track posting, to expose your own little boner (and that can be taken either way here, how you percieve that one is up to you) wink

WindDancer

Next up on KD's list. Does "No Batman" mean "No Robin"? wink

laughing out loud Now that! I find amusing.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by WindDancer
laughing out loud Now that! I find amusing.

Thank ya' thank ya! laughing out loud It's like a banana w\o the split, Jason w\o his machete, The Joker w\ohis card deck...it's unthinkable! eek!

KharmaDog
As YOU, my dear boy, were no where NEAR being correct in your assumption that people like Kid Rock epitomize the worst Southern element as they all live in doublewide trailers. So as you see, you are also off track. And that was my point in off topic off track posting, to expose your own little boner (and that can be taken either way here, how you percieve that one is up to you) wink

Actually get to know Kidrock and you will see that he is the epitomy of trailor trash, not to say that all people in trailor parks are that way, kidrock is just a living cliche.

So actually, I am not off track. I posted one comment that you have picked up and ran with to take yet another topic completely off the mark. But at least you are consistant.

KidRock
\

Dagons Blade
Actually get to know Kidrock and you will see that he is the epitomy of trailor trash, not to say that all people in trailor parks are that way, kidrock is just a living cliche.

Do you actually KNOW him?

Then you have no right to pick on him or criticize him. Now YOU'RE being racist.

KidRock

Then you have no right to pick on him or criticize him. Now YOU'RE being racist.

Lol Nice

Capt_Fantastic

Racist?

KharmaDog

Then you have no right to pick on him or criticize him.

I do not actually know him, but I know the personality that he has displayed rather constantly since I have been here (which has been well over a year) and I make my comments in regard to that character that he has displayed.

By your own arguement, you should cease criticizing me or anything that I say right now as you do not know me.

Now YOU'RE being racist.

Actually I am on his case more about his belief system, the way he interacts with others and because of the ignorance he so often displays. That is not racism. You do know what racsim is don't you?

KidRock
I do not actually know him, but I know the personality that he has displayed rather constantly since I have been here (which has been well over a year) and I make my comments in regard to that character that he has displayed.

By your own arguement, you should cease criticizing me or anything that I say right now as you do not know me.

Actually I am on his case more about his belief system, the way he interacts with others and because of the ignorance he so often displays. That is not racism. You do know what racsim is don't you?

So you base where a person lives on there personality?

Stereotyping is bad kids.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Racist?

Assuming that Kid Rock epitomizes a majority of a group of people, yes, AND no.

Racism dosen't have to be limited to people's nationality or race, you know. Racism and bigorty are a stone's throw away are they not? ANY generalization out of bigotry would theoretically be racist as well, or at least an alternate form of bigotry, would it not? Just a thought.

Capt_Fantastic

Racism dosen't have to be limited to people's nationality or race, you know. Racism and bigorty are a stone's throw away are they not? ANY generalization out of bigotry would theoretically be racist as well, or at least an alternate form of bigotry, would it not? Just a thought.

Racist?

Capt_Fantastic

How many trailer parks are there in Connecticut?

KharmaDog

Moreso the sterotype that you exhibit on a constant basis. Whether you liive in a trailer park or not is immaterial, your behaviour and comments are often indicitive of those who are considered "trailer trash".

It is indeed, even worse is actually behaving like a stereotype thereby justifying the stereotype itself.

KharmaDog
Racist?

He obviously is referring to a specific race of trailer people. I feel so silly now.

KharmaDog

After your comments regarding those from India or Arabic people anything you say is really kind of comical.

Capt_Fantastic
He obviously is referring to a specific race of trailer people. I feel so silly now.

Aren't those Gypsies? Where's Whirly when you need him?

KidRock
Moreso the sterotype that you exhibit on a constant basis. Whether you liive in a trailer park or not is immaterial, your behaviour and comments are often indicitive of those who are considered "trailer trash".

It is indeed, even worse is actually behaving like a stereotype thereby justifying the stereotype itself.

I dont stereotype myself, but nice of you to try and backpeddle yourself then fall flat.

KharmaDog
All this hacking on one another and talk of racism has been fun really, but the topic of this thread is someone who was reporting of the wickedness of universities for accepting money from Saudi Prince Al-waleed bin Talal, not knowing that that same Prince had a significant share of stocks in the company that employs him and that that same prince was a good friend of his employer.

If you want to talk about that cool, if not, close the thread and start one that has to do with racsim.

Dagons Blade

Yeah and by your own argument, don't call ME racist if you're going to generalize about other people. And yes your remark about him epitomizing all Southerners was wrong.

Oh and if you are talking about my comment about the Mid-Eastern people at Lowe's, that DID happen, and it was a very talked about incident in the breakroom. But there again I have to prove it to you
to make it official, right?

*YAWNS* Go grab me a beer, will ya' Dog? (And don't shake it up..)

KharmaDog
Yeah and by your own argument, don't call ME racist if you're going to generalize about other people. And yes your remark about him epitomizing all Southerners was wrong.

I actually said he epitomizes 'trailer trash'. Are you saying that all southerners are so?

*YAWNS* Go grab me a beer, will ya' Dog? (And don't shake it up..)

We must have hit the point in the conversation that Dagon realizes he's made a fool of himself by arguing against things that have not been said or that he himself has made up half of what he is arguing against. It is then that he tries to resort to sly comments.

Way to stay consistant. O.K. I am so very wounded by that comment. Your rapier wit has stung me.

Can we now get back on topic, or would you like to start a different topic.

I am going out in a few minutes, so a quick response would be appreciated, otherwise I'll see ya tomorrow.

Dagons Blade
I actually said he epitomizes 'trailer trash'. Are you saying that all southerners are so?

No you said it for me when you labelled him from the start.

We must have hit the point in the conversation that Dagon realizes he's made a fool of himself by arguing against things that have not been said or that he himself has made up half of what he is arguing against. It is then that he tries to resort to sly comments.

No I'm just taking a break to wet my whistle so I can return refreshed to your little idea that everyone around you but YOU is racist and hypocritical. OR your little denial that you are using your own fair
share of generalization to suit your own outcome (as you did to Kid Rock)

Nice to see you love us so much. You really, really LIKE me......you can LICK me too stick out tongue

KharmaDog
The more you talk, the more you expose yourself as the resident tool of KMC. But please, continue, you may be annoying, but you are also entertaining.

Nice to see you love us so much. You really, really LIKE me......you can LICK me too stick out tongue

No thanks, I'm hetrosexual, but whatever gets your rocks off is your business.

Dagons Blade

Yeah so am I. but I figured since your favorite Dept. store is Two Guys, I'd at least leave the invitation open....And I know you aim to please, but watch where you aim will you, this is a new monitor...

KidRock
Yeah so am I. but I figured since your favorite Dept. store is Two Guys, I'd at least leave the invitation open....

ahahahahaha

Dagons Blade
ahahahahaha

*high fives* The Kid. They like to dish it out but when it comes to getting it back it's time to play victim. As far as KD is concerned, I'm responsible for everything from The St. Valentines Day massacre to the Great Furby Heist at Toys R' Us...oh not to mention the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile hijacking...

Funny coming from a guy whose favorite Little Golden Book is "Dad's New Wife Robert." big grin

Dagons Blade
The more you talk, the more you expose yourself as the resident tool of KMC. But please, continue, you may be annoying, but you are also entertaining.

Yeah and you're NOT. That explains your problem right there. Everyone's laughing at ME, not you. Geez, don't be so selfish will you?

Exposing myself, being a tool? ...is this a hint at your unrequited feelings for me? OMG...you PIG, you. Now it's official. I bet you're just waiting for me to bend over to pick my wallet up aren't you?

Capt_Fantastic
LOL, you know...you seem to be verbally masturbating a lot.

Dagons Blade
LOL, you know...you seem to be verbally masturbating a lot.

Hey' I'M not the one who alleged that I was exposing myself...don't blame this one on me confused

Coming from someone whose username was the nickname of one of the greatest alternate lifestylers in music history, I'll take your allegations as a complement, Elton Johnson wink

FeceMan
Wow. This thread got really retarded.

Though hypocrisy makes me smile.

Capt_Fantastic
Hey' I'M not the one who alleged that I was exposing myself...don't blame this one on me confused

Coming from someone whose username was the nickname of one of the greatest alternate lifestylers in music history, I'll take your allegations as a complement, Elton Johnson wink

One person finds humor in your post and now you think you're a comedian? Do you have any friends in the real world?

Lana
Dagon, you're a fool...where the hell did you get the conclusion that KD telling KidRock to go back to his trailer meant KD was stereotyping Southerners? You DO realize that trailer parks exist in other places of the US than the South, yes?

Anyway, at the topic of the thread, I must say I giggled when I read the first post.

FeceMan
One person finds humor in your post and now you think you're a comedian? Do you have any friends in the real world?
I'm fairly certain...

Oh, **** it all. Let the flamefest continue. It's not even a normal flamefest at this point. It's a ****ing special education flamefest. This belongs in the Retard Rickshaw.

PVS
dagon, shouldnt you be in the tookie thread making a joke out of the execution of a family? dont waste time here

I couldnt afford the double wide sad

By the way this is a public library computer thank you.

finally some truth spoken. we're making some real progress here.
im proud of you son smile and i mean 'son' literally....i guess you weren't told. come here and give your poppa a hug hug

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
dagon, shouldnt you be in the tookie thread making a joke out of the execution of a family? dont waste time here

im proud of you son smile and i mean 'son' literally....i guess you weren't told. come here and give your poppa a hug hug
Most screwed family EVER.

PVS
well, its all my fault for holding out on child support sad

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

you're loseing your wit old man. Isnt it time for your medication? cool

Besides if you were my father I would have cut your throat while you were in sleep years ago...then I would kill myself because we cant have you spreading your genes around.

PVS
you're loseing your wit old man. Isnt it time for your medication? cool

Besides if you were my father I would have cut your throat while you were in sleep years ago...then I would kill myself because we cant have you spreading your genes around.

well lets make a deal. i'll get a vasectomy to fill my end of the bargain,
and ill even buy you the knife, since i know money's tight smile

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
well lets make a deal. i'll get a vasectomy to fill my end of the bargain,
and ill even buy you the knife, since i know money's tight smile

We use to have money sad Remember those late nights you would come home with stacks of cash and all those white stains around your mouth...cant you go back to doing that embarrasment

PVS
We use to have money sad Remember those late nights you would come home with stacks of cash and all those white stains around your mouth...cant you go back to doing that embarrasment

yes well, i wasnt too proud of those days, but just take a glance down the trailer at big momma and you might have a little empathy for your old pop

KidRock
http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/images/fatloser.jpg

PVS
laughing out loud what the hell does moore have to do with this?

let me guess, he brainwashed murdock into taking that dirty hush money, right? who knew satan was so fat?

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud what the hell does moore have to do with this?

Comedic relief

FeceMan
I am so confused by all of this.

I think the principle cause is for lack of trying to understand, but PVS + KidRock exchanging friendly banter is like...

Oh, crap. Jesus is a-comin'.

Nooooo, my time isn't up yet!

GCG
Cannot reply. Im not American and dont follow Fosh News.

I feel discrimination thundering on my head. sad

KharmaDog
Wow dagon, what the hell are you on? You're fricken out there dude. Let's follow this conversation:

Your response:

My reply to that witty jest:

Yeah so am I. but I figured since your favorite Dept. store is Two Guys, I'd at least leave the invitation open....And I know you aim to please, but watch where you aim will you, this is a new monitor...

Now what the hell is the Dept, Store reference? You tell me to LICK you and yet you fabricate some homosexual comment to make me sound gay? Why the facsination with homosexuality? Also why the fascination with trying to project that on me?

*high fives* The Kid. They like to dish it out but when it comes to getting it back it's time to play victim. As far as KD is concerned, I'm responsible for everything from The St. Valentines Day massacre to the Great Furby Heist at Toys R' Us...oh not to mention the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile hijacking

This is great. Self proclamation of some sort of victory. Persecution complex, and then back to calling me gay.

Have you noticed that , like in every other thread that you participate in, you have taken it totally off topic, continued to do so and made it into a personal vendetta against those who you see as threatening to you? You have got some serious issues going on.

Funny coming from a guy whose favorite Little Golden Book is "Dad's New Wife Robert.

More gay jokes, making stuff up outta thin air and probably thinking that you're the next great comedian. Funny thing is I have never heard of a book by that title, yet you have........

Yeah and you're NOT. That explains your problem right there. Everyone's laughing at ME, not you. Geez, don't be so selfish will you?

Exposing myself, being a tool? ...is this a hint at your unrequited feelings for me? OMG...you PIG, you. Now it's official. I bet you're just waiting for me to bend over to pick my wallet up aren't you?

Do you have some latent gay infatuation where you have to try and hammer that home? (get the pun?) First off I ain't gay. Second, I don't have a problem with people who are. I know alot of great people who are gay and I don't feel insulted if one were to call me gay out of spite, it's just a non issue.

However, you really have sunk your teeth into this gay thing and can't seem to let go. You also seem to find it a pretty huge insult. I believe you have some issues that need to be sorted out before you continue your rant on me.

Hey' I'M not the one who alleged that I was exposing myself...don't blame this one on me

I wasn't aware that I had.

Coming from someone whose username was the nickname of one of the greatest alternate lifestylers in music history, I'll take your allegations as a complement, Elton Johnson

Since I'm gone you feel that you have to continue your gay rant on another member, so you go after Capt. (who if he doesn't mind me saying, is indeed outwardly gay). And then you resort to a penis joke.

I really have no idea where you are going with this. You have taken this thread so off-topic that you aren't even flaming over anything that was said regarding the topic. You have fixed upon homosexual issues, your issues of homosexuality and your personal need to be at the centre of attention in yet a another derailed thread.

Awesome job at making yourself look like a complete idiot. Mission accomplished.

By the way, posting a comment where the only one that laughs is KidRock is not considered an accomplishment on this board, it is more a reason to be embarrassed or ashamed.

PVS
dagons blade....it makes no sense for a homophobe to use accusations of homosexuality as a weapon. you're only exposing your own weakness and supplying your opponent with an effective weapon against yourself...................sweetcakes wink

meep-meep
FOX news' Sean Hannity recently chided the acceptance of, something along the lines of, 10 million dollars worth of donations to the Islamic studies department of a few american universities by Saudi Prince Al-waleed bin Talal. You might remember Saudi Prince Al-waleed bin Talal as the guy who's check got torn up by mayor guliani after 9/11 because Talal said that america should revisit it's current policies in the middle east.

Hannity goes on what a bad guy Talal is (and he'd get no arguement from me and questions as to why the universities would take money from such a horrible man.

Quick not to Hannity:

Open mouth...insert foot.

I'd say
Foxnews: exposed
but many of us "americans" can't seem to be competent enough to see it.

What the Hell.

FoxNews: EXPOSED!!

The Omega
from what little I know of Foxnews this is VERY good.
Fortunately it's not broadcast here in DK... i think my brain would rot...

PVS
blink HOLY ANCIENT THREADS BATMAN!!!!

alhough its really a classic faux news moment to revisit...

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
blink HOLY ANCIENT THREADS BATMAN!!!!

alhough its really a classic faux news moment to revisit...

I wonder who was directly involved in the reappearance of it...

PVS
whistle

Capt_Fantastic
Hey yeah, where is KidRock?

PVS
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Bardock42
I wonder who was directly involved in the reappearance of it...

Directly invloved..That'd have to be me...(bows) indirectly and more importantly that'd be PVS.

PVS
i only referenced it schmoll

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry. I guess I don't want to wake the chauvinists

The Omega
Ah, come on... maybe he'd explain what Michael Moore has got to do with all of this...

meep-meep
Michael Moore!?! What?

Gays!!
Minorities!
Liberals!
Media!
Liberal Media!

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Go Dubya!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.