Drum Beats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Does anyone have the drum beats from Star Wars Episode III when Anakin is marching to the Jedi Temple?

Echuu
Nope, I don't. I'm sure someone does though.

Oh and does anyone think that the 'Imperial March' would have been a good selection for that scene? I kinda thought it would be proper but w/e.

kalsemo
*sigh* This has been asked dozens of times before..... It is The "Arena" theme from Episode II. You can search it on any online music store.

McCusto
go to www.dockingbay101.com and download Love Pledge and Arena, then about like 4 minutes through it is the part.

MC_GG
ya but im looking for the drum beats as to when Anakin was marching to the temple. I can loop the Jedi Temple March part but i need the drum beats to complete it.

McCusto
-.-

I have them, but why should I give them to you? You keep making and making request threads when people tell you not to.

Jedi Priestess
exactly

Captain REX
God, another one?

MC_GG
No i just need the beats. After this I wont post any requests threads i promise

Captain REX
Suuure.

What do you mean by drum beats? Like, the music to listen to? The music sheets to play it yourself? What?

Sesse
Take them from da film? Yes?

MC_GG
Nvm i got the track but i need to edit it. Need to make the sound quality better and get rid of the sfx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.