marvel-dc power house tag team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
superman-doomsday vs hulk-juggernaut

who wins??

golem370
Juggernaut take out Superman very very fast then Hulk and Juggernaut tear Doomsday to pieces.

chris_64256
Don't make I dick laugh please, Tell me this is a joke golem?

DigiMark007
Hahaha. Good stuff golem. I like the hardcore Marvel bias. Juggs magical power might be a hindrance to Supes, but with Supes' speed Juggs would never touch him.

Hulk would lose quick. He's probably the strongest but not fast enough to deal with Superman. Supes flies him into outer space and hurls him toward the sun before Hulk can do anything about it. DD could stalemate Juggs, and then they could team up and pull a similar trick...they wouldn't kill Juggs but they'd win via ring-out eventually.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut take out Superman very very fast then Hulk and Juggernaut tear Doomsday to pieces.

laughing

The Ion

...And this guy accuses me of being bias..

golem370
And with a Force field neither one of them are going to touch him for good So what.

Lord Ryugen
The force field protects Juggy from physical damage, it doesn't stop Superman from throwing Cain to the moon in the time it takes for him to blink.

golem370
Yeah it would

Lord Ryugen
No it wouldn't, the forcefield makes Juggernaut from direct physical damage i.e. if Superman punched him he wouldn't be hurt. However if Superman grabbed Cain's arm and threw him full force the field wouldn't do squat. Juggy's powers are class 100 strength, massive durability, a force field that prevents all physical damage and once he gains momentum it's impossible to stop him. Unfortunately both Supes and Doomsday can move faster than Cain can think so a speed blitz full force punch or throw would take him out of the fight. And Hulk can't take either Superman or Doomsday on their own, together they crush him.

supremthor

laughing laughing

your waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy to funny your my fav person on KMC cuss everytime i get on you make me lmao

MattDay
Superman said that he had to increase his speed dramatically to keep

with DD in their fight.

That being said he's just like hulk as well, having a thrive on the fight to

increase his strength, which Superman stated.

Superman has beaten the Hulk before.

I don't know if Juggy has fought DD or supes before but he'd eventually

get a ring out. (End up in some solar system lol)

is this somewhat near the "comic" reality of this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.