Darmammu vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Who's more powerful.

id369
Darmammu has no chance of wining against Original Byonder unless its in his own realm.

golem370
I was just look at the Secret Wars two where The Cosmic beings talk to the Beyonder and in that book Mephisto tries to attack Beyonder with is hord of Demon with no real effect.

leonidas
sw beyonder?

laughing

cosmic cube beyonder and dorm would be an interesting fight though . . . i'd still say beyonder, but it would be close and dorm could win it though i've never really seen dorm above skyfather. actually, didn't he fight odin somewhere . . .?

Maestro
In dormammus realm, it can go both ways. Outside I'll give it to beyonder 8/10.

leonidas
you're talking about the cube version, right?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Maestro
In dormammus realm, it can go both ways. Outside I'll give it to beyonder 8/10.

If its pre retcon Beyonder then even in Dormammus realm he would lose horribly.

If its cosmic cube Beyonder then you'd probably be right.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
you're talking about the cube version, right?

I was thinking the same thing. You just beat me to it wink

Maestro
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If its pre retcon Beyonder then even in Dormammus realm he would lose horribly.

If its cosmic cube Beyonder then you'd probably be right.

Im talking about the half-cube beyonder, pre-retcon beyonder wouldn't even be fair, he would smash dormammu and phoenix at the same time laughing .

GalacticStorm
Im talking about the half-cube beyonder, pre-retcon beyonder wouldn't even be fair, he would smash dormammu and phoenix at the same time laughing .

U had to go there didnt u? wink

Thats debatable. Very debatable.

Either way he no longer exists so whatever u say. smile

Maestro

He does still exist, just trapped within kosmos unconscious body. He's long due an appearance big grin

GalacticStorm
He does still exist, just trapped within kosmos unconscious body. He's long due an appearance big grin

Not in his Pre retcon form and power level im afraid. big grin

Maestro
Not in his Pre retcon form and power level im afraid. big grin

If you've read the comic, it puts into context that the beyonder residing within in her is at the level of pre-retconned perhaps due to a lack of continuity, but I like to think of it as a 'smartly written comicbook' in my opinion big grin

DrDoom101
Originally posted by samishe
Who's more powerful.
Dormammu with an o smile

leonidas

laughing laughing

here you are just LOOKING for a debate, and someone lobs you a gift like that and you, of all people, choose the HIGH ROAD!! eek!

who'd a thunk it!

oh, and that dormammu/odin thing was a chess match. i knew i associated dorm with skyfather level for a reason. the match -- as it always does -- ended in a stalemate, making me think the 2 are similar in power-level if dorm is in his own realm. there was also a story about loki stealing dorm's power early in thor, but i don't have the issues and can't quite recall the full story.

anyway, if odin = dormammu, than a cube being is likely more powerful than dormammu as that is genrally how they are viewed in the (very controversial!! :eeksmile hierarchy!

GalacticStorm
If you've read the comic, it puts into context that the beyonder residing within in her is at the level of pre-retconned perhaps due to a lack of continuity, but I like to think of it as a 'smartly written comicbook' in my opinion big grin

"Puts into context" how? Either post a scan or quote from the scene.

None of the comics on the character have ever suggested such a thing.

The Beyonder in his previous form was retconned as if he never existed and his feats were just illusions so what youre saying doesnt make sense and is sounding a lot like misinterpretation methinks. sad

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
there was also a story about loki stealing dorm's power early in thor, but i don't have the issues and can't quite recall the full story.

I think your talking about Dormammu and Loki teaming up. Tricked, pissing in his pants, and caged, Loki begged Dormammu to give him back his sight. smokin'

long pig
Originally posted by Beyonder
I think your talking about Dormammu and Loki teaming up. Tricked, pissing in his pants, and caged, Loki begged Dormammu to give him back his sight. smokin'
Loki admits total and complete inferiority compared to Dorm in a thought bubble in that arch.

Mider
I dont think that Dormammu has that in my realm i always win since the mindless ones are trouble for him he has to keep them trapped cause he cant hurt them if they were let lose he would lose big time ina battle to them even Nightmare is the same. Only guys like Mephesto, Agommotto and that guy who is Gia's brothers not the snake guy the other one.

RSSR

Rachel backed by the Phoenix Force almost nearly killed pre-retcon Beyonder.

Mider
Originally posted by RSSR
Rachel backed by the Phoenix Force almost nearly killed pre-retcon Beyonder.

Were did you read this? From what i remeber she only could have done so by suprising him not in an all out battle in fact when she went all crazy wanting to defeat him one on one he litarally just grabed her OUT of her transformation and the fire bird subsided and he didnt even look like he was trying.

RSSR
Uncanny X-Men #203.

He only saved himself by presenting her with the choice: either kill him and end his threat or save her teammates' lives, she choose her teammate lives, or something to that effect.

Beyonder
Originally posted by RSSR
Uncanny X-Men #203.

He only saved himself by presenting her with the choice: either kill him and end his threat or save her teammates' lives, she choose her teammate lives, or something to that effect.

He gave the power. And he took it away. She couldn't do a thing about it.

Zahit
I would have to go with The Dread Dormammu on this one!

Just take a look at his first fight with Eternity.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.