Hulk vs The Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Hulk

vs

Sinister Six

Dr. Octopus
Venom
Electro
Green Goblin
Sandman
Lizard

Crease
Hulk wins but suffers a nice amount of pain

Scoobless
When was Lizard ever in the Sinister Six? or GG?..... Venom only ever made a brief appearance as well

DrDoom101
GG was in it, i dont recall Lizard

Nataku8188
Sinister six have a chance, if Electro kills Hulk. The electrical charge from Electro could short circuit Hulk's heart/brain and pretty much just shut him down.

leonidas
6 has a chance. sandman and venom can possibly try choking him. odds still favor hulk, i think.

i;m still not convinced on the storm/lightning bolt thing, but i suppose there is a chance at least that electro might be able to pull off something of the sort.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sinister six have a chance, if Electro kills Hulk. The electrical charge from Electro could short circuit Hulk's heart/brain and pretty much just shut him down.

Unless Electro's had some massive upgrade, I don't think this is possible.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Melnorme
Unless Electro's had some massive upgrade, I don't think this is possible.

Why would he need an upgrade? It takes next to no charge to stop your heart.

grey fox
A ordianry plug socket can stop your heart... that has liek 70-100 units of it's respective energy (think)

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101
GG was in it

you sure? which incarnation? the first one?

Nataku8188
120 volts in a plug, but it's really the watts that kill you. Only takes 1/10th of a watt across your heart to stop it.

Piedmon
What do you think it takes to stop the Hulk's heart? Point's moot anyway, since he can regenerate.

Hulk_Power
Hulk wins. Not easily though but he still wins.

Nataku8188
Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working. That's like saying you are going to repair your car when all you did was turn it off. The electrical charge across the heart throws off your heart rate, OR, stops your heart from sending out the electrical charge that keeps it beating by shorting it. Simply put, there is no actual damage to his heart, so there is nothing to regenerate.

I'd estimate it mght take like 1/5th or 1/3rd of a watt, maybe even upwards to 2 watts, since the size of the heart is what makes the difference, not the strength.

Tha C-Master
God I miss logical posts... :cry:

Yes, Nat is right it IS the watts, and not the voltage that kills a person, and it doesn't take very much at all.

Why people think regeneration applies to things like the heart and brain stopping is beyond me...

Hulk_Power
Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working. That's like saying you are going to repair your car when all you did was turn it off. The electrical charge across the heart throws off your heart rate, OR, stops your heart from sending out the electrical charge that keeps it beating by shorting it. Simply put, there is no actual damage to his heart, so there is nothing to regenerate.

I'd estimate it mght take like 1/5th or 1/3rd of a watt, maybe even upwards to 2 watts, since the size of the heart is what makes the difference, not the strength.

Lightning or electricity won't do anything to Hulk. He can't really be harmed by any electrical surge. Many have used electricity on him before but that never even phased him one bit.

Tha C-Master
Hi HP!

Piedmon

Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again....

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hi HP!

Hey what's up CM?

Nataku8188
Volts, he said it right there. You wouldn't even feel 1/10th of a watt, except for the pain in your heart.

Storm's done it, Electro could too.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Piedmon
Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again.... The blood "pumps" itself?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Piedmon
Except when cellular death occurs in the extremities due to lack of blood flow... then his regeneration will force his blood to start pumping again....

No, it won't, it won't restart his heart. No amount of 'regeneration' will change that his heart is whole and complete, just not running.

Piedmon
Uh.... what? Hulk's not going to stay in perfect preservation forever. As soon as his body starts to die on a cellular level due to lack of blood flow, the regeneration will start up.

Hulk has regenerated from a single cell before. Stopping his heart for a moment won't do anything except confuse him and probably make him madder.

Hulk_Power
Volts, he said it right there. You wouldn't even feel 1/10th of a watt, except for the pain in your heart.

It doesn't matter. If watts can "kill you" then volts will surely do way more damage to Hulk, but they still don't do anything to him. Just look at the scan below and see how Thor hits him with electricity but he just gets up again. Electro aint doing shit to him in this fight.

Nataku8188
You're both idiots and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Good day sirs.

Piedmon
Re: "Oh god, the pounding! My ass can take no more! Helmsman, get us out of here!"

Hulk_Power
You're both idiots and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Good day sirs.

So you can't prove what you say so instead you just decide to insult us and leave? What the f**k?

Are you sure we're the idiots?

Hulk_Power
In mid-transformation, the Hulk is unharmed by 50,000 volts of electricity to the head. Based on this, do you all really think Hulk can be killed by a WATT? What an insult to the Hulk...

Hulk_Power
This is how I would picture Hulk winning: first he starts off by doing a thunderclap (as hard and loud as he can) and as a result, Doc Ock, Lizard, Venom, and Green Goblin would go down or they would be really stunned. Then he goes up to Sand man and starts to fight him while Electro is electrocuting him but he's not doing anything to Hulk so Hulk keeps fighting and eventually takes down Sand Man in a matter of minutes. After that, Venom gets up after the effects of the Thunderclap have gone away and starts fighting Hulk. He loses in minutes and after that it's just Electro and Hulk. They fight for a while, but since Electro can't do much to Hulk, Hulk gets angrier and eventually takes him down.

That's how I see Hulk winning.

Melnorme

First off, heart muscles don't need an electrical impulse in order to contract. They're sorta freaky; cardiac muscle tissue contracts so long as there is other cardiac muscle tissue near it. While nervous impulses keep the whole thing properly coordinated, it's still worth noting that it works that way.

Anyway, as far as the comic book side of this battle, I've seen Electro plugged into a power main and blasting away at She-Hulk with everything he's got, plus all the juice within a couple of blocks of New York City. She stayed conscious the whole time. And unless my understanding is way off, Hulk is significantly tougher than She-Hulk, at least at the time of that writing. I don't think Electro could kill him.

house
Dont the sinister six get their ass handed to them by spiderman?

Melnorme
Originally posted by house
Dont the sinister six get their ass handed to them by spiderman?

Sometimes...

Swanky-Tuna
Wrong Piedmon, regenerating won't make a difference if the heart is still in contact, just not working...

It's Hulk. And a comic book. Science isn't always going to hold rank.

Storm killing Hulk was Storm AND Cable hitting him in the head with a combined psionic/lighting attack. *slaps your nerd badge to the ground*

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
In mid-transformation, the Hulk is unharmed by 50,000 volts of electricity to the head. Based on this, do you all really think Hulk can be killed by a WATT? What an insult to the Hulk...

a billion volts with almost no current is pretty harmless

200 volts with an excellent current will fry a man

Melnorme
I dunno...a billion is a very large number.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Melnorme
First off, heart muscles don't need an electrical impulse in order to contract. They're sorta freaky; cardiac muscle tissue contracts so long as there is other cardiac muscle tissue near it. While nervous impulses keep the whole thing properly coordinated, it's still worth noting that it works that way.

Anyway, as far as the comic book side of this battle, I've seen Electro plugged into a power main and blasting away at She-Hulk with everything he's got, plus all the juice within a couple of blocks of New York City. She stayed conscious the whole time. And unless my understanding is way off, Hulk is significantly tougher than She-Hulk, at least at the time of that writing. I don't think Electro could kill him.

That's completely untrue. Your heart doesn't pump itself, your heart requires the electrical pulse to work, why do you think they have pacemakers? Because people either have no pulse, or an off-beat/erratice pulse. That's why a defribulator is for, it shocks your heart so it stops, then they restart it.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's Hulk. And a comic book. Science isn't always going to hold rank.

Storm killing Hulk was Storm AND Cable hitting him in the head with a combined psionic/lighting attack. *slaps your nerd badge to the ground*

It should.

I hate you Swanky! HATE YOU! :: Cries ::

Melnorme
That's completely untrue. Your heart doesn't pump itself, your heart requires the electrical pulse to work, why do you think they have pacemakers? Because people either have no pulse, or an off-beat/erratice pulse. That's why a defribulator is for, it shocks your heart so it stops, then they restart it.

A pacemaker synchronizes the action of your heart. Cardiac muscles worth even without it. A defibrilator shocks your system so that it can synch up again. I'm totally not making this up. You can look it up if you don't believe me.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
This is how I would picture Hulk winning: first he starts off by doing a thunderclap (as hard and loud as he can) and as a result, Doc Ock, Lizard, Venom, and Green Goblin would go down or they would be really stunned. Then he goes up to Sand man and starts to fight him while Electro is electrocuting him but he's not doing anything to Hulk so Hulk keeps fighting and eventually takes down Sand Man in a matter of minutes. After that, Venom gets up after the effects of the Thunderclap have gone away and starts fighting Hulk. He loses in minutes and after that it's just Electro and Hulk. They fight for a while, but since Electro can't do much to Hulk, Hulk gets angrier and eventually takes him down.

That's how I see Hulk winning.

I remember Venom and Hulk fought and Hulk had to keep thunderclapping just to keep venom away from him and off his @ss. So....thunderclapping once or twice won't really disturb venom.
How can he beat Sandman? Won't Hulk die if all his orifices are being pumped full of sand and symbiote tendrils?

Also, electro was flipping trucks around. Spidey needed just one concrete truck to knock Hulk out erm So much for the mighty Hulk laughing out loud

Also, your memory must be failing you, because Black Bolt knocked Hulk out by changing his polarity during a storm and turning him into a living lightning rod. When a couple of lightnings hit him he was out for the count.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I remember Venom and Hulk fought and Hulk had to keep thunderclapping just to keep venom away from him and off his @ss. So....thunderclapping once or twice won't really disturb venom.
How can he beat Sandman? Won't Hulk die if all his orifices are being pumped full of sand and symbiote tendrils?

Either that, or the Hulk would sneeze and simultaneously tear the symbiote off of Venom, and scatter Sandman like a litter box in a hurricane. laughing

Also, electro was flipping trucks around. Spidey needed just one concrete truck to knock Hulk out erm So much for the mighty Hulk laughing out loud

A cement truck is going to knock out the Hulk without PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, your memory must be failing you, because Black Bolt knocked Hulk out by changing his polarity during a storm and turning him into a living lightning rod. When a couple of lightnings hit him he was out for the count.

Then, why was his cousin able to take everything Electro had, plus a power main, and knock him out after the juice ran out? Isn't she a bit smaller and less tough than he is?

Melnorme
And just in case there's any doubt, here's Electro doing his worst to the Hulk...

Melnorme
The Hulk's response?

"You're an annoyance..."

Evil E
grey hulk clever,smart hulk obivous,war hulk the man,savage hulk unbeatable, take your pick hulk wins

Evil E
but iam right

Evil E
they do not stand a chance any of them

Evil E
too bad so sad

drwerwer
well lets see hulk would be able to take doc ock beacause of healing factor and overwhelming strenght he would take venom out by koing him witgh many punches electro would go down since electricit cant do much to hulk sandma there would be a little brawl but he would end up going down green goblins weopons could not do much since hulks healing factor and lizard after a little fight would go down hulk woulld win but it would take a while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.