Bad ****in Mood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright listen people im in a bad ****ing mood today so anyone who has something against me (such as Lord S, Nataku, etc) and wants to piss me off now's ur chance cuz now im in a mood to actually do sumthing about it instead of restraining myself...so now lets see which tough guys step up to the plate when im in the mood to actually do something....cuz personally...i dont think too many of the people who have pissed me the **** off in the past are gonna confront me now....so bring it on!!! and im totally ****ing serious about this and u moderators, dont ****ing close this thread!!! i have a bad ****ing temper and ive been pushed to the limit within the last few days on and off of this forum....so whoever wants some...come and get it...

...my few friends....u should know who u r....just dont get into it....

....u mods who ****ing closed my other one...i told u i'd just make another one....so just leave me be and STAY THE **** OUT OF IT!!!!!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright listen people im in a bad ****ing mood today so anyone who has something against me (such as Lord S, Nataku, etc) and wants to piss me off now's ur chance cuz now im in a mood to actually do sumthing about it instead of restraining myself...so now lets see which tough guys step up to the plate when im in the mood to actually do something....cuz personally...i dont think too many of the people who have pissed me the **** off in the past are gonna confront me now....so bring it on!!! and im totally ****ing serious about this and u moderators, dont ****ing close this thread!!! i have a bad ****ing temper and ive been pushed to the limit within the last few days on and off of this forum....so whoever wants some...come and get it...

...my few friends....u should know who u r....just dont get into it....

....u mods who ****ing closed my other one...i told u i'd just make another one....so just leave me be and STAY THE **** OUT OF IT!!!!!

r u trying 2 get banned?

armandovalles
Originally posted by LethalFemme
r u trying 2 get banned?

of course not....but these mods are not exactly on my good side right now...

LethalFemme
of course not....but these mods are not exactly on my good side right now...

this aint gonna help

armandovalles
listen Femme....first of all...ur hot.....secondly....just stay out of it....ive barely even talked to u much less had problems with u so i dont want u to get involved....im just calling out the pussies whove insulted me since the time ive been here...u assholes know who u r!

Mordum
Wow again....poor guy no one take him seriously laughing

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Mordum
Wow again....poor guy no one take him seriously laughing

again why dont u go suck ur dads dick for the 100th time to day.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by wolverine8888
again why dont u go suck ur dads dick for the 100th time to day.

wolverine8888
yup i said it

LethalFemme
listen Femme....first of all...ur hot.....secondly....just stay out of it....ive barely even talked to u much less had problems with u so i dont want u to get involved....im just calling out the pussies whove insulted me since the time ive been here...u assholes know who u r!

eek! u think I'm hot?blushingthanx big grin

DigiMark007
If we're not on your "good side" you can talk with us via PM if you have problems. Otherwise, threads like this don't do much to correct the situation.

This won't get you banned outright, but you're certainly headed in that direction if you keep this up. Consider this your warning. We rarely ban someone for good (unless there are repeat offenses), but too much more of this and I'll be forced to reccommend a temporary ban to the globals as a "cooling off" period.

...and there's also a thread creation limit. Something like 4 every 6 hours or something. So eventually you'll have to wait to make more of these...and by that time you'll likely have other problems.

...there's better ways armando, and you and I have never had problems (to my knowledge) Don't make me be the bad guy here.

Closing.

armandovalles
if u dont wanna be the bad guy dont ****ing close it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.