All U Disrespectful Assholes, Im Gonna Teach U Some Respect!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
alright listen all u ****ing mods dont ****ing close this thread...just like i told Digi....just cuz ur a mod on the forum doesnt make it ur business...so stay the **** out of it...

NOW TO ALL U ASSHOLES WHO HAVE INSULTED ME AND DISRESPECTED ME, LETS SEE HOW TOUGH U R NOW WHEN I BEAT SOME RESPECT INTO YOU SINCE IVE GONE PAST THE POINT OF REASONING....IT'S TIME FOR ME TO START TALKING WIT MY FISTS!!!

King KAM
am i one of them???

armandovalles
no Kam dont worry, i dont have any problem with u...

Lana
Actually, I would like to inform you that it IS a mod's business what is going on in his or her forum, especially when it involves breaking rules....

King KAM
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, I would like to inform you that it IS a mod's business what is going on in his or her forum, especially when it involves breaking rules.... go home

armandovalles
Lana.............dont............just leave

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Lana.............dont............just leave second

Lana
I'll post where I please, thanks, especially as I am a mod.

TwisterGameX
So what happened in the past couple of horus that every one is so hostile.

armandovalles
good for u.....u think i give a shit if ur a mod or not?? u could be a ****ing mod with a ****ing bazooka and i'd still tell u to ur face exactly wut im gonna tell u right now...........**** OFF ****!!!

TwisterGameX
Calm down arms...relax...

King KAM
Originally posted by Lana
I'll post where I please, thanks, especially as I am a mod. OOOOOOHHHHH, without us the mods dont got nothing to rule over, your all power tripping, corrupt police

wolverine8888
Originally posted by King KAM
go home

lol. seconded

Avalonofthewind
What the hell is this?
Are you trying to get banned or something?

Lana
And I'll tell you this right now -- personal vendettas aren't welcome on KMC. Ever read the rules?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Look at this paragraph in particular:

So maybe you might want to rethink your attitude. I'm simply trying to help Digi keep some control until a global comes to deal with this.

TwisterGameX
Ok lets all calm down

http://www.house.gov/fossella/photoalbum/big_bird.jpg

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
So what happened in the past couple of horus that every one is so hostile. Blair Wind cheated on me with newjak, but it's okay because I cheated on him with LethalFemme. long pig and Ion were off again and then on again. Scoobless is secretly having an affair with himself...

armandovalles
Lana....seriously....ur pissing me off with all these ****ing rules....u and Digi act like u ****ing own the place....well guess wut? u 2 can suck my dick for all i care....i have no respect for either one of u because neither one of u know how to keep that hole in ur face shut, therefore u dont deserve respect....NOW **** OFF!!!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blair Wind cheated on me with newjak, but it's okay because I cheated on him with LethalFemme. long pig and Ion were off again and then on again. Scoobless is secretly having an affair with himself...

Thats a damn shame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.