Classic Juggernaut vs. Mindless Hulk and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Handicap match.... of three good old guys in Marvel

together ..... if Thing and Hulk put their differences aside....

i am sure ... they can overcome the Juggernaut....

in my opinion.... Hulk ALONE can do this....

Eternity
You are correct hulk alone can do this. the juggernaut being indestructable does not mean he is undefeatable. Hulk is stronger than juggernaut he would simply hit him miles away and continue to beat him.
At a very high state of anger hulk would remove jugs helmet and hit him miles away. Hulk would then walk away when he does not see juggernaut this would count as a victory for hulk. Adding thing makes it even easier.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Eternity
You are correct hulk alone can do this. the juggernaut being indestructable does not mean he is undefeatable. Hulk is stronger than juggernaut he would simply hit him miles away and continue to beat him.
At a very high state of anger hulk would remove jugs helmet and hit him miles away. Hulk would then walk away when he does not see juggernaut this would count as a victory for hulk. Adding thing makes it even easier.

and punching juggs is gonna do what...........
taking his helmet off is gonna do what...........

the only thing m/hulk can do is throw juggs into space which is just a ring out.ring out is the only way to beat classic juggs.

doomsday49
Originally posted by thesilverspider

ring out is the only way to beat classic juggs.

still a win homie.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by doomsday49
still a win homie.
no shit...... stick out tongue

newjak86
and punching juggs is gonna do what...........
taking his helmet off is gonna do what...........

the only thing m/hulk can do is throw juggs into space which is just a ring out.ring out is the only way to beat classic juggs. I love this people always talking about throwing Juggs into orbit like it is the easiest thing to do. Juggs is strong enough to throw Hulk or Thing into orbit as well. Plus Juggs could just walk back so no ring out.

Eternity
Juggernaut cannot overpower hulk so throwing him into space is not possible

johnv89
Sounds like the start of another hulk vs Juggernaut thread laughing Thing isnt much of a factor here, so it's basicly hulk and juggs fighting again.

johnv89
Usually when hulk and juggs fight they trade blows for awhile. Juggs can just as easily throw hulk to space as hulk can do to juggs.

cybermaster
no way in hell juggy can take on both at the same time. impossible. if he went after thing with out hulk then yes he would knock the crap out of thing. but he would have som work to do if where want to knock out hulk

King KAM
Originally posted by cybermaster
no way in hell juggy can take on both at the same time. impossible. if he went after thing with out hulk then yes he would knock the crap out of thing. but he would have som work to do if where want to knock out hulk i jugs is smart, hell just trample the thing, and then the hulk, screw fighting em

thesilverspider
Originally posted by newjak86
I love this people always talking about throwing Juggs into orbit like it is the easiest thing to do. Juggs is strong enough to throw Hulk or Thing into orbit as well. Plus Juggs could just walk back so no ring out.

this is mindless hulk buddy over 10x stronger the juggs............. stick out tongue

johnv89
10x stronger then juggs huh? where did you come up with that?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by johnv89
10x stronger then juggs huh? where did you come up with that?

no idea of who mindless hulk is huh. sad

thesilverspider
10x is an under estimate amount

johnv89
BS, I can trow any number in the air too big grin Look, Juggs is 50x stronger then hulk. See what I did, prove me wrong.

King KAM
Juggs tramples The hulk

thesilverspider
BS, I can trow any number in the air too big grin Look, Juggs is 50x stronger then hulk. See what I did, prove me wrong.

i aint throwing number's mindless hulk is that strong........... wink

johnv89
I know Hulk is potentially stronger but Juggs gets no credit on this forum...actually most people hate him here. I'll be the fan boy for juggs smile I really think they are about even in stength but thats me.

thesilverspider
I know Hulk is potentially stronger but Juggs gets no credit on this forum...actually most people hate him here. I'll be the fan boy for juggs smile I really think they are about even in stength but thats me.

maybe savage hulk........

but mindless is just to powerful this guy punched through time .... that's power.

johnv89
So what about 8th day juggs? Does he come close?

thesilverspider
So what about 8th day juggs? Does he come close?

8th day juggs is just classic juggs with out the jobbing and using his power more effective.Mindless hulk is still stronger.

johnv89
From what I read on this site and the pics I've seen, He controls more power from his crystal. He was punching through dimensions as 8th day juggs. People here say that he controled about 80% of the power from cyttorak. Trion juggernaught is 100& power.

doomsday49
I'm a self-certified hulk fan and an apology to my hulk-fan brothers but i have to agree with Johnv89, there has never been any concrete evidence that prove hulk is stronger than juggernaut or that juggernaut is stronger than hulk. they are too evenly match. Most importantly the sources(crimson cosmo, some alternate dimension) of their abilities has never been properly examined or compared.

thesilverspider
this is mindless hulk not savage hulk...............

johnv89
The only reason I say hulk is stronger is because he has his own series, the juggernaut had only one comic that I know of (which I own). I shows him pulling an enormous amount of weight, I cant tell you the number because it doesn't say. Everyone here on this forum believes that Juggs has a limit in the strength department (even though its never been shown), from what I've seen between fight with these two, its never a hands down victory for either one of them.

Warmonger
this is mindless hulk buddy over 10x stronger the juggs............. stick out tongue

Prove it.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Warmonger
Prove it.

i wouldn't need to if you would read his comic's................. wink

Warmonger
i wouldn't need to if you would read his comic's................. wink
Which comic does it say that Hulk is 10x stronger than Juggernaut?

thesilverspider
Which comic does it say that Hulk is 10x stronger than Juggernaut?

when you can tell the difference between mindless hulk and savage hulk then come back.

Warmonger
when you can tell the difference between mindless hulk and savage hulk then come back.

When you can prove that he is 10x stronger than the Juggernaut I won't need to.

thesilverspider
When you can prove that he is 10x stronger than the Juggernaut I won't need to.

it's pointless since you obviously dont know who mindless hulk is. wink

Warmonger
it's pointless since you obviously dont know who mindless hulk is. wink
The only thing that is obvious is that your making it up.

thesilverspider
The only thing that is obvious is that your making it up.
making what up?

Warmonger
You said that the Hulk is 10x stronger than the Hulk.

Not much stronger
Not a little stronger
Not even potential stronger

But 10x as strong.

That is why I said prove it. Prove that exact number that you said. You can't because you made it up.

thesilverspider
You said that the Hulk is 10x stronger than the Hulk.

Not much stronger
Not a little stronger
Not even potential stronger

But 10x as strong.

That is why I said prove it. Prove that exact number that you said. You can't because you made it up.

It was a rough estimate but when you see what the mindless hulk is capable of then you would know.Again since you are having problem's with it savage hulk and mindless hulk are two different incarnations.

Warmonger
It was a rough estimate but when you see what the mindless hulk is capable of then you would know.Again since you are having problem's with it savage hulk and mindless hulk are two different incarnations.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

All I wanted was for you to show me proof of Hulk being 10x stonger than Juggernaut. You can't because you made the number up.

And I am going to assume that the rest of your argument follows suit.

Good night.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut wins again. It's really just not fair because of his mystical enchantments honestly.

He can throw these two into orbit just as fast as Hulk can to him.

Juggernaut has limitless strength and extreme invulnerability. Along with his other mystical enchantments, he wins.

Again.

Swanky-Tuna
From what I read on this site and the pics I've seen, He controls more power from his crystal. He was punching through dimensions as 8th day juggs. People here say that he controled about 80% of the power from cyttorak. Trion juggernaught is 100& power.
I don't think there are any indications on how much power Juggernaut is getting from the gem whatsoever so estimations on how much power he controlled or focused are just guesses.

And 'twas Trion Juggernaut who punched through dimensions. He was possessed and trying to attack the Trions who were in another dimension.

outarddwarf
Ah but juggs is unstoppable... so King KAM is right. Juggs tramples them both then waxes his boots with their blood. Get that crimson shine baby!

AngelCorpse6977
Woah guys, lets hold up here on this unstoppable kick, yes i know once he gets moving in a direction theres no force on earth that can stop him. Look this up if you dont believe it. No force on earth has been able to stop juggy, except for one exception, the hulk. Yes juggy can fight for an eternity and never tire, but the fight wouldnt take that long. You honestly think hulk is going to let this fight drag out?? Come on now....and the thing, im not going to say that he is the strongest thing ever, but he for sure deserves ALOT more credit. So my opinion.... Hulk vs. Juggy, hulk.....Hulk and Thing vs. Juggy, Hulk and thing.

On a side note, i love how people always bring up hulks lack of intelligence into the matter. Has anyone taken into account his savage, rage induced fighting style, it is most similar to like wolverines, balls out fighting on pure instinct to just beat the opponent down. No thought, no remorse, no care.

Warmonger
I think people are taking into accoutn the fact that Juggernaut has already knocked both of these guys out, while neither one of them can say the same.

doomsday49
I think people are taking into accoutn the fact that Juggernaut has already knocked both of these guys out, while neither one of them can say the same.

time out!!!! When has juggernaut knock the hulk out?? I give jug all the credit he deserves but i don't remember any instance where he knock hulk out.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by AngelCorpse6977
Woah guys, lets hold up here on this unstoppable kick, yes i know once he gets moving in a direction theres no force on earth that can stop him. Look this up if you dont believe it. No force on earth has been able to stop juggy, except for one exception, the hulk. Yes juggy can fight for an eternity and never tire, but the fight wouldnt take that long. You honestly think hulk is going to let this fight drag out?? Come on now....and the thing, im not going to say that he is the strongest thing ever, but he for sure deserves ALOT more credit. So my opinion.... Hulk vs. Juggy, hulk.....Hulk and Thing vs. Juggy, Hulk and thing.

On a side note, i love how people always bring up hulks lack of intelligence into the matter. Has anyone taken into account his savage, rage induced fighting style, it is most similar to like wolverines, balls out fighting on pure instinct to just beat the opponent down. No thought, no remorse, no care.

The only Hulk that stopped Juggernaut was WAR HULK. He was special because he was endowed with celestial tech (tech that was of higher power than Cyttorak apparently) which negated Juggernaut's enchantment. Too bad this isn't War Hulk in this match.

Now, if you wanna start throwing comic references around...Juggernaut almost killed Hulk. He was just about to do it, but Red Skull stopped him.

What does that tell you?

And knocking out Thing in three punches? Nah, couldn't have been Juggernaut...oh wait...

Yea. So, in conclusion, Classic Juggernaut still stomps both of these guys.

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut has never fought mindless Hulk and when he knocked Thing out, he had just been through a gauntlet of villains and was exhausted.

AngelCorpse6977
So let me understand this, youre wanting to compare a strictly strength contest....Juggernaut I will give all the credit in the world, because yes he does deserve it, but when you want to match a strength battle against him and the hulk, espically the mindless hulk, there is no comparision. Hulk from the start is stronger, and with his rage enduced strength, his strength level is unparralled even by someone as strong as Juggernaut. As for the thing, i never said he could fully go toe to toe with either, but he is far from being as weak as everyone wants to make, and he is stubborn enough to get getting back up. That gives him some credit in my book, but then again it may not in yours.

Swanky-Tuna
For some reason Juggernaut's reputation went from being a top tier brick to being some omnipotent infinity crushing machine. Made up stats are being made up, things are getting ugly.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut has never fought mindless Hulk and when he knocked Thing out, he had just been through a gauntlet of villains and was exhausted.

What difference do you imagine it would make? Hulk has fought Savage Hulk without being injured he even commented that Hulk can't understand a being he can't hurt. It was the X-Men who had to show up to stop him cause the Hulk couln't do it. Even War Hulk super enchaced with Celestial Tech didn't hurt him. So tell me what makes you think that this "Mindless Hulk" is going to beat him.

Yeah Thing had been fighting a gauntlet of villians, but what you fail to mention is that Thing had gottena super power boost from the beyonder before he fought him so don't act like he was tired.

Warmonger
Originally posted by AngelCorpse6977
So let me understand this, youre wanting to compare a strictly strength contest....Juggernaut I will give all the credit in the world, because yes he does deserve it, but when you want to match a strength battle against him and the hulk, espically the mindless hulk, there is no comparision. Hulk from the start is stronger, and with his rage enduced strength, his strength level is unparralled even by someone as strong as Juggernaut. As for the thing, i never said he could fully go toe to toe with either, but he is far from being as weak as everyone wants to make, and he is stubborn enough to get getting back up. That gives him some credit in my book, but then again it may not in yours.

This isn't a strictly strentgh contest, this is the THing and Hulk trying to take down the Juggernaut.

The Hulk doesn't start out stronger and he has never shown to get stronger than Cain in any fight against the Juggernaut.

Warmonger
For some reason Juggernaut's reputation went from being a top tier brick to being some omnipotent infinity crushing machine. Made up stats are being made up, things are getting ugly.

What stat is beign made up?

Swanky-Tuna
What difference do you imagine it would make? Hulk has fought Savage Hulk without being injured he even commented that Hulk can't understand a being he can't hurt. It was the X-Men who had to show up to stop him cause the Hulk couln't do it. Even War Hulk super enchaced with Celestial Tech didn't hurt him. So tell me what makes you think that this "Mindless Hulk" is going to beat him.

What makes you think Juggernaut would win? I never said Hulk and Thing would beat Juggernaut because they've never head a clean win on him but on the flip side, Juggernaut's never beaten Hulk or Thing without some kind of stipulation. Juggernaut did whomp Professor Hulk but he was physically one of the weaker Hulks and the only fight with Thing that I know of was after the gauntlet of villains.

A "super" power boost can only do so much. Maybe if you add a "duper" in there you'd be more persuasive.

What stat is beign made up?
Mostly the stuff regarding how powerful he is in each version. Like blahblah% power in this form and yaddayadda% during 8th day, etc.

outarddwarf
juggernaut beat hulk to near death in one comic. He was called off before he could finish the job. Besides classic juggernaut was completly invulnerable. He thought attacks like thor's god force tickled. no amount of physical hits will save Hulk and thing when juggs has a force feild. they just can't hurt him.

Warmonger
What makes you think Juggernaut would win? I never said Hulk and Thing would beat Juggernaut because they've never head a clean win on him but on the flip side, Juggernaut's never beaten Hulk or Thing without some kind of stipulation. Juggernaut did whomp Professor Hulk but he was physically one of the weaker Hulks and the only fight with Thing that I know of was after the gauntlet of villains..

They've never even had a partial win on him. Any thing they can do he can do back but he can take it prety much forever, hence he wins bye default.

A "super" power boost can only do so much. Maybe if you add a "duper" in there you'd be more persuasive..

What would be more persuasuive? Tell you what, I'll add a "duper" in there. During his Super Duper power up Thing effortlessly beat some 99 villians, he wasn't tired. When the beyonder took it back he didn't suddely collapse from exhaustion he simply lost his super duper power up, then he lost conciosness after juggs gave him three good hits.

Mostly the stuff regarding how powerful he is in each version. Like blahblah% power in this form and yaddayadda% during 8th day, etc.

Hey don't look at me I'm not the one talking about someone being 10x stronger than someone with no known strentgh limit.

Swanky-Tuna
They've never even had a partial win on him. Any thing they can do he can do back but he can take it prety much forever, hence he wins bye default.
War Hulk was definitely a loss for Juggernaut. I don't think the sword would of done anything but it could of gotten much uglier if Creel hadn't interrupted. Celestial tech is nothing to scoff at.

I mean putting "super" in front of the word just seemed kind of silly to me.

So he lost all the power that boost was giving him? I bet he was at 100% still!

Regardless, he still managed to trip up Juggernaut while on the ground, which was his only goal I believe and he accomplished it.

No... I mean they say things like "In this form he had XX% of the gem" or "he was at XX% of cyttorak's power". What are you talking about?

superbatman86
Juggs wins without trying. He can't be hurt by physical attacks and since thats all the thing and ANY version of the hulk have they have no hope. Juggernaut could stand there and let the thing and hulk pound on him until the end of time and they still couldn't even stratch him.

doomsday49
Originally posted by outarddwarf
juggernaut beat hulk to near death in one comic. He was called off before he could finish the job. .

When did this happen?

doomsday49
Originally posted by superbatman86
Juggs wins without trying. He can't be hurt by physical attacks and since thats all the thing and ANY version of the hulk have they have no hope. Juggernaut could stand there and let the thing and hulk pound on him until the end of time and they still couldn't even stratch him.

I don't know what issue this was but i could have sworn i saw juggernaut on his knees holding his stomache as if he just got the wind knock out of him. I can accept the fact that juggernaut is unstoppable and a worthy competitor but don't say stuff like jugg win without trying, that's very insulting. There's more than one way to win a match, knockout isn't the only way to win. A ring out can count as a win as well. What i see ultimately in a match between these two is hulk getting so overwhelmingly strong that he throw juggernaut like a rag doll and juggernaut just laughing because hulk isn't able to hurt him.

Swanky-Tuna
When did this happen?
I forgot the issue but Juggernaut wrecked Professor Hulk pretty bad. He was going to kill him but Red Skull paid him to capture Hulk so he let him go.

I don't know what issue this was but i could have sworn i saw juggernaut on his knees holding his stomache as if he just got the wind knock out of him.
I still think it looks like he's getting back up. He was hit on the opposite side of his torso.

Tell me about it. It wasn't that long ago where few of us fought just to prove Juggernaut was in Hulk's league. Now he's made out to be way too much more.

Metalmanx
I agree that it won't be easy to win, what with both Juggy and the Hulk continuously increasing in strength and such. But Juggy's mystical enchantments are what will give him the edge in this fight.

And a ringout is only a victory if the opponent cannot return under his own power and/or knocked out from the ringout.

Juggernaut, however, has the ability to always return from whatever ringout he's placed in. No matter how long it takes him, he is always able to return to the battefield under his own power. So a ringout just isn't a valid idea.

Swanky-Tuna
The same could be said about Hulk. And depending on how long this fight goes... Whatever's left of Thing will evolve and come back.

juggernaut74
When did this happen? Hulk #402. It's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.