Venom VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Venom- The psycothic lunatic who has all of Spider-Mans powers + more muscles

Dante-Half demon, half human who has a fire-and-ice-twin-sword, fire gauntlets, two ebony & ivory and a RPG and some more...

I think Venom wins this cuz he has poison teeth to kill Dante or he can suffocate Dante with his symbiote tendrils and he has a spider-sense which warns him for every attack Dante could throw at him. Venom is stronger, Dante can't really lift 20-25 tons. Venom has superhuman speed, reflexes, stamina and webbing to nail him. Venom has good fighting skills too.

Dante wouldnt get far by shooting Venom, the symbiote absorbs bullets of all kind. Dante cant cut Venom body because Venom regenerates pretty quickly. Venom can blend into every surrounding like a chameleon and attack Dante dressed as someone else. Eddie Brock telepathically tells the symbiote to seperate from him and the moment his big mouth opponent opens up his blowhole...ATTACK!

The next thing you know the symbiote slides off of Eddie's body and slides around Dantes head and down his throat...

"Oh $h!t!!! This could be a problem..." Dante starts to feel a rumbling in his tummy and starts to not feel so good.

"What's the matter Dante, got a tummy-ache?" asks Eddie. "That's probably because my other half is devouring your inner organs from the inside out!!!"

"Not likely.." explains Eddie just as the symbiote finishes munching on his heart. Dantes eyes turn a shade of black just as the symbiote explodes from his eyes, nostrils, ears, and mouth in a fountain of symbiote ooze and joins with his human host. "Overrated...!" thinks Venom as he swings off across the horizon! "Waaaaay overrated!!"

IcePunk
I've said this in many other threads, Dante will just use quicksilver to stop time and then do a rebellion combo and then use inferno with Ifrit, ooopss the fight's already over.

Venom Dude No.1
I totally agree with you Drunk-of-Fury thats a very cool post you did!!!!thumbsup

IcePunk
Heheheheh, lol you dont think Dante can recover quickly? laughing out loud

Do you know how Dante got Alastor in DMC1? He got it through his own heart and seconds later he stands swinging a cool combo with it laughing out loud

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Venom- The psycothic lunatic who has all of Spider-Mans powers + more muscles

Dante-Half demon, half human who has a fire-and-ice-twin-sword, fire gauntlets, two ebony & ivory and a RPG and some more...

I think Venom wins this cuz he has poison teeth to kill Dante or he can suffocate Dante with his symbiote tendrils and he has a spider-sense which warns him for every attack Dante could throw at him. Venom is stronger, Dante can't really lift 20-25 tons. Venom has superhuman speed, reflexes, stamina and webbing to nail him. Venom has good fighting skills too.

Dante wouldnt get far by shooting Venom, the symbiote absorbs bullets of all kind. Dante cant cut Venom body because Venom regenerates pretty quickly. Venom can blend into every surrounding like a chameleon and attack Dante dressed as someone else. Eddie Brock telepathically tells the symbiote to seperate from him and the moment his big mouth opponent opens up his blowhole...ATTACK!

The next thing you know the symbiote slides off of Eddie's body and slides around Dantes head and down his throat...

"Oh $h!t!!! This could be a problem..." Dante starts to feel a rumbling in his tummy and starts to not feel so good.

"What's the matter Dante, got a tummy-ache?" asks Eddie. "That's probably because my other half is devouring your inner organs from the inside out!!!"

"Not likely.." explains Eddie just as the symbiote finishes munching on his heart. Dantes eyes turn a shade of black just as the symbiote explodes from his eyes, nostrils, ears, and mouth in a fountain of symbiote ooze and joins with his human host. "Overrated...!" thinks Venom as he swings off across the horizon! "Waaaaay overrated!!"

LOL that wont frickin work, if "his other half" even can move in a time stopped world and make it into Dante's body, then it just made a really big misstake, cuz Dante will just electrify it by equiping alastor or the bat giutar thingy and go devil trigger lol.

Bye bye other half!

Drunk-of-Fury

Venom Dude No.1
basicly Dante can fire Venom with his shooting guns all he wants and even cut with the sword over and over again. You can kill it and kill it and kill it, but he just aint gonna die!!!

Sorry IcePunk but I just couldnt let that one go to waste.

IcePunk

IcePunk
The time of the time stopping if enough to even beat two Venoms laughing

IcePunk
Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
basicly Dante can fire Venom with his shooting guns all he wants and even cut with the sword over and over again. You can kill it and kill it and kill it, but he just aint gonna die!!!

Sorry IcePunk but I just couldnt let that one go to waste.

No one can recover when the time's stopped or from zero atoms laughing out loud

IcePunk
and EVEN if Dante stopped time and did his little combo venom can take IT whit a BIG SMILE!!! big grin laughing

Yeah, his last smile that is

IcePunk
Originally posted by IcePunk
No one can recover when the time's stopped or from zero atoms laughing out loud

Unless your name is God laughing out loud

IcePunk
Do you even know what Inferno can do to you? IT DOESNT EVEN LEAVE DUSTS OF YOU!!

Venom Dude No.1
but how do you know it works on a freakin alien-symbiote from Beyonder-planet?? If you know then please tell me cuz I dont its likely to happen...

IcePunk
but how do you know it works on a freakin alien-symbiote from Beyonder-planet?? If you know then please tell me cuz I dont its likely to happen...

LOL none of you havent even shown any proof of Venom surviving anything, you have just been avoiding the question if you ask me

IcePunk

You are the fanboys so you tell me, duh

Venom Dude No.1
I have alot of comics when it shows that venom survives alot of things, in one it seems that Venom survives a deadly touch from a villain who kills people by touching them and he touches Venom but it didnt die.

IcePunk
I have alot of comics when it shows that venom survives alot of things, in one it seems that Venom survives a deadly touch from a villain who kills people by touching them and he touches Venom but it didnt die.

Dante wouldnt even let the guy touch him laughing out loud (lol sounds a little gay)
He's to smart to take such a stupid risk laughing out loud

IcePunk
Dante wouldnt even let the guy touch him laughing out loud (lol sounds a little gay)
He's to smart to take such a stupid risk laughing out loud

Hey, maybe Venom is gay, he let the guy touch him laughing out loud

swedish_bum
He's to smart to take such a stupid risk laughing out loud Actually i like dante more than venom but I'm being realistic and objective, he has no choice cuz Venom is to fast for the slow dante who cant even run fast(shown in the game) LOL.

Ps: Venom will eat Dante's brain and the body cant worke without a brain. Venom wins 10/10

Acrosurge
The only chance Dante has in this fight is to use Quicksilver and then attack with Agni & Rudra, with a heavy reliance on Agni. I thought I should point out that Quicksilver doesn't stop time, it merely slows it down, according to Devil May Cry 3.

Venom outclasses Dante in every physical category, and while Venom does not have a Spider-Sense, his agility would allow him to school Dante under normal conditions. Quicksilver and Dante's ability to attack with Agni might make the difference for a win. The question is: can Quicksilver slow down time enough? Venom is a fast sonofagun. His reflexes are at least 15 times faster than a peak human and his overall speed is 40 times faster.

I give Venom 7/10.

swedish_bum
HELL YEAH, THATS SO TRUE

IcePunk
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The only chance Dante has in this fight is to use Quicksilver and then attack with Agni & Rudra, with a heavy reliance on Agni. I thought I should point out that Quicksilver doesn't stop time, it merely slows it down, according to Devil May Cry 3.

Venom outclasses Dante in every physical category, and while Venom does not have a Spider-Sense, his agility would allow him to school Dante under normal conditions. Quicksilver and Dante's ability to attack with Agni might make the difference for a win. The question is: can Quicksilver slow down time enough? Venom is a fast sonofagun. His reflexes are at least 15 times faster than a peak human and his overall speed is 40 times faster.

I give Venom 7/10.

laughing out loud that quicksilver only slows down time is hardly noticable and Agni & Rudra sux compared to Ifrit.
Those numbers doesnt look to beveivable, cuz I would like to see Venom dodge 6 bullets at the same time!
I want to see if you've loaded your cannons with fanboy bs or proof in form of mainstream comic pics

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
HELL YEAH, THATS SO TRUE

Are you just gonna sitt there and not-argumenting?
Do you even have arguements at all?
C'mon prove me wrong (with facts and not fanboy bs plz)

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Actually i like dante more than venom but I'm being realistic and objective, he has no choice cuz Venom is to fast for the slow dante who cant even run fast(shown in the game) LOL.
10/10

I can understand that some people haven't played DMC, but this is ridiculus. You think that Dante's using demonic speeds when you're controlling him by hand? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing
Watch a curtain cutscene from DMC3 and you will see that you are very very very wrong.

Acrosurge
laughing out loud that quicksilver only slows down time is hardly noticable and Agni & Rudra sux compared to Ifrit.
Those numbers doesnt look to beveivable, cuz I would like to see Venom dodge 6 bullets at the same time!
I want to see if you've loaded your cannons with fanboy bs or proof in form of mainstream comic pics Careful now. Comics are another of my pleasures. The numbers I gave for Venom come straight from Amazing Spider-Man.

Ice, the reason I said Agni would do well against Venom was because of its fire wielding abilities.

IcePunk
Ice, the reason I said Agni would do well against Venom was because of its fire wielding abilities.

Ifrit has got better Fire abilities, and you can charge up kicks and punches. And if just Agni is effective against Venom I may have been quite correct about Inferno killing him instantly.

Thanks Acrosurge, that was just the info I needed.

What's up now Venom?

darth-yoda
dante gets sparda and becomes invincible what can big bulky venom do now nothing at all a few well placed kicks from dane with ifirit and bye bye icepunk im with you silly fanboys

IcePunk
Originally posted by darth-yoda
dante gets sparda and becomes invincible what can big bulky venom do now nothing at all a few well placed kicks from dane with ifirit and bye bye icepunk im with you silly fanboys

I hope you're meaning they are the fanboys

Sonic x 20
I like both Venom and Dante. If I remember, the Senbiote doesn't like Loud Sounds am I right?

dvampire
Dante takes this.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I like both Venom and Dante. If I remember, the Senbiote doesn't like Loud Sounds am I right?

Then Dante could use his electric bat guitar to scare senbiote away and voila, Dante's fighting a normal human being laughing out loud

Drunk-of-Fury

Just by getting close to the Phantom will vaporize him.

IF someone know what "vaporize" is plz tell me?? bekause it's not "Pulverise" that IcePunk thinks it is,I chekt in Swedish-English translation and the word dose not exist how adout that icePunk!!!! Happy Dance

IcePunk
IF someone know what "vaporize" is plz tell me?? bekause it's not "Pulverise" that IcePunk thinks it is,I chekt in Swedish-English translation and the word dose not exist how adout that icePunk!!!! Happy Dance

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I laugh in your face and your (probably damn old) english dictionary.

IcePunk
word dose

Is that some kind of drug? If it is, I suggest that you stop taking it laughing out loud

Venom Dude No.1

I give Venom 7/10. That is so true. Just a little correction, Venom HAS a spider-sense which can see from every direction and control Brock away from the danger, believe me I have a profile of Venom which I got this from, this spider-sense is not as advanced as Spideys but it would surely work on likes as Dante. Now over to the "question": I dont think Quicksilver would work at all because as you said Venom is a fast sonofagun and dont forget that Venom can climb walls and blend into every surrounding and attack Dante when he least suspects it. Venom will just hide himself by blending into a surrounding and probably Dante would use his quicksilver but it will take him a while to find Venom and when he finds Venom then the time has probably gone back to normal and by that moment its too late because Venom will rape the SHIT out of Dante by suffocate Dante or by eating his brain sick

sorry Dante-fans

darth-yoda
yeah ice punk i meant there fanboys

IcePunk
Dante turns into Sparda, fight's over, Dante wins

Sonic x 20
There's no Stopping the Sparda Form.

IcePunk
Not even a god

Acrosurge
Just a little correction, Venom HAS a spider-sense which can see from every direction and control Brock away from the danger, believe me I have a profile of Venom which I got this from, this spider-sense is not as advanced as Spideys but it would surely work on likes as Dante.Sorry everybody, but we need to clear this up.

Venom dampens Spider-Man's spider-sense, but does not actually have precognizant abilities like Peter. The symbiote can "see" in every direction, but this is a natural ability, not one gleaned from the symbiote's bond with Spider-Man. In other words, Venom has enhanced senses, but not the precognizant abilities of the Spider-Sense.

dvampire

I give Venom 7/10.

Dante doesn't need to use Quicksilver in a fight against Venom. Venom is fast, but I whouldn't put him in the same league as his Brother or Dante. Dante also is very fast (he has Superspeed), he zips across the screen like it's nothing (trickster style). I think on level 6 of DMC3, Dante throws his sword which travels down a huge building at high speeds; Dante was able to catch it just by running.

Dante also has Ifrit, which gives him the element of fire and is much better than Agni & Rudra. Dante has superhealing also, so he's not going to be easy to put down and has transformations that could end the fight very quick. I give this fight to Dante, he's fought tuffer guys than Venom.

Tha C-Master
I strongly agree...

dvampire
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I strongly agree...

What's up C-Master! cool

IcePunk
Originally posted by dvampire

I give Venom 7/10.

That's like, everything I've already said but in one reply laughing out loud

Venom Dude No.1
I am so sick of reading "but Qiucksilver can stop Venom..." or "Dante has superhuman speed". NO!!! Venom is 20x faster than Dante, Dante isnt very fast in the games when you control him. Dante doesnt even have unlimited amount of qiucksilver. He has to charge it after using it. How is he gonna stop time when Venom is too fast for him or even cant find him??? Venom will just surprise Dante from the back and web him up on a wall and suffocate him and if by some fluke it doesnt work Venom will just beat him to death by letting the symbiote take over Dante and kill him from the inside (as mentioned earlier). Not even Dante can survive that.

so repeat after me:

Dante cant beat Venom
Dante cant beat Venom
Dante cant beat Venom
Dante cant beat Venom

IcePunk
Unless Dante turns into Sparda and blow up the whole arena with a fire dragon and Venom's weak against fire so he's dead frickin meat.
Dante can get Unlimited Devil trigger which you didnt know and with it Dante can shoot Fire dragon after fire dragon bigger than Big momma from Big mommas house. And you dont have any proof of Venom being 20 times faster than Dante laughing out loud so why even bother to say that?
And what makes you think that Dante, the Demon god killer would lose to a DAMN slow villian like Venom? Venom is like one of the slowest characters in for example Marvel vs Capcom.
And you have no proof of that the senbiote would survive inside Dante in devil trigger state and especially not in Sparda form.
Oh and dodging bullets isnt fast? You have said youself that Venom have gotten hit by bullets, did he dodge them? No, ofcourse not cuz he's so damn slow. Venom wouldnt even last long in cannyon of mists. Dante is maybe slow when YOU controll him and I know that isnt often so dont come here with false facts and fanboy bs, cuz we dont want it.

IcePunk
C-master you're the Fanboy slayer, right?
Then could you plz slay Venom dude nr 1? laughing out loud

IcePunk
You thought that Venom would win and you didnt know that he's weak against fire. That like planning an attack without intel in war laughing

Venom Dude No.1
Unless Dante turns into Sparda and blow up the whole arena with a fire dragon and Venom's weak against fire so he's dead frickin meat.
Dante can get Unlimited Devil trigger which you didnt know and with it Dante can shoot Fire dragon after fire dragon bigger than Big momma from Big mommas house. And you dont have any proof of Venom being 20 times faster than Dante laughing out loud so why even bother to say that?
And what makes you think that Dante, the Demon god killer would lose to a DAMN slow villian like Venom? Venom is like one of the slowest characters in for example Marvel vs Capcom.
And you have no proof of that the senbiote would survive inside Dante in devil trigger state and especially not in Sparda form.
Oh and dodging bullets isnt fast? You have said youself that Venom have gotten hit by bullets, did he dodge them? No, ofcourse not cuz he's so damn slow. Venom wouldnt even last long in cannyon of mists. Dante is maybe slow when YOU controll him and I know that isnt often so dont come here with false facts and fanboy bs, cuz we dont want it. I dont think it needs proof because the alien is from another world and can graft itself to any kind of object. Dante is slow when I control him, he is slow when swedish bum controls him too so why dont be just quiet. "Oh and dodging bullets isnt fast? You have said youself that Venom have gotten hit by bullets, did he dodge them? No, ofcourse not cuz he's so damn slow. Venom wouldnt even last long in cannyon of mists." roll eyes (sarcastic) first of all I'm still wondering when the hell I said that Venom has gotten hit by bullets, and Venom if Venom would get hit by bullets then he would surely absorb them. And about Venom's speed, well here is something for you: Venom has all Spider-Man's powers, he can web, climb walls and has superhuman reflexes and is stronger. Spider-Mans is a LITTLE faster than Venom and Spider-Man is quite fast-

Venom= Spider-Man but stronger and a LITTLE slower.

Venom has superhuman speed, what part of that is that you have difficult to understand, OR dont want to understand??

IcePunk
I dont think it needs proof because the alien is from another world and can graft itself to any kind of object. Dante is slow when I control him, he is slow when swedish bum controls him too so why dont be just quiet. "Oh and dodging bullets isnt fast? You have said youself that Venom have gotten hit by bullets, did he dodge them? No, ofcourse not cuz he's so damn slow. Venom wouldnt even last long in cannyon of mists." roll eyes (sarcastic) first of all I'm still wondering when the hell I said that Venom has gotten hit by bullets, and Venom if Venom would get hit by bullets then he would surely absorb them. And about Venom's speed, well here is something for you: Venom has all Spider-Man's powers, he can web, climb walls and has superhuman reflexes and is stronger. Spider-Mans is a LITTLE faster than Venom and Spider-Man is quite fast-

Venom has superhuman speed, what part of that is that you have difficult to understand, OR dont want to understand??

Then how the **** do you know that the senbiote can absord bullets? Cuz you said that it did earlier

IcePunk
Explain why Venom is so damn slow in the games then! Im going down the same stupid road as you did with Dante.

IcePunk
I dont think it needs proof because the alien is from another world and can graft itself to any kind of object. Dante is slow when I control him, he is slow when swedish bum controls him too so why dont be just quiet. "Oh and dodging bullets isnt fast? You have said youself that Venom have gotten hit by bullets, did he dodge them? No, ofcourse not cuz he's so damn slow. Venom wouldnt even last long in cannyon of mists." roll eyes (sarcastic) first of all I'm still wondering when the hell I said that Venom has gotten hit by bullets, and Venom if Venom would get hit by bullets then he would surely absorb them. And about Venom's speed, well here is something for you: Venom has all Spider-Man's powers, he can web, climb walls and has superhuman reflexes and is stronger. Spider-Mans is a LITTLE faster than Venom and Spider-Man is quite fast-

Still you're showing no proof of him winning laughing

IcePunk
Dante can run faster than his thrown sword proven in DMC3 quite clearly. The thrown sword even got one hell of a boost from a bullet and still he outruns it. Can you prove that Venom can do the same?

IcePunk
Dante can even run on lava for gods sake and take little damage, I know that Venom cant do the same.

Why cant you just admit defeat?

IcePunk
Dante can run faster than his thrown sword proven in DMC3 quite clearly. The thrown sword even got one hell of a boost from a bullet and still he outruns it. Can you prove that Venom can do the same?

Thats superdemon speed! And not the really-not-so-fast superhuman speed!

Venom Dude No.1
I have a comic when a police force is trying to shoot Venom and there you can see how he absorbs bullets. You've been served laughing I have that comic right here on the desk.

Venom Dude No.1
Still you're showing no proof of him winning laughing I have proven you various times already if you remember but I guess you just dont get it but whatchagonnado

IcePunk
OK, that proves that he is way slower than Dante, getting shott by nooby police officers and all laughing out loud laughing out loud

IcePunk
look who's served now?
(I never got served, I only used his info against him laughing out loud he should have seen that comming)

Shadow x 20
Venom is good and all but Dante is a lot better

Venom Dude No.1
he was shot by the police officers because he was trying to confront Peter Parker and couldnt focus on the police officers. It didnt hurt Venom at all it just made Venom to react to it, and you know thats not the same as hurting him. Anyhow back on the topic, Venom is faster than Dante. What is Dante gonna do when he has used all of his powers on Venom who easily dodges all of his attacks with superhuman reflexes, speed and spider-sense and Venom stands there and laughing? NOTHING!! Venom will web him up on a wall and eat the frickin' brain. His web is too strong for Dante to break free from, HECK, even Spider-Man has difficulty by cutting through Venoms web (shown in many comics).

PS: In a Spider-Man game I have where you also can sontrol Venom then he runs pretty fast!

Shadow x 20
Well to begin with Dante could just freeze time

Venom Dude No.1
In Marvel VS Capcom-games Venom aint so slow, there are much slower characters than he is in the game, his attacks are pretty fast so I dont know what you're talking about, he can jump very high and web a line and swing pretty fast.

Venom Dude No.1
and how long can he keep doing that I mean he has to charge his quicksilver and finding Venom aint so easy when you're name is Dante

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Well to begin with Dante could just freeze time

I already said that, but repeating it and venom dude might learn the truth instead of ignoring it laughing out loud

IcePunk
No one said that unlimited devil trigger was forbidden so therefor its alowed and Dante would clearly start the match by using Quicksilver, so that Venom cant cowardly run away and hide.

He cant run and he cant hide devil2 We're just gonna repeat this till you guys learn, at least I am.

IcePunk
And it seems that you dont know that unlimited devil trigger = Unlimeted Quicksilver, Doppelganger, Fire dragons (in Sparda form) and Infernos.

Dante even won the first time I said Inferno

IcePunk
Oh, I compared theyr speeds from the games and Dante IS CLEARLY THE ONE WHO'S 20 TIMES FASTER THAN VENOM (read my earlier replies in previous pages for more information)

Venom Dude No.1
he just keeps posting doesnt he?? he just doesnt get it I guess... He CAN hide from the likes of Dante more easy than Spider-Man. He can blend into ALL the surroundings, even water, he can therefore breath in water in unlimited time. He can hide all he wants from Dante and attack him any time. Get that through your head once and for all.

Venom Dude No.1
Dante gets slaughtered big time!!!

IcePunk
he just keeps posting doesnt he?? he just doesnt get it I guess... He CAN hide from the likes of Dante more easy than Spider-Man. He can blend into ALL the surroundings, even water, he can therefore breath in water in unlimited time. He can hide all he wants from Dante and attack him any time. Get that through your head once and for all.

No it seems you're the one who's having a hard time learning.
The only one who can move in normal speeds during unlimited quicksilver is Dante, Venom cant blend into anything in time, and if he would run away like a coward in the arena and hide, Dante would just turn into Sparda and blow up the arena and EVERYTHING around it creating a crater with a black slime laying dead in the middle of it and to make sure he stays that way Dante would just into normal and equip Ifrit and go Devil trigger and create a Inferno on Venom killing him atom per atom at a very fast rate.

Oh, and what is unlimited airsupply gonna do him any good when he has been 300% vaporized?

IcePunk
Dante gets slaughtered big time!!!

Dante has gotten slaughtered before and that wasnt enough, Im saying this even though what you said up there is fanboy bs.

Shadow x 20
It's sort of hard for Venom to blend in to anything with time frozen. Not to mention Dante would just go mid-evil on the arena. If Venom needs to hide from Dante to win that doesn't make him that strong.

IcePunk
If Venom needs to hide from Dante to win that doesn't make him that strong.

It makes him a coward!

Venom Dude No.1
just try to understand here, dont bother saying your opinion or anything just sit back and listen. Venom is simply too strong, too fast, too durable, too agile, too MUCH for Dante. Dante wont even have time to do his attacks or anything Venom can do everything from webbing him up on a wall, rip his guts, suffocate him, he will just blend in a surrounding and stay there until little Dante is confused and then Venom can just attack him all he wants. There is no prep time for Dante here he is dead meat before he even knows it because he attacks a lot faster than Dante

IcePunk
ok, you seem overconfident that Venom is faster than Dante then why not try to answer the questions I left you in previous pages, LEARN TO READ. Venom's only trick is hiding like a coward, Dante's got many tricks that ends this fight in a millisecond.
You havent made any progress at all, you are saying what THINK will happen, you're only saying who you THINK is the fastest, strongest, most durable and most agile without even bothering to bring us any proof at all. There is no point in having a disscution with you, fanboy

Venom Dude No.1
venom is faster because: Venom is a superhuman alien creature. Dante is just 50% Demon and 50% human right? Superhuman>>>half demon and half human, that means he is alot faster in terms of speed

Venom Dude No.1
a human being cant be faster than a superhuman alien right?

IcePunk
venom is faster because: Venom is a superhuman alien creature. Dante is just 50% Demon and 50% human right? Superhuman>>>half demon and half human, that means he is alot faster in terms of speed

Seems you havent done your homework, go back to the previous pages.
And you have to come up with much better "arguements" than that, you make me laugh laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

IcePunk
that's the closest you have come to a arguement so far LOL

Venom Dude No.1
now its actually you who is dodging my question. I said a human being cant be faster than a superhuman alien right?

IcePunk
now its actually you who is dodging my question. I said a human being cant be faster than a superhuman alien right?

But still in comparation Dante is clearly much faster for some reason, umm maybe cuz the other half is demonic and it's proven in the games that Half Demon Dante could do the same thing as his full demon father, and that thing is that they both defeated The demon god Mondus.
The Half demon did the same thing as his father who's an Full demon so it's kind obvious that half demons are better than Full demons. But I guess you didnt think of that did you?

Venom Dude No.1
and nobody really said I "THINK" Venom would win now did it? I used all my logic, reasonings and arguments. And if you dont want to believe me then dont believe me then, stay true to yourself.

Venom Dude No.1
we all have a different way of thinking

Venom Dude No.1
the thing is you dont actually know a shit about Venom, you havent even read any of the comics and you're claiming that Dante is much faster. I may not be a specialist of Dante but I do know a bit of him.

You keep underrestimating venom, you said that I didnt have any proof of Venom surviving anything, well I have a comic when the villain Styx who kills every living organism by touching them and he touched Venom but did it kill him?? NO!! Why? Because Venom is an alien parasite from the Beyonder-planet, he survived and it seems that Venom is a whole lot tougher than anyone thought. And i looked a few pages back and you were the one who started it all, you called me a fanboy and saying that I was talking bullshit. How do you expect a person to react?

darth-yoda
venom loses dante has brains speen and the weapons end of

Shadow x 20
Venom is an alien that is weak against fire and sound (sonic booms) as I recall. Correct?

darth-yoda
yes ur right

Drunk-of-Fury
C-master you're the FAN-BOY slayer, right?
Then could you plz slay Venom dude nr 1? laughing out loud

NO Slay IcePunk he is a REAL FANBOY of DANTE last i checked he has submitted in all Dante vs forum in at least the first page pretty clear who is The fanboy here!!!! Happy Dance laughing

Venom Dude No.1
Venom has beaten Spider-Man and SUPERMAN at the same time, I would like to see Dante do something like that. Not that I ever think he would but who knows... In reality Venom cant be able to beat them like that, I mean Superman's heat vision is warmer than the sun and it shoots in the speed of light, But there you see how badass Venom can be so dont keep underestimating Venom

IcePunk
Venom has beaten Spider-Man and SUPERMAN at the same time, I would like to see Dante do something like that. Not that I ever think he would but who knows... In reality Venom cant be able to beat them like that, I mean Superman's heat vision is warmer than the sun and it shoots in the speed of light, But there you see how badass Venom can be so dont keep underestimating Venom

LOL that comic wasnt even mainstream laughing out loud so it does more or less not count laughing out loud

Venom Dude No.1
Bullshit, it counts as long as it exists

IcePunk
Everyone knows that laughing out loud

IcePunk
You think Venom could beat Mondus (the Demon god) in the second battle arena?

Venom Dude No.1
YES, everyone knows that Superman AND Spider-Man lost against Venom that fight, thank you for realizing that rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

IcePunk
NO Slay IcePunk he is a REAL FANBOY of DANTE last i checked he has submitted in all Dante vs forum in at least the first page pretty clear who is The fanboy here!!!! Happy Dance laughing

laughing out loud Seems like you dont know what a fanboy even is laughing out loud

Venom Dude No.1
yepp he can

IcePunk
YES, everyone knows that Superman AND Spider-Man lost against Venom that fight, thank you for realizing that rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

LOL, do you even know where the second arena is? It's on a live volcano.
And as usuall you bring no exact proof of Venom (who's never battled a God before) winning.
That comic is still not mainstream.

Venom Dude No.1
do you have any prove that he would NOT win that battle?

IcePunk
Venom cant stand fire and he's at a live volcano, I think he would just run away

IcePunk
You dont seem to relate volcano with fire or maybe you dont know what a volcano is laughing out loud

IcePunk
Venom cant stand fire and he's at a live volcano, I think he would just run away

Or the senboite leaves Brock for his fate laughing out loud

Venom Dude No.1
Venom cant stand fire and he's at a live volcano, I think he would just run away Venom is no-one's pushover, It would be the demon lord who's running away from him. Venom will do the following thing: "venom can use his symbiotic other to literally instill mind wrenching nightmares into a person's brain where he won't be able to tell distorted visions from reality..it's cheap but it's a win...and venom's certainly capable of it...
carnage did it to a poor cop and sent him to the loony bin... this is a huge weapon to use.

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPS the fight is already over, Venom wins 10/10.

I know you will just keep posting after me with another dumb commentary so I dont know why I even bother by posting after you

Venom Dude No.1
Venom can stand in a place of fire I saw this in a comic where Venom was fighting Morbius and Demongoblin in a place of fire

Venom Dude No.1
Venom actually can stand fire, Carnage once toasted Venom alive but Venom didnt die of it, it weakened him

IcePunk
Venom is an alien that is weak against fire and sound (sonic booms) as I recall. Correct?

Dante's got two forms of powerfull fires, Agni and Infrit.
One Inferno = No Venom left in this world.
Dante in Devil trigger state with Agni doing a 10 hit combo = one burning corpse of Venom.
Dante In devil trigger state with Ifrit doing the 15 hit combo = Fatality.

Venom has got nothing like that on Dante and that's the end of this "discussion" for me.

darth-yoda
please dont post twice u could just edit if you have a new idea and even if venom can withstand fire he cant withstand electricity

Venom Dude No.1
sorry Venom aint gonna let that happen, the symbiote is too smart to be tricked by a guy like Dante

darth-yoda
the symbiote is stupid what could he do to beat dante who is raining fire upon him ffs you already said fire makes him weak so enough will kill him silly fanboy

IcePunk
Venom is no-one's pushover, It would be the demon lord who's running away from him. Venom will do the following thing: "venom can use his symbiotic other to literally instill mind wrenching nightmares into a person's brain where he won't be able to tell distorted visions from reality..it's cheap but it's a win...and venom's certainly capable of it...
carnage did it to a poor cop and sent him to the loony bin... this is a huge weapon to use.

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPS the fight is already over, Venom wins 10/10.

I know you will just keep posting after me with another dumb commentary so I dont know why I even bother by posting after you

The demon god does not have a brain it's a gaint living statue with demonic powers and 4 wings.
Ever seen a statue with a brain? Maybe if you take drugs like drunk-of-fury does (the word dose) then you'll maybe see a statue with a brain

Venom Dude No.1
please dont post twice u could just edit if you have a new idea and even if venom can withstand fire he cant withstand electricity what the **** do you know about Venom? he isnt weak against electricity. you just jump into a disscussion which you have nothin to do with, you arent using any logical arguments or debating.

Now SHOOOOO if you have nothing to say!

Venom Dude No.1
The demon god does not have a brain it's a gaint living statue with demonic powers and 4 wings.
Ever seen a statue with a brain? Maybe if you take drugs like drunk-of-fury does (the word dose) then you'll maybe see a statue with a brain I dont take drugs, its for losers. If the "demon god" doesnt have a brain that just shows that he cant think. As someone mentioned earlier, the body cant work without a brain.

IcePunk
what the **** do you know about Venom? he isnt weak against electricity. you just jump into a disscussion which you have nothin to do with, you arent using any logical arguments or debating.

Now SHOOOOO if you have nothing to say!

No, that's cuz I've already said everything that needed to be said, that Dante pwns Venom.

Venom Dude No.1
your arguments still dont work

Venom Dude No.1
Venom wins 10/10. if the demon god doesnt have a brain does that make Venom and Demon God equal/superior??

No, it makes the demon lord an IDIOT!

IcePunk
I dont take drugs, its for losers. If the "demon god" doesnt have a brain that just shows that he cant think. As someone mentioned earlier, the body cant work without a brain.

Still it's really obvious that he mysteriously still can.
Start using your fantasy and you'll figure it out. Does gods have brains?
No, they dont need one cuz theyr not humans. Sheesh, think before you post, will ya?

Venom Dude No.1
man this place has gone to the dogs...

IcePunk
your arguments still dont work

And yours does how?

Venom Dude No.1
I bet i ahve said it over and over again but whatchagonna do if you dont want to believe it

IcePunk
I've got more people on my side than on yours, you're the only one who seems to have not-read my arguements, you have just been ignoring the facts I've laid out, that isnt really that respectfull. This makes you a fanboy.

Venom Dude No.1
ah-ha that explains how most votes are on Venom roll eyes (sarcastic)

IcePunk
I bet i ahve said it over and over again but whatchagonna do if you dont want to believe it

Believing is for fanboys like yourself.
So you are now saying that you have believing that Venom would hide like a coward and later kill Dante!! That's was smooth, really smooth.
I've been saying what I KNOW Dante'd do and do you what that is?
Well, I tell you again, pwning Venom

Venom Dude No.1
you only got Darth yoda who doesnt say very much. he doesnt seem to even know who Venom is, then you've got Shadow x 20, he doesnt say much either. And who the fanboy is, well, I think one of my fellow friends Drunk-of-Fury already covered that a little earlier

darth-yoda
hey venom why dont you stop flaming people for pointing out the obviouse your a fanboy look at your name ffs i do know about venom about venom alot actuallty and if im not mistaken didnt venom get porned be electro in a spidy comic yes he did wait ill find the scans fro you and prove it and its a forum the hole point is to post ur opinion

IcePunk
Im one of the many people who often forget to vote.
oh, go back to the previous pages and compare if you want to, they seem to know even more than yourself about Venom's weaknesses.

Venom Dude No.1
hey venom why dont you stop flaming people for pointing out the obviouse your a fanboy look at your name ffs i do know about venom about venom alot actuallty and if im not mistaken didnt venom get porned be electro in a spidy comic yes he did wait ill find the scans fro you and prove it and its a forum the hole point is to post ur opinion

"hey venom why dont you stop flaming people for pointing out the obviouse your a fanboy" If I remember correctly you started to call us fan-boys, look the first page.

"i do know about venom about venom alot actuallty and if im not mistaken didnt venom get porned be electro in a spidy comic yes he did" No, wrong again, it was the other way, when Venom was leader in Sinister Six he later regretted it and almost killed Electro, leaving him for dead and he also took a poisonus bite out of Sandman, leaving him for dead too.

IcePunk
"hey venom why dont you stop flaming people for pointing out the obviouse your a fanboy" If I remember correctly you started to call us fan-boys, look the first page.

"i do know about venom about venom alot actuallty and if im not mistaken didnt venom get porned be electro in a spidy comic yes he did" No, wrong again, it was the other way, when Venom was leader in Sinister Six he later regretted it and almost killed Electro, leaving him for dead and he also took a poisonus bite out of Sandman, leaving him for dead too.

Who's "us"? It's more like you alone. Your "supporters" doesnt seem to support your opinion at all

Venom Dude No.1
If you look the first page it was Drunk-of-Fury and swedish_bum who were on my side

IcePunk
LOL, they havent come up with any arguement AT ALL, so are they any support? NO, they are not, they just hate Dante.

darth-yoda
were they at now venom im not gonna discuss this anymore im not leaving coz i lost which i didnt the fight has come to a stalemate so im leaving coz u cant change our oppinion and we can change yours

Venom Dude No.1
Drunk-of-Fury started the whole thread and he wrote a pretty long comment did he?

darth-yoda
were is he now

IcePunk
Drunk-of-Fury started the whole thread and he wrote a pretty long comment did he?

Comment? lol, more like a theory, a very unbelievable theory

Venom Dude No.1
Comment? lol, more like a theory, a very unbelievable theory unbelieveable for you maybe but not for him

IcePunk
Yeah, that's cuz Im not a believer like you or him(who doesnt believe anything, he just hate Dante), Im a KNOWER

IcePunk
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
were they at now venom im not gonna discuss this anymore im not leaving coz i lost which i didnt the fight has come to a stalemate so im leaving coz u cant change our oppinion and we can change yours

So true.
Now Im outta here too.

Venom Dude No.1
im a realistic person, not a believer

Drunk-of-Fury
Maybe if you take drugs like drunk-of-fury does (the word dose) then you'll maybe see a statue with a brain.LOL, they haven't come up with any argument AT ALL, so are they any support? NO, they are not, they just hate Dante.

I Don't TAKE DRUGS YOU ASS ITS SHIT THATS DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND I WROTE WRONG ON THAT WORD!!!! mad

I DON'T HATE DANTE AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU IcePunk!!!,U CAN GO TO HELL, U GO TO HELL AND U DIE!!!!! mad

AND YOU CAN JUST DREAM ABOUT BRAKE SOMEONES LEGS TO BKZ YOUR WEAK ASS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
I think that this warrants a closing now...

Oh and just to add my two cents in, I think Dante would win, he simply has too many different powers for Venom to cleanly deal with...

I say this because although I don't agree with Icepunks use of Quicksilver (It does NOT stop time, merely slows it down to a crawl) The fact that Quicksilver does sow, renders any speed advantage Venom had down to a crawl, added to that, Dante can exploit 2 of Venom's main weaknesses, electricity and fire.

If Venom managed to get inside Dante at all during the fight, all Dante needs is to equiip Ifrit and then use Devil Trigger. instant fried Symbyote.

Andf let us not forget Dante's Untouchable items...

Venom Dude No.1
I thought this was done, I thought the Dante-fans were thoroughly and adequately owned.

IcePunk
or more likely the other way around

Venom Dude No.1
uuuumm no

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, is that directed at me as well Venom Dude? I offered a cognitive argument based on the facts and you havn't countered them, and that somehow makes me a Fanboy instead of a debater? Ok...

Venom Dude No.1
I never said YOU were a fanboy did I? I actually dont know much about you but I think I have countered everything you said, look all of my discussions with IcePunk and I have already covered all the things, Dante's weapons may be used but Venom is a fast sonofagun and not very easy to hit with such weapons

Venom Dude No.1
so if you felt insulted somehow then SORRY ok?

IcePunk
sorry Venom aint gonna let that happen, the symbiote is too smart to be tricked by a guy like Dante

Tricked??????????????????????? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

IcePunk
Tooo smart?????????

Venom Dude No.1
your arguments were better than the fanboys but that still doesnt make me change my mind. Venom has fought guys like Superman(in the Marvel VS DC crossover), The Incredible Hulk(Hulk vs. Venom one-shot) and Juggernaut too(The Madness mini-series). Now, anyone that can go toe-to-toe with the likes of those dudes, can more than definately brawl and beat a guy like Dante.

Venom is better at fighting and violence, Dante is the better thinker in this fight. I'd still give Venom 8/10 or 9/10

Venom Dude No.1
yes. the symbiote is a very intelligent creature

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>