Your KOTOR Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
I want to know what your characters look like,
mine wears a dark jedi robe and has twin red blades and a double blade, he also has a shaven head and a sort of triangular shaped chin hair.

Tangible God
Yeah, noone cares.

mace=badass
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yeah, noone cares.

SS_181st_Snow
Have we really run out of topics?

Next Venom_girl
I haven't gotten that far in the game yet. I'm still just Soldier-class. sad
Weird though... my character kinda looks like Lara Croft...

Captain REX
What nice people we have in the forum... *thwaps TG, mace, & 181st*

SS_181st_Snow
Your thwaping powers won't work on me. I'm thwap resistant ;p.

mace=badass
But really who cares?

Tangible God
Nactous'll be along anytime now.

Se7in
Name: Duncan Idaho
Sex / Role: Male / Consular / Sith Lord
Force Powers: All Offensive Mastered (Lightning, Death Field, Kill, Choke, etc.), All Neutral Powers Mastered (Speed, Wave, etc.), Master Heal
Clothes: Malak's Armor, Jal Shey Perception Gloves, Targeting Visor
Weapon: Lightsaber with Kaiburr Crystal, Duncan Idaho's Crystal, and Vibrating Energy Cell, and Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber in the off-hand

jollyjim311
I had 3 Bindos Bands, 2 Freyyr's Warblades, 2 Freedon Naads blaster pistols, and a lot more repeat items like that. One of a kind my ass...

Dirk Jade
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I had 3 Bindos Bands, 2 Freyyr's Warblades, 2 Freedon Naads blaster pistols, and a lot more repeat items like that. One of a kind my ass... laughing laughing

Next Venom_girl
I've been fumbling around for weeks trying to find my way through the upper city. I convince my brother to give it a shot and he breezes through everything. The first place he gets stuck is getting past the Rancor. (We still haven't figured out what we're supposed to do there...) I suggested trying to make it eat a mine, but he already destroyed them all. (Anyone got any hints on that. He got past it once but at the expense of all his other party members...)
Oh yeah, names. My character is named Jen Starkiller (the surname Lucas orignally considered for the Skywalker family). My brother's character is Sab Liath (the name he uses for all his RPGs) and he looks like a dark-haired Han Solo. We've both got dual-bladed swords in training for using the Darth Maul-style lightsaber.
starwars

stick out tongue ... if anyone cares. stick out tongue

AnakinNihilus
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I've been fumbling around for weeks trying to find my way through the upper city. I convince my brother to give it a shot and he breezes through everything. The first place he gets stuck is getting past the Rancor. (We still haven't figured out what we're supposed to do there...) I suggested trying to make it eat a mine, but he already destroyed them all. (Anyone got any hints on that. He got past it once but at the expense of all his other party members...)
Oh yeah, names. My character is named Jen Starkiller (the surname Lucas orignally considered for the Skywalker family). My brother's character is Sab Liath (the name he uses for all his RPGs) and he looks like a dark-haired Han Solo. We've both got dual-bladed swords in training for using the Darth Maul-style lightsaber.
starwars

stick out tongue ... if anyone cares. stick out tongue

Have you really used ALL your mines? If so then you could always try going back to a previous save (when you did have mines) and doing that bit over.

If you don't, then just do what I did before I worked the mine thing out on my second time of playing. Put solo mode on (I asume you know what that is) and leave your party members in that little tunnel which leads to the rancor den. Arm yourself with a good long range weapon and run out into the den. Fire on the rancor as many times as possible, and as soon as it gets to close for comfort, bail and get back to the area you left your party members.

Repeat this a fair few times (yeah, I know it's long winded) and you should take that mutha' down. It may seem boring, but if you've used all your grenades them I'm not sure you have much choice.

mace=badass
Go on solo-mode, go into the room where the rancor is. Then go to the pile of bones and get the sack. Take everything in it, but then put back a synthesized odor and a grenade in the sack. Sit back and get ready for the video.

AnakinNihilus
Originally posted by mace=badass
Go on solo-mode, go into the room where the rancor is. Then go to the pile of bones and get the sack. Take everything in it, but then put back a synthesized odor and a grenade in the sack. Sit back and get ready for the video.
Stating the obvious may be useful... if he hadn't already said that he'd used all his grenades. When responses like yours are made I wonder if people actually read the posts they respond to.

Se7in
Originally posted by AnakinNihilus
Stating the obvious may be useful... if he hadn't already said that he'd used all his grenades. When responses like yours are made I wonder if people actually read the posts they respond to.

Who are you again? Stop insulting others posts. How many good topics have you made? Did your post have anything to do with this topic?

But as mace=badass said, if you have no more grenades, go back to the surface and buy some, they're pretty cheap.

Next Venom_girl
Nevermind. My brother finally took up with the grenade idea and the Rancor went boom. stick out tongue

SS_181st_Snow
^.^ Hah I'm smarter than everyone, I figured out the grenade trick on my own.

On a sidenote, I'm having issues with my KOTOR on the PC. I have all the requirements, but it STILL runs choppily in the apartment on Taris right when you arrive. I have the graphic settings to the lowest, and I got rida stuff on my PC, but no matter what it still does that. And I'm gettin' pissed at it. Any suggestions?

mace=badass
Originally posted by AnakinNihilus

Well first of all you should respect the people here that know more than you and have been here longer than you, and secondly there are grenades in the sack. Also, I haven't seen you make any decent threads or posts so you can shut your mouth.

jollyjim311
Yeah, plus she said mines, not grenades.

mace=badass
But we are talking about grenades.

jollyjim311
Yeah but you offered your solution, and then AnakinNihilus said that it had already been stated that Venom Girl was out of grenades. Venom Girl never said that, she said she was out of mines.

mace=badass
Ohhhhhhhhhh.

fisto/katarnrul
Originally posted by Se7in
Force Powers: All Offensive Mastered (Lightning, Death Field, Kill, Choke, etc.), All Neutral Powers Mastered (Speed, Wave, etc.), Master Heal
Weapon: Lightsaber with Kaiburr Crystal, Duncan Idaho's Crystal, and Vibrating Energy Cell, and Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber in the off-hand

wered you get malaks armorstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarw
arsstarwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwars

Tangible God
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
starwars

stick out tongue ... if anyone cares. stick out tongue Actually all you need to do is "transmit" back to outside your apartment and buy some grenades off the Twi'lek vendor, then transmit back. Make sure to do this before entering the Rancor's room. Then just stick a grenade in the skeleton heap with the synthesized odor.

KingDubya
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
^.^ Hah I'm smarter than everyone, I figured out the grenade trick on my own.

That doesn't make you smarter than everyone. I found it out myself, too, so whopee. *If only there was a "sarcastic cheering" smilie I could put here*

Besides, they greatly hint at that way of killing the rancor in the datapad you find not far from the room. Not that many of you would bother to read the datapads, which is exactly why in KOTOR II they made the datapads open right after you pick them up: to take care of all the people who are too lazy to take a few seconds in a inventory menu so they can find out how to perform a task that it might take them minutes to figure out otherwise.

SS_181st_Snow
Hasn't it occurred to you I could've been <I>Joking</I> or <I>Sarcastic</I> as well?

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Se7in
woah thats strangely like mine

Name: Sulak Theed
Weapon: Twin Blades, and double blade
Class: Jedi Sentient? Sith Lord
Level: currently on Malachor V on KOTOR 2 just started there

Veneficus
I have had so many characters for the KOTOR games and beaten them both so many times it would take me forever to list all the characters I have played as.

King KAM
Who cares????

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
Who cares????
I know I don't.

SW is a over glorified muppet show if you want the truth.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by long pig
I know I don't.

SW is a over glorified muppet show if you want the truth.

hey!!! mad

the muppets are better than that!!!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hey!!! mad

the muppets are better than that!!!! Yeah even they know when to quit.....unlike George Lucas, he shoulda stopped at blade runner

klintypooh
I once heard that George Lucas employed the midget in R2D2 because the midget was threatening to sue.
Apparently George 'touched him in his speial place'

jrodslam
I heard it took the first person 6 months just to be a Jedi.

Fans got mad and found hacks. Now i can be a JEDI in 2 days. laughing laughing

Great game. no

Or was that. Galaxies? Ahh well, they both suck.

DarkCrawler
Ah yes, Star Wars Galaxies. The worst MMORPG in the history.

SnakeEyes
Why are you being so narrow-minded? It's obvious you haven't played the game...

(in response to jrodslam)

jrodslam
Worst in the Galaxy!

King KAM
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ah yes, Star Wars Galaxies. The worst MMORPG in the history. worse than FF11???

jrodslam
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Why are you being such an ass? It's obvious you haven't played the game...

Seems like hardly anyone else has either. laughing laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
Seems like hardly anyone else has either. laughing laughing BAZING!

AnakinNihilus

exanda kane
Originally posted by King KAM
worse than FF11???

Of course not. That is bad!

I don't actually like WoW (yes I have played it) but I can handle Galaxies.

My KOTOR Character only has a single saber. I get annoyed with KOTOR and KOTOR 2 because there are so many Lightsabers. Why does every character always have loads of sabers these days? Can't you remember how much Maul sucked?

My Galaxies character (before my subscription ran out, and before the update) was (of course) named Exanda Kane and was a Master Artisan and Master Smuggler. I even had an R4 droid xD

mace=badass

mace=badass
Oh and by the way........... you registered before me.

Mišt
KOTOR - My first character was the asian guy with the bald head and small goatee. Blue saber, Jedi robes I think.

Second character was the girl with a ponytail who looked...I dunno...Lara Croft-ish? She had a red saber, with some dark armour..I cant remember.

KOTOR 2 - I havent even gotten halfway through and Ive had it since it came out...my guy is the Obi Wan wannabe, Jedi Robes, dont even have a saber yetsad

calvin44
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
I want to know what your characters look like,
mine wears a dark jedi robe and has twin red blades and a double blade, he also has a shaven head and a sort of triangular shaped chin hair.
maybe you should name him darth bandon too laughing laughing laughing

Darth Venom
Mine was the guy with the long hair and I called him Darth Venom smile
I Went straight to the darkside (more fun)

Next Venom_girl
I was bored so I made some micros:
My version of the KOTOR player character (Jen Starkiller):
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4548/revanjenstarkiller3ja.pnghttp://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6939/revanjenstarkiller23dc.png

My brother's version (Sab Liath):
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8549/revansabliath2nx.png

Both are lightside... though mine is more borderline (hey, the Darkside dialogue is funnier.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.