Marvel Video Game Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
This Christmas I had four Marvel comics video games on my Christmas list. Ideas for future years:

Cyclops third-person shooter. You can charge attacks, use visors as equipment, use occasional hand-to-hand and stealth techniques, etc. etc.

Just the craziest Wolverine game ever. Like Enter the Matrix, except with claws instead of guns.

Daredevil. You'd have to use your sense of hearing, as it would alert you to attacks and whatnot.

Superhero Team Tycoon! Or at least the best RTS ever. Like all those games, you build stuff, research new powers, and there would be a great combat system that avoids being the focus of the game.

Marvel kart racing. It would be wicked corny, but extremely fun; every character would be extremely distinct and have special abilities; Daredevil would have instant alert to characters behind him and flying projectiles; Professor X would have a wheelchair kart; Spider-Man could use webbing to bridge gaps; Wolverine could slit tires; Mr. Fantastic would just be crazy.

Ultimate Hulk43
I have an idea for a Captain America game,Fantastic 4 game,Hulk game and Spider-Man game.I'll post them up later.

MuffinmanMike
Iron Man - Mission based game with lots of freedom. Think Hulk: Ultimate Destruction with less rampant destruction and more flight and blasting.

house
Ghost rider would be sort of like grand theft auto style, Open ended play.

Maybe you could have a kickass penance stare to finish crims off.

There could also be a motorcycle view...With side missions.

A multi player deathmatch would be cool and after you have beaten the villians Mephisto, blackheart, Blackout, scarecrow,Centurios... you could fight multiplayer against your mate.

hotsauce6548
Every superhero game should be open-ended/sandbox type, in my opinion. yes

Has anyone heard any more news about the Marvel MMORPG coming to the 360?

DigiMark007
We have a video game forum. Moving.

Lana
And we have a thread for game ideas.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t362929.html

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.