Shadow vs. Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
This is Shadow from Shadow the Hedgehog with his Shadow Rifle and all 7 Chaos Emeralds vs. Samus from Metroid Prime 2 with all he weapons and upgrades

IcePunk
Shadow x you have played Shadow the hedgehog, right?
If you have played through the whole game, then you could maybe describe Shadow's power for us.

Shadow x 20
Shadow Rifle= Strongest weapon in the game. Unlockable only by beating the Last Story. One hit kill on any enemy in the game. Not usuable for boss fights for it can only be equipped through a Shadow Box.

Chaos Control: Manipulates time and space to his command.

Chaos Blast: A powerful energy assault that will harm/kill anything in a 20 yard radius

Chaos Arrow: A small energy beam that Super Shadow can throw

Chaos Spear: A fully powered Chaos Arrow that Super Shadow can unleash which can is possible to be as strong/stronger then Chaos Blast

Super Form: Shadow can transform into Super Shadow

Speed: Shadow can move at the speed of sound

Lightspeed Dash: Shadow can move at lightspeed along a trail of rings

Lightspeed Attack: Shadow attacks an enemy moving at lightspeed

Homing Attack: Shadow locks on to an enemy and attacks them using an airborne attack

Spin Dash: Shadow can roll along at high speeds to deal enemy damage

Triangle Jump: Shadow can jump on a wall, clinch to it and run on it for a few seconds or jump to another wall and continue

Hero Shadow: Can use Chaos Control and during this time he is invincible and has unlimited ammo

Dark Shadow: Can use Chaos Blast and during this time he is invinible and has unlimited ammo

IcePunk
with chaos controll he can just put Sam in the core of Earth laughing out loud

Sam has gone byebye

Shadow x 20
Or Shadow will freeze time and bitchslap Samus for awhile until he gets bored and then he'll nuke her a few times with Chaos Blast.

IcePunk
either way Shadow wins

Shadow x 20
Waiting for the Samus fanboys to come smile

SnakeEyes
... Samus wins!

Shadow x 20
For what reasons?

IcePunk
yeah, for what reason/reasons?

Shadow x 20
It's clear those who voted for Samus can give no reasons on why she can take down the ultimate life form.

SaTsuJiN
so how can one deduce that the energy shadow releases isnt resistable by samus' defense systems?.. she walks through highly radioactive phazon without batting an eyelash.. and in prime 2 she has a dark suit o_O

Sonic x 20
I'll say Shadow Wins this One. I feel that he can do Alot of Abilities with the Chaos Emeralds that are Very Powerful. big grin big grin cool cool

Dark Envy
Wtf? 2 x20's?

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
so how can one deduce that the energy shadow releases isnt resistable by samus' defense systems?.. she walks through highly radioactive phazon without batting an eyelash.. and in prime 2 she has a dark suit o_O
True but a highly powerful Chaos Blast is an explosion which samus isn't immune to, Chaos Spear is a powerful energy beam which samus isn't immune to, not to mention when Shadow is Hero Shadow/Dark Shadow he is invincible during that time. Not to mention Shadow can use Chaos Control to freeze/slow down time to beat the crap out of samus or Shadow can use his Shadow Rifle which is the strongest weapon in the game and it took down an alien cruiser with a powerful barrier in 10 shots so samus' armor and defenses would get whipped out with the Shadow Rifle.

Ballister
I'm going with Shadow. If he mixes Shadow Rifle with Dark Shadow, Samus is screwed. Plus he can fly and stuff.

SnakeEyes
I'm still going with Samus... but keep in mind I really don't care about this battle, because in all honesty, Shadow's game sucks royal balls. I read a review where it got 3/10. That's really sad. I don't see why you guys like the character so much.

Ballister
The game's ok, but the gun combat sucks. There's no targetting retical, so you don't know what the hell you're shooting at. Plus, it has a very uncooperative camera. I'd give it a 5/10.

Shadow x 20
I give Shadow the Hedgehog a 7 out of 10.
-You get to learn the truth of Shadow's past
-Chaos Control and Chaos Blast are fun and easy to use
-You can be good, evil, or stay neutral
-A different experience every time you play it
-Boss fights are pretty fun
-You lose 10 rings every time you get hit instead of all of them
-Getting to chose whether to use a gun, sword, or vehicle is fun

Shadow x 20
Shadow would use Chaos Blast on her @$$
http://www.ultimagame.com/gamecube/shadow_the_hedgehog/foto_f90806.jpg

Shadow x 20
Or use Chaos Control to stop time

thegmeister53
As much as I love Samus, there is no way in hell that she could beat Shadow. I haven't experienced any of his games personally, except Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but from that and this description of his abilities I really doubt that Samus could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.