SANTA CLAUSE runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Santa has to stop the following from destroying christmas...he has from December 1st till christmas eve to do so...santa has access to his north pole arsenal, those midgets, and even the infamous mutant rudolph...can this fat bastard save christmas once again...none have prep unless stated otherwise...

1.Aunt may
2.Batman
3.Wolvierine
4.Spiderman
5.Thor
6.Superman
7.Dr. Doom w/one day prep
8.Thanos
9.Galactus
10.Pheniox

grey fox
santa owns them all

He crushes aunt may with his bag of toy's
Santa set's a bunch of those rabid little fellers (aka elves) on batman.All thats left is a skeleton...
He run's the bastard over with his sleigh before throttling him to death with his own present (a pair of socks for anyone who wants to know)
Spidersense is nothing compared to Rudolph who's red nose enraptures peter and then BAM , toy bag to the face...
Santa kills thor with the power of jesus , (hey it's jesus's birthday their shouldn't be any other god's gatecrashing his birthday)
Supes can't hit santa , it's not in his boy scout nature. Santa hands superman his gift ...a lump of kryptonite covered in glue!
He knows when you are sleeping and since doom is taking a nap (on account of the doombots keeping an eye out) he crushes him with the toy bag.....
Even the worshipper of death has a heart which unfortunately is ten sizes to small , although a gift form good ol saint nick causes thanos to give up .
Santa challenges Galactus to a eating contest , santa eats a million cookies/milk in about 4.6 seconds , galactus eats a single planet in three years...guess who wins.
Phoenix is a extension of god , and santa is simply proclaiming his son's birthday so jean lays off of him .....

Tassadar
All I can say about this is, wow, my life sux cuz I have nothing better to do than read crap off this forum all day.......
Santa clears it

diabloman
phuck santa. MR hanky is the man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.