DC mega fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Who wins in a big super brawl between these 7 Superheroes. To take claim of DC's 2nd biggest gun. No prep.

The Superheros are:

Green Lantern, Kyle

Cap.Marvel

Alen Scott

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman

Flash..from the JLA

Firestorm, Ronnie

King KAM
Originally posted by Malo
Who wins in a big super brawl between these 7 Superheroes. To take claim of DC's 2nd biggest gun. No prep.

The Superheros are:

Green Lantern, Kyle

Cap.Marvel

Alen Scott

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman

Flash..from the JLA

Firestorm, Ronnie Id say Flash,Ion will say GL

Piedmon
I'm gonna go with Flash too, actually. Obviously he could avoid the heavy-hitters until they wipe each other out, and then take out the stragglers.

jrodslam
It would come down to Alan, Cap and Kyle.

Im not sure if Alan is capable of tampering with ones molecular structure such as the other GL's, however it wouldnt work against Captain Marvel.

The question is would they team up on Billy. If they do and find a way to beat him, i think Alan beats Kyle.

If not, Captain Marvel wins.

Malo
Manhunter or Cap.Marvel would win. I think Cap.Marvel ends up the lone winner after its all said and done.

spetznaz
Note:
a) I will be using the (rather important) assumption that each character is written to their maximum potential.
b) I am also hoping that you do NOT think Superman is the biggest gun in DC. Superman may be the greatest icon in DC (somehow sharing it with Batman), but he is not the biggest gun in DC by any measure.

With that said .....

On the list provided, the 5 most powerful members are as follows (NOT in any order):

1) Martian Manhunter: In JLA:Trial by Fire, Superman said that Martian Manhunter was the most powerful being on earth, and not only that but he was the being he would fear to face in open combat the most. This was Superman saying this. Then the Green Lantern concured several pages later. Also note that the Guardians of Oa had to basically perform a lobotomy (on a genetic level) in order to try and negate the greatest threat a Martian could offer ....that of the Burning. Anyways, Martian Manhunter was said to be the most powerful being on Earth.

2) Alan Scott (and why in goodness name is everyone calling him 'Alen' nowadays in KMC!??!). Written to his utmost this guy is insane! Bloody insane! He is not 'just' a Green Lantern .....his powers are magic. They just manifest in a way that seems similar to a GL's. If Alan was to use his Star-Heart powers to the fullest he could quite possibly even make the Spectre pause for a while. Now, the most he might make the Spectre pause for is maybe a couple of seconds .....but THAT is still amazing.

3) Green Lantern. Written well, any green lantern is amazingly potent. The thing though is sometimes some writers write a GL as only being able to make weak light constructs or simple force blasts, while other writers have GLs having powers that almost approach Ion/Parallax levels. For example Kyle has done feats as a 'normal' GL that come close to the stuff he was doing as Ion. Thus written to the fullest a GL ring in the hands of a strong willed individual could do amazing things.

4) The Flash: Written to the fullest the Flash is a deity. It is that simple. A god. He can basically do anything (by the way including flight, lightning, speed-steals just by looking at an individual or object, time-travel, ,invulnerability, oneness with the speed force). The potential of the Flash is so immense that he can basically be able to do anything, if written to his fullest, without invoking the 'powers' of PIS/CIS.

5) WonderWoman: One word: God Force. 'nuff said!

Other mentions:

FireStorm: Written well this dude is another insane character. At his full potential this guy can take down the JLA (it seems as if every member of the JLa can take out the JLA lol). He can basically either just blast you with nuclear plasma, or simply turn the oxygen molecules in the air around you into quickly coalescing molten lead! As seen in Villains United where it was said that FireStorm could take out an entire CONTINENT, this guy is uber powerful.

Conclusion:

- Any of the 6 characters above can take the position of '2nd biggest powerhouse' in DC.

- One of them (Martian Manhunter) is allegedly the biggest powerhouse in DC earth (read JLA: Trial by Fire).

- All of them could easily take share that title.

- And there are other characters you did not put on the list, who are also in the JLA, that could also viably put their name in for the title of the biggest powerhouse as well (actually quite a number, including even such obscure characters as Animal Man ....yes, that Animal Man ....and yes, I know it sounds silly ...but consider that while he normally only uses animal powers, he is able to tap something called 'The Red' which makes him into what is basically DC's version of the Phoenix).

- Actually the JLA has quite a number of characters that have insane potential. As does the JSA. In fact the JSA is just as insane when it comes to its power-level potential.

- Captain Marvel is NOT contender. He may be mighty, but he is not in any way a contender for most powerful. The only way he would be is if he managed to get the powers of Shazam ....as in the magical powers. I am not talking about magically imbued strength ....but the actual ability to do magic at the level of the Wizard Shazam. If he could do that then yes. Right now all he is is an EXTREMELY STRONG and fast character .....but that is simply not enough.

- Oh, and Superman is NOT one of the characters that would be vying for the position of number 1 powerhouse. Kal-El is amazingly powerful (I've shown in other threads how he could, if written to his fullest, literally tear the planet apart), but he is still not the most powerful in the JLA.

The Ion
Originally posted by spetznaz
- Oh, and Superman is NOT one of the characters that would be vying for the position of number 1 powerhouse. Kal-El is amazingly powerful (I've shown in other threads how he could, if written to his fullest, literally tear the planet apart), but he is still not the most powerful in the JLA.
That is the truth.

I say it comes down to Alan and Kyle with Alan winning due to sheer experience. He's proven himself to be Kyle's superior more than once.

jrodslam
I still say Cap takes it if not double teamed by the Lanterns. Theres not much they could do to him imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.