Xavier vs. Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phase
Seriously, who wud win? coz telepaths hav a lot of trouble

reaching "phased" minds, so would Xavier be fast enough to win, or cud

Shadowcat solidify something in his mind and the its all over?????

King KAM
XAvier owns all mutants!!!! nah but seriously i give it to chuck

phase
yeh 4t he'd take it! His mind is pretty huge! laughing

LordKaos
Since when did telepaths have trouble reaching phased minds? She could solidify something in his brain, but his mind she cannot reach. She could phase through his body to disrupt the electrical impulses of his brain, but the psychic backlash would more than likely take her out too, and that's if he lets her get close enough to try. Those who wear the X do have various degrees of psi shielding, which occasionally allows them to sneak up on telepaths, but he is the guy that taught them about shielding to begin with.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by LordKaos
Since when did telepaths have trouble reaching phased minds? She could solidify something in his brain, but his mind she cannot reach. She could phase through his body to disrupt the electrical impulses of his brain, but the psychic backlash would more than likely take her out too, and that's if he lets her get close enough to try. Those who wear the X do have various degrees of psi shielding, which occasionally allows them to sneak up on telepaths, but he is the guy that taught them about shielding to begin with.

Giving Kitty way too much credit even there. The only way she could MAYBE pull a win is with CIS involved, with X's whole "i don't intrude in people's minds" thing. Therefore he wouldn't know she wants to kill him, etc. etc.
But that's just wishful thinking.

LordKaos
Oh don' get me wrong i don't think she has a chance, i was just covering all the bases so that nobody could really dispute his kicking her phased can. In all my senarios she loses.

Dark Urizen
Oh don' get me wrong i don't think she has a chance, i was just covering all the bases so that nobody could really dispute his kicking her phased can. In all my senarios she loses.

Good thing big grin

grey fox
Xavier wins . End of story

-GF

phase

This is at least something LordKaos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowcat_(comics) - link check the part under powers and abilities.

I ain't saying that kitty wins here coz Xavier is too powerful, but u just asked.

Xavier does take it!

NoFate007
Chuck

phase
We all say it Xavier takes it OK mad

THANX big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.