Imperiex Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Galactus and Imperiex are at full power and meat as Galactus is in search of sustinance but the only planet that has enough life is in a galaxy prepared for destruction by Galactus, in this battle Imperiex Prime does not use his weapons or his probes only and Him alone fights Galactus both are at full power who wins?

olympian
Galactus

Mider
Bump

Juntai
Imperiex.

Mider
dudes explain why seesh tell us why Galacus or Imperiex Prime and remeber NO PROBES and no heralds to make it fair, but as ive stated EXPLAIN WHY YOUR PIC WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
bump again

golem370
Galactus because he is a Cosmic Entity

Magee
Galactus. Superman was able to engage Imperiex in combat, I doubt he could so the same with Galactus. Then again basically every hero in the DC universe, including some villains got annihilated by his probes. In the end it came down to Supes and Doomsday tearing through them all, one blast from Imperiex vaporized Doomsday, tough one to call.

Mider
so he can kill Doomsday with one blast but not Supes thats a load of crap just one big load but anyway any other powers he show? Able to manuplate reality or make black holes come on people make him worthy to fight Galactus.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
so he can kill Doomsday with one blast but not Supes thats a load of crap just one big load but anyway any other powers he show? Able to manuplate reality or make black holes come on people make him worthy to fight Galactus. Superman engaged him and still lost and was powered up by KISMET to do it.

Magee
Even sun dipped crazy ass Superman was no match for him.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman engaged him and still lost and was powered up by KISMET to do it.

Precisely. Powered up by Kismet, all he did was crack the armor, which at the time, if GL and Braniac wouldn't have been there, would have set off the big bang, and retarted the multiverse.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Magee
Galactus. Superman was able to engage Imperiex in combat, I doubt he could so the same with Galactus. Then again basically every hero in the DC universe, including some villains got annihilated by his probes. In the end it came down to Supes and Doomsday tearing through them all, one blast from Imperiex vaporized Doomsday, tough one to call.

Supes did well against the probes, he had 0% chance against Imperiex Prime who destroyed Doomsday effortlessly with one blast. Darkseid actually saved him that time.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
Galactus because he is a Cosmic Entity
Awesome reason.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
Awesome reason.

I missed that laughing out loud

Mider
so basically thats all Imperiex the big bad ender of universes can do is shoot a few energy blasts?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Magee

Yep, it is hard to call.
I'd say they are somewhat equal.
Imperiex though has a far more stable showing (considering that Galactus is supposed to be a world-consumer entity, yet gets stopped by the likes of the Fantastic Four. I'd love to see Reed try to take on Imperiex ......actually I'd love to see Reed try to take on a PROBE from Imperiex).
Although on the other hand arguments could be made (and easily made for that matter) that Superman would face obliteration at the hands of Galactus.

Thus both characters have pros and cons.
Both are destroyers of worlds.

However only ONE is a destroyer of GALAXIES (that one being Imperiex).
Galactus is an eater of worlds, Imperiex is a destroyer of galaxies.

I'd fear Imperiex far more than Galactus.

Mider
i said no probes how would Imperiex do with out probes?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yep, it is hard to call.
I'd say they are somewhat equal.
Imperiex though has a far more stable showing (considering that Galactus is supposed to be a world-consumer entity, yet gets stopped by the likes of the Fantastic Four. I'd love to see Reed try to take on Imperiex ......actually I'd love to see Reed try to take on a PROBE from Imperiex).
Although on the other hand arguments could be made (and easily made for that matter) that Superman would face obliteration at the hands of Galactus.

Thus both characters have pros and cons.
Both are destroyers of worlds.

However only ONE is a destroyer of GALAXIES (that one being Imperiex).
Galactus is an eater of worlds, Imperiex is a destroyer of galaxies.

I'd fear Imperiex far more than Galactus.

Galactus and Tyrant wrecked Galaxies during there battle. How would Imperiex fare against the Ultimate Nullifier? Probably not so well.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Galactus and Tyrant wrecked Galaxies during there battle. How would Imperiex fare against the Ultimate Nullifier? Probably not so well.

The thing is that Galactus is supposed to be an apocalypse-entity, bringing doom and destruction to whatever world he decides to feast on. He is supposed to have so much power that he can even select anyone and make them his herald by imparting them with nigh-godlike powers and abilities.
He is supposed to be one of the most feared entities out there, and technically the most-feared entity that is known by most worlds.

Yet:

-He is stopped by Richard Reed of the F4. The nullifier has to be one of the greatest PIS/CIS plot points out there ....even worse than the 'batkick' that Batman used on the Hulk (which was amazingly ridiculous mind you). However the nullifier is far worse ......here you have a destroyer of worlds, one of the most powerful beings in the MU, being stopped by a mere mortal through the flicking of a switch?

- He was knocked out by Vindicator when he 'messed up the internal functions of Galactus' with his electricity. That is just plain ridiculous. How can a character like Vindicator even be a speck against Galactus?

- Oh, and then there is the whole 'Galactus is nigh-omnipotent, UNLESS he is hungry.'
OH please .....that makes Galactus seem like a 3 month old toddler who needs his formula or else he will topple over due to starvation.

Anyways, I'd honestly put Imperiex and Galactus on the same level since they are somewhat analogous to each other. Imperiex is definitely based on Galactus at some level.
However the thing about big G is that at times he is the main man, and other times he is a hungry kid that can be threatened by a thin stretchy man with the flick of a switch.

Jose123
Not familiar with Imperiex powers
What exactly are they? Whats he made ?

id369
Fully Powerd Galactus is part of the MU if he dies the MU goes down with him.

Imprex he dies no one remembers after 3 days......................

Mider
lol funny Imperiex who?

Jose123
I've been trying to look him so far from what I gather he is a pure energy being am I right?

So all Big G has to do is eat him

Correct me if I'm wrong

kevdude
I'd say Imperiex, he killed Doomsday with little effort and Superman would have died the same way but Darksied saved him, though Superman got a few burns just being next to Doomsday while he was being fried to death for only a few seconds by Imperiex Prime. Imperiex wins.

id369
Originally posted by Jose123
I've been trying to look him so far from what I gather he is a pure energy being am I right?

Correct me if I'm wrong
Yeah Big G makes alkaline batteries out of him.

kevdude
Galactus can't really eat (or destroy it) something that is the embodiement of Entropy.

joesha28
The Ult Nullifier was from the Watcher who is at the level of Galactus himself.

Jose123
Originally posted by kevdude
Galactus can't really eat (or destroy it) something that is the embodiement of Entropy.

And Imperiex can't destroy Galactus without having the MU universe being destroyed.

So let say this fight takes place outside of their universes
Who takes the match now?

Mider
Watcher isnt at Galactus level who told you that they are like equal the the celestials i think but not Galactus

Adam Warlock
Yet:

-He is stopped by Richard Reed of the F4. The nullifier has to be one of the greatest PIS/CIS plot points out there ....even worse than the 'batkick' that Batman used on the Hulk (which was amazingly ridiculous mind you). However the nullifier is far worse ......here you have a destroyer of worlds, one of the most powerful beings in the MU, being stopped by a mere mortal through the flicking of a switch?

The Nullifier will probably work on Imperiex. It supposedly has the power to obliterate the existence of practically anything the wielder conceives of. Imperiex would run too if he knew what the Nullifier was capable of.

Didn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid push a button to help defeat the Anti-Monitor? He's a bit more powerful than Reed, and he resorted to flicking a switch type of maneuver. wink

- He was knocked out by Vindicator when he 'messed up the internal functions of Galactus' with his electricity. That is just plain ridiculous. How can a character like Vindicator even be a speck against Galactus?

Was that issue canon? I've seen the scans posted by King Mungi, but I don't know if it really happened. Was it canon? Didn't it happen in an alternate universe?

- Oh, and then there is the whole 'Galactus is nigh-omnipotent, UNLESS he is hungry.'
OH please .....that makes Galactus seem like a 3 month old toddler who needs his formula or else he will topple over due to starvation.

Actually your comparison is nearly correct. If he does not feed, he will die. Simple as that. If he dies, then the balance between Death and Eternity will be out of order releasing Abraxas from within Eternity.

Anyways, I'd honestly put Imperiex and Galactus on the same level since they are somewhat analogous to each other. Imperiex is definitely based on Galactus at some level.
However the thing about big G is that at times he is the main man, and other times he is a hungry kid that can be threatened by a thin stretchy man with the flick of a switch.

Imperiex is certainly comparable to Galactus in power. No doubt about that. No one has ever really seen what a fully powered Galactus is capable of. Closest thing that comes to mind is his battles with Tyrant which spanned centuries and destroyed countless galaxies in their wake. Galactus has been around for over 20 billion years. He certainly has an experience factor as well.

Big G's tech is possibly the most advanced tech the Marvel Universe has ever seen. Korvac was practically a god after absorbing the energy from Galactus's ship. The Nullifier is also an example of his advanced tech as it was on his ship that Human Torch stole the Nullfier from. If Galactus fears his own technology, that kinda tells you how advanced his tech is.

Galactus has more experience dealing with powerful enemies and has been around a lot longer than Imperiex. If both are written to potential, Galactus's power would rival that of the Abstracts.

Originally posted by Jose123

Correct me if I'm wrong

Your sort of right here. Galactus doesn't need to eat him. Galactus's ability to wield the power cosmic is far greater than his most powerful Herald, Silver Surfer. With it, he should be able to control practically any type of energy just like Surfer, only on a galactic scale. I don't see Imperiex winning this match.

kevdude
Imperiex does, he doesn't need a reality to exist. Imperiex Prime has been around longer then 20 billion years as well, hes destroyed the DCU once (and possibly a few times).

Psycho Ninja
^^^kevdude, you took the words right outta my mouth !!!

Mider
He destroyed the DCU bull crap thats just stupid he cant even beat the one DCU and he will destroy all of them? He will do what the Anti-Moniter could not? Bad writing very bad.

shadow177a17
Originally posted by id369
Fully Powerd Galactus is part of the MU if he dies the MU goes down with him.

Imprex he dies no one remembers after 3 days......................

The thing is though if he dies the entire universe dies since Imperiex Prime has enough energy inside that armored body of his to create a second big Bang which means it would bring the end to all of the characters in the DC universe and would restart the entire universe again.

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
The Nullifier will probably work on Imperiex. It supposedly has the power to obliterate the existence of practically anything the wielder conceives of. Imperiex would run too if he knew what the Nullifier was capable of.

Didn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid push a button to help defeat the Anti-Monitor? He's a bit more powerful than Reed, and he resorted to flicking a switch type of maneuver. wink

He pushed a button which allowed him to fire his Omega Beams from Alex Luthor's body. You should read the story. wink

Golgo13
BUMP for Operator!

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

operator616
Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
BUMP for Operator! Originally posted by operator616
Galactus. YES!!!!!!!!!!

Golgo13
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.