3rd film to be called worlds end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily_depp
there u are then.............................. big grin

The Ones
bull crap. it is actualy called: Uncharted Waters

pirate_fan4life
um...I heard it was called Uncharted Waters. Where exactly did you hear that it was called worlds end?

Emily_depp
i was reading it on some french website, i dont know if its true just thought id say!

Flying High
uncharted waters sounds interesting big grin

pirate_fan4life
yeah it does sound very interesting...

Flying High
would those areas be around australia or what,....what sea wasnt known in those times?

Nevermind
Originally posted by Flying High
would those areas be around australia or what,....what sea wasnt known in those times?

I don't think the title is meant to be taken in a literal historical sense seeing as the whole thing is fictional.

underablackflag
The title for POTC3 is "UNCHARTED WATERS", from what I've heard...
But what do I know?! wink

quoted from HISTORIAN GUY on the POTC2 RUMORS THREAD:
That would make sence with the 3rd movie title and stories going around with "Uncharted Waters". The 3rd movie is rumored to be taking place in the underworld or something and would fit right in wtih Jack being immortal.

And it's posted on varoius other POTC sites! big grin

Anakin2009
Wait a minute were did you here that it was going to be called "Worlds End" I agree with underablackflag it was said to be called Uncharted Waters almost any website will tell you that right now.

«§hõnknêss»
She said she found it on a french site...

underablackflag
from KTTC...

New POTC3 Title?
12/7/2005
According to film industry crew magazine Below The Line, Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 is being referred to as Pirates Of The Caribbean: Uncharted Waters. Shooting on Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is currently slated to be completed in March 2006. (ed note: standard disclaimer applies -- information subject to change, et cetera...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.