Cable vs. Overmind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Cable
(full potential)

vs.

Overmind

K Von Doom
The Overmind? which is all the eternals put together?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The Overmind? which is all the eternals put together?
dont think so i think that's the uni-mind

golem370
Powers/Abilities: The Overmind can lift (press) approximately 10 tons without his psionic energies. With the aid of those energies, he can lift (press) 70 tons. Overmind possesses superhuman physical attributes derived from his alien nature as well as vast psionic powers. Overmind's body is far superior to a human being's in strength, endurance, and resistance to injury. He is also virtually immortal. He can read minds, project mental illusions and possesses psychokinetic abilities.

LordKaos
Overmind versus any heir of the Phoenix will be destroyed!

golem370
(Quasar I#14) - Overmind and his five Squadron slaves arrived at the Stranger's homeworld, and Overmind used his vast intellect to get past the Stranger's defense system. A mental scan revealed that the Stranger was not on the planet, but there were dozens of captives there. Overmind sent the Squadron to investigate the planet. Later, in the control center, Overmind sensed Quasar, Hyperion, and Makkari on the planet, and realized that he could not mind-control any of them. To distract them, and to garner a stronger army, he let loose all of the Stranger's captives.

(Quasar I#15) - Overmind took mental control of some of the captives to join his personal army. In guiding them to him, Quasar tracked him down, and Overmind tried again unsuccessfully to mind-control him. Overmind told Quasar that unless Quasar brought the Stranger to him then Overmind would telepathically kill the entire Squadron. When the Stranger arrived with Quasar, he walked into a telepathic trap that Overmind had set for him.

(Quasar I#16) - While Overmind continued attacking a depleted Stranger, he explained his origins to Quasar. The slightly recovered Stranger began to trade psychic blows with the Overmind, and the two foes remained in battle for many minutes. Some of Overmind's mental slaves, including the Squadron and some of the Stranger's captives, battled the Earth heroes, and served as a distraction for the Stranger. Overmind soon released his control of his captives to gather more energy for his mental battle with the Stranger. Overmind was slowly triumphing, until the Stranger revealed that he was not, in fact, a product of the Gigantans, but that he had only met such a being once before it had perished. When dozens of Watchers materialized above the battle, a sense of paranoia overwhelmed Overmind and he lapsed into a coma

K Von Doom
Originally posted by thesilverspider
dont think so i think that's the uni-mind

my bad

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Cable
(full potential)

vs.

Overmind

Overmind FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.