Star Wars Sucks let me count the ways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKaos
1234567891011121314151617181920 to infinity, you get the point. Happy Dance

klintypooh
OMG dood yoo are teh sux0rz. Star warz is teh best, it has litesab3rz and y0d4!!!!111one.

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
1234567891011121314151617181920 to infinity, you get the point. Happy Dance second!!!!

jrodslam
sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

While watching TPM.

Veneficus

You do realize that no one gives a Fing s**t on if you like SW or not?

King KAM
Originally posted by Veneficus
You do realize that no one gives a Fing s**t on if you like SW or not? you do realize that SQ is effin shit dont you?

klintypooh

I do.

We all do.

Blair Wind

I care....i really do...

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I care....i really do... dont we all......

Warmonger
So it has begun... may god have mercy on us all.

nopity

Hulk_Power
COMICS ARE WAY BETTER THAN STUPID STAR WARS!!!! STAR WARS SUCKS MORE THAN MICHAEL JACKSON AT A LITTLE BOY'S SLEEP OVER PARTY.

LordKaos

You do! and for now that's all that matters.

LordKaos
Star Wars sucks more than Hayden Christiansen at pride week.

_

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
COMICS ARE WAY BETTER THAN STUPID STAR WARS!!!! STAR WARS SUCKS MORE THAN MICHAEL JACKSON AT A LITTLE BOY'S SLEEP OVER PARTY.

Ouch. no

Cant forget the Jesus juice. beer

King KAM
Star Wars sucks more than Hayden Christiansen at pride week.

_ damn......

klintypooh
I wonder if Lucas juice is what created all the rabid SW fanboys.

King KAM
Originally posted by klintypooh
I wonder if Lucas juice is what created all the rabid SW fanboys. sure, so they call it "juice" these days.....

klintypooh
It sounded better than George's jizz.

King KAM
Originally posted by klintypooh
It sounded better than George's jizz. or cumm.....

Hulk_Power
SO WHO HERE THINKS STAR WARS IS GAY? I DO!!!

King KAM
SO WHO HERE THINKS STAR WARS IS GAY? I DO!!! *cough*second*cough*

Hulk_Power
ANYONE ELSE THINK STAR WARS IS GAY?

Darth_Glentract
This is a Star Wars forum. If you don't like Star Wars, leave. There is no need to bash it.

Griph Weathers

And whats funny is you Registered here.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This is a Star Wars forum. If you don't like Star Wars, leave. There is no need to bash it. George Lucas did it when he released this garbage to the world, so why cant we?

Griph Weathers

Griph Weathers

Freak! laughing

SS_181st_Snow
Alright Griph! My man. We'll show 'em how TAO deals with this kinda crap.

King KAM
Originally posted by Griph Weathers
. a picture is worth a thousand words yet that one only seems to say 5, "im griph, and im queer"

King KAM
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Alright Griph! My man. We'll show 'em how TAO deals with this kinda crap. when we need cheerleader we'll give you pom poms and a skirt, until then stay your ass on the sideline

SS_181st_Snow
You f*ckin' with my boy? You wanna f*ckin' die b!tch? You think you got the balls? I'll get my boys, find you, and give you a new definition of Pain.

Hulk_Power
You f*ckin' with my boy? You wanna f*ckin' die b!tch? You think you got the balls? I'll get my boys, find you, and give you a new definition of Pain.

laughing Suck my dick b*tch.

Griph Weathers

No thanks Sweetheart

SS_181st_Snow

Suck your own crack wridden dick, you piece of sh*t, low down, mother f*cking asswipe.

Hulk_Power
Suck your own crack wridden dick, you piece of sh*t, low down, mother f*cking asswipe.

You're funny because you think you scare us. laughing

Griph Weathers

Thats Real Cool comming from someone who thinks Comics are Tough eek! Wow

King KAM
Thats Real Cool comming from someone who thinks Comics are Tough eek! Wow this is coming from a man who dances around in the night with a flashlight, fighting invisible"droids"

grey fox
Thats Real Cool comming from someone who thinks Comics are Tough eek! Wow

Noobs are hilarious

Noob : I'm tough be afraid !!!!

Me : **** off n00b

Griph Weathers
Originally posted by King KAM
this is coming from a man who dances around in the night with a flashlight, fighting invisible"droids"

I don't Care about Starwars Really , Stop projecting yourself onto me with this stuff about Droids , just here to Support an Alliance

King KAM
I don't Care about Starwars Really , Stop projecting yourself onto me with this stuff about Droids , just here to Support an Alliance so you dont even know whats going on....meaning that all of your posts have been voided......

nuff said

Griph Weathers
so you dont even know whats going on....meaning that all of your posts have been voided......

nuff said

because Yes Almost ,

Give us a Kiss.

grey fox
because Yes Almost ,

Give us a Kiss.

You are disturbed sick sick

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
You are disturbed sick sick id say, he wants to kiss another male, who doesnt want to kiss him back....poor guy, rejection is a horrible feeling

Hulk_Power
because Yes Almost ,

Give us a Kiss.

F*cking queer.

Griph Weathers
F*cking queer.

Homophobic , those are secretly The Most gay , I can really see you in the Future , I can REALLY REALY see it now , "1Cent a Blowjobs all around , how many shots can I take , who knows" From You

Hulk_Power
Homophobic , those are secretly The Most gay , I can really see you in the Future , I can REALLY REALY see it now , "1Cent a Blowjobs all around , how many shots can I take , who knows" From You

You give blow jobs for one cent? No thanks but I'm not gay. Ask one of the other Star Wars geeks. I'm sure they'll be interested.

King KAM
Homophobic , those are secretly The Most gay , I can really see you in the Future , I can REALLY REALY see it now , "1Cent a Blowjobs all around , how many shots can I take , who knows" From You how do you know so much about him, you were just making gay cracks, so that means youre secretley gay also???

Griph Weathers
You give blow jobs for one cent? No thanks but I'm not gay. Ask one of the other Star Wars geeks. I'm sure they'll be interested.

Thats even cuter the little freak is confused , HAHA . Yes , your the one who gets paid for giving the Blowjobs Happy Dance Suck it. I wont be gay cuz i'll close my eyes

King KAM
Thats even cuter the little freak is confused , HAHA . Yes , your the one who gets paid for giving the Blowjobs Happy Dance Suck it. I wont be gay cuz i'll close my eyes you just admitted to buying blowjobs from men....

grey fox
Thats even cuter the little freak is confused , HAHA . Yes , your the one who gets paid for giving the Blowjobs Happy Dance Suck it. I wont be gay cuz i'll close my eyes

LOL , you are one ****ed up noob

Hulk_Power

So you've come out of the closet. FINALLY.

Griph Weathers
LOL , you are one ****ed up noob

Yeah? Go **** yourself , You and the ****in UK

grey fox
Hah you think insulting my country is going to annoy me pffft , you are honestly the most stupid homophobic dumb-ass i have ever met .....

King KAM
Yeah? Go **** yourself , You and the ****in UK you dont even have a location.....so i guess youre the real noob...

Griph Weathers
Hah you think insulting my country is going to annoy me pffft , you are honestly the most stupid homophobic dumb-ass i have ever met ..... Not Trying to annoy you , not Homophobic , because I really don't care , See you all later , why not go outside and Play Catch like I mentioned Somewhere with your MUM and Dad , Or have a nice Crumpet with some tea , later , losers. smokin'

King KAM
Not Trying to annoy you , not Homophobic , because I really don't care , See you all later , why not go outside and Play Catch like I mentioned Somewhere with your MUM and Dad , Or have a nice Crumpet with some tea , later , losers. smokin' your from hawaii, just mad because of the high taxes.......

Griph Weathers
your from hawaii, just mad because of the high taxes.......

No I'm mad because of all the ****ing Stupid Ass ****ing Pickers and Goddamned Retards , To be Hawaiian you need AT LEAST Half Your Brain sucked out , Believe or not Im intellectually Superior to them and the Lack of Civilization , And the Stupid Drivers , again , Goodbye

King KAM
No I'm mad because of all the ****ing Stupid Ass ****ing Pickers and Goddamned Retards , To be Hawaiian you need AT LEAST Half Your Brain sucked out , Believe or not Im intellectually Superior to them and the Lack of Civilization , And the Stupid Drivers , again , Goodbye and hes a racist.....wow...what a class act people...

overlord
Jesus Christ.. Since when are chatboard kids allowed at Forums?

Griph Weathers
Edit meh oh well

King KAM
Originally posted by overlord
Jesus Christ.. Since when are chatboard kids allowed at Forums? since Jun 2005???

Fox4
*** N00b WARS***

Episode III
Revenge of the troll

Anarchy! The KMC Star wars forums are crumbling under attacks by ruthless troll-lord LordKaos. There are moderators on both sides. Trolling is everywhere.
In a stunning move, the fiendish troll leader LordKaos has swept into theStar Wars EU & Literature forum and has flamed Star Wars.As the separatist troll army attempts to flee the moderated forums with their laughs, two moderator knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the forums future...

Based on the script from Sesse Happy Dance

CobbleR
From what I have read, each of the people here bashing star wars is

1) Twelve and still thinks that "Nerd" is the "zOMG 1337xzzszsssorsszsszz" insult

or

2) Just very bored

maybe

3) Joking

Sir Whirlysplat
I think 3 is the obvious one

overlord
I think trolling is the obvious one but then again.. Attention whore, Captain America Fanboy, frustrated teen and useless behavior comes in place too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.