Batman vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

MattDay
Batman with one punch, and he did this in a comic so im not adding an opinion. although robin distracted him he got him with one punch.

Jose123
Originally posted by MattDay
Batman with one punch, and he did this in a comic so im not adding an opinion. although robin distracted him he got him with one punch.

ya because Bullseye can't take a hit
oh wait he can!!!!

It's going to take more than a punch to knock out Bullseye didn't any body read the last issue of Daredevil where he was taking all of Electra's and Daredevils best hits and he was still holding his own.
He was being slammed through apt office building ceiling and windows and he was still fighting.
He crashed into a moving bus and was still fighting on
It wasn't until he was hit with another bus that he was finally taken down.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by MattDay
Batman with one punch, and he did this in a comic so im not adding an opinion. although robin distracted him he got him with one punch. I don't remember Robin distracting him.

Batman dodged the projectile Bullseye threw at him. Then knocked him out. Bullseye told him he hits harder than DD.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandBullseye002.jpg

Scoobless
crossover fights from that series aren't canon

Jose123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't remember Robin distracting him.

Batman dodged the projectile Bullseye threw at him. Then knocked him out. Bullseye told him he hits harder than DD.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandBullseye002.jpg

And as I said in another topic
Crossovers are not the best way's to judge two characters

One is always is going to be written out of character and and wont show any of the skills he's shown in all his other appearances
While the other is going to be Gods gift to the comic book universe

NoFate007
Batman wins. Daredevil's a pussy.

jrodslam
Originally posted by NoFate007

Why the Daredevil hate? Hes not even in this thread. mad

PS: Daredevil owns. rock

Tha C-Master
lol

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Jose123
ya because Bullseye can't take a hit
oh wait he can!!!!

It's going to take more than a punch to knock out Bullseye didn't any body read the last issue of Daredevil where he was taking all of Electra's and Daredevils best hits and he was still holding his own.
He was being slammed through apt office building ceiling and windows and he was still fighting.
He crashed into a moving bus and was still fighting on
It wasn't until he was hit with another bus that he was finally taken down.

That was a pretty wicked fight, not sure why Bullseye had superhuman durability though. He and Elektra feel like 20 stories with out even slowing down their fight... it was nuts. About time someone remembered Bullseye was a excellent melee fighter and wrote him accurately.

MrHeavySilence
what issue is DareDevil on? Anyway, I don't think Bullseye could take anyone- I've never seen him win except against common thugs.

Jose123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
what issue is DareDevil on? Anyway, I don't think Bullseye could take anyone- I've never seen him win except against common thugs.

He's fought Spidr-man Deadpool and Daredevil and has held his own.

Last time I checked there not common thugs.

Jose123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

Oh yeah, It's in the latest issue of Daredevil. It was a great bloody fight.

grey fox
Bullseye is a semi-decent street level character, portrayed accurately he's pretty powerful, able to ht and kill anything.....

Jose123
Originally posted by NoFate007

Wow.

What a well thought out and well written reason on why Bullseye would lose roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides Daredevil has taken out 100 yakuza armed with swords and Guns and hoped up on MGH

That means he took out 100 super powered humans armed with swords and guns using just his skills and walking stick. Yep his a real pussy.

jrodslam
Besides Daredevil has taken out 100 yakuza armed with swords and Guns and hoped up on MGH

That means he took out 100 super powered humans armed with swords and guns using just his skills and walking stick. Yep his a real pussy.

Im still trying to get than dam issue. I cant find it to save my life. That and a few others.

golem370
Bullseye is in overall exceptional physical condition, with agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional or olympic athlete. He is physically strong enough to lift at least 350 pounds. Several of Bullseye's bones have been reinforced with strips of an unbreakable metal adamantium, and his spine is now entirely made of it, effectively increasing his resistance to injury in unarmed combat

Juntai
BAtman wins.

Metalmanx
Bullseye should always win against Batman with his superhuman abilities.

WindDancer
Batman wins, he has better accuracy with his batarangs. Bullseye is a whinner when he misses a shot and loses his temper too easily. Batman is much more discipline and concentrates during a battle.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by WindDancer
Batman wins, he has better accuracy with his batarangs. Bullseye is a whinner when he misses a shot and loses his temper too easily. Batman is much more discipline and concentrates during a battle.

Thing is, Bullseye only misses once every blue moon. Or, better yet, everytime the planets are in allignment.

Basically what I'm saying is, that he misses 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time. I don't count Daredevil dodging his attacks cuz well, if he didn't, we wouldn't have a DD comic anymore. That and DD has the ability to see the projectile and avoid it way before it gets anywhere near him.

He can turn almost anything in his hands into a deadly weapon. And now with his adamantium-enhanced durability, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Anyway, Bullseye should definitely win against Batman. Give Bullseye a paper clip and he'll kill Batman with it in seconds.

TwisterGameX
Batman dies by paperclip. Some how I don't see it. Is bullseye even peak human.

Jose123

Somehow I doubt Bats got more accuracy than Bullseye with anything.Bats has better training and more power behind his blows and he's smarter but not more accurate.

If I remember correctly the only reason guys like Spider-man and Daredevil dodge his objects thrown is because of their enhanced senses.
D with his super everything senses and radar sense and Spidey with his spider sense. Other guy like Deadpool with no enhanced radar or spider sense usually end up a giant pin cushion of glass,knives,forks, and whatever other object Bullseye has managed to find.

That being said if this match starts with some distance Bats could probably use his Batarangs to try to take Bullseye out but theirs the very likely chance of Bullseye just snatching the thing out of the air and throwing it back at him. If the match starts up close then Bats has to knock bullseye out before he takes a shot at him and as it has been stated already Bullseye can take a lot of Damage before going down. I know bats can hit hard but not "speeding Bus hitting you in dead on" hard

And before any one else mentions Bats Kevlar cape and suite Bullseye could just aim his shot to his eyes or the the hole in his mask where his mouth is.

I don't see Batman taking this without a lot of prep
Bullseye wins this 8 out of 10 times.

WindDancer
Batman is the master of in the shadows. Even with his best skills Bullseye couldn't hit something he can see in the dark. Given that fact Batman could easily use his shadow camofluage to decieve Bullseye. A fight in a dark night gives Batman the advantage by 100%

Jose123
Batman is the master of in the shadows. Even with his best skills Bullseye couldn't hit something he can see in the dark. Given that fact Batman could easily use his shadow camofluage to decieve Bullseye. A fight in a dark night gives Batman the advantage by 100%

And a fight in the middle of a open field gives or semi open field gives bullseye an advantage by 100%

See I can tilt the odds in my characters favor as well big grin

grey fox
Bullseye wins , he grabs the batarang out of mid air and throws it back at bruce hitting him right square in the throat or eye ....

WindDancer
And a fight in the middle of a open field gives or semi open field gives bullseye an advantage by 100%

See I can tilt the odds in my characters favor as well big grin

You could do that. However, given the fact that Batman is much more smarter than Bullseye. He would remain in his territorial dark domains. And he would avoid any encounters in the bright area agaisn't an opponett. Plus, Batman possess an incredible human stealth style. It won't an easy picnic basket for Bullseye.

srankmissingnin

You want to know who Bullseye fights? Elektra and Daredevil? Elektra is not only 10 times the ninja Batman is but compared to her Batman looks like a little kid in karate class when comparing there skill. And you think Batman is as accurate as Bullseye? Your crazy man, he isn't even close. On Bullseyes first job he meet up with the Punisher (who he owned), Punisher pulled a pin from a grenade and Bullseye threw a paper clip into the whole to stop the grenade.

Jose123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You want to know who Bullseye fights? Elektra and Daredevil? Elektra is not only 10 times the ninja Batman is but compared to her Batman looks like a little kid in karate class when comparing there skill. And you think Batman is as accurate as Bullseye? Your crazy man, he isn't even close. On Bullseyes first job he meet up with the Punisher (who he owned), Punisher pulled a pin from a grenade and Bullseye threw a paper clip into the whole to stop the grenade.

That happened in Bullseyes greatest hits right?

Man I have to get that one of these days.

WindDancer
Umm...I'm not questioning Bullseye's skills. I did point out that he does loses his temper very easily. And as I mention before...Batman is very smart when confronting an opponenent. Since you guys mention Adamentium steel....just imagine Bullseye chasing Batman into a construction site where there are huge magnets. He could easily be trap by Batman and rendering him powerless.

srankmissingnin
Umm...I'm not questioning Bullseye's skills. I did point out that he does loses his temper very easily. And as I mention before...Batman is very smart when confronting an opponenent. Since you guys mention Adamentium steel....just imagine Bullseye chasing Batman into a construction site where there are huge magnets. He could easily be trap by Batman and rendering him powerless.

lol that would be funny

DarkCrawler
But since Bullseye could take out Batman pretty fast, I think that wouldn't happen...

Jose123

So Batman has ex ray vision now
He'd have to know that Bullseye has it in the first place. He'd also would have to survive the first few seconds of the match to lead Bullseye anywhere.

WindDancer
Not X-ray vision....heat tracking device lenses. With which he can detect metal inside the human body. And yes, Batman CAN survive the first few seconds with Bullseye. As mention before Batman best ally is darknest.

Jose123
Not X-ray vision....heat tracking device lenses. With which he can detect metal inside the human body. And yes, Batman CAN survive the first few seconds with Bullseye. As mention before Batman best ally is darknest.

But whats stopping Bullseye from popping a a knife or a toothpick or a paper clip as soon as Batman sticks his head out of the Darkness to lead him somewhere.

house
Yeah I agree batman wins, I dont usually debate for him but how is a playing card going to pierce kevlar?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by house
Yeah I agree batman wins, I dont usually debate for him but how is a playing card going to pierce kevlar?

It isn't. In fact it has been proven that you cannot kill someone with a playing card (unless maybe you poisoned it). Even if the card hits skin, the most you'll get is a tiny nick. A playing card just doesn't have sufficient mass.

If you aimed for the throat you might nick a few major blood vessels, but by itself that wouldn't kill them (although you would have an easier time finishing them off).

I don't care what the comics say; this is a scientific fact.

Jose123
Originally posted by chilled monkey
It isn't. In fact it has been proven that you cannot kill someone with a playing card (unless maybe you poisoned it). Even if the card hits skin, the most you'll get is a tiny nick. A playing card just doesn't have sufficient mass.

If you aimed for the throat you might nick a few major blood vessels, but by itself that wouldn't kill them (although you would have an easier time finishing them off).

I don't care what the comics say; this is a scientific fact.

You been watching Mythbusters too big grin

Yeah you can't really kill anyone with a playing card just like you can't have sustained all the injuries Batman has,The broken back, all those broken bones and still be walking or just like you can't master 127 different Martial arts style in less than what 15 years when it takes people lifetimes just to master one or two. This is Comics people and were having a fictional fight between two fictional characters. That being said I go with what the two fictional characters have shown me and I still say Bullseye wins.

WindDancer
Indeed, this is comic book world.

Like how ridicoulous to have Bullseye with Adamantium steel inside his body. Only Wolverine is capable of having one. And he is a mutant. Bullseye is not mutated and he has one? Come on...is a bid too silly.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine is not only one capable of having it...

But I think adamantium is poisonous, so you need to have healing factor for that...which Bullseye doesn't. So it's probably 2nd grade adamantium.

Jose123
Indeed, this is comic book world.

Like how ridicoulous to have Bullseye with Adamantium steel inside his body. Only Wolverine is capable of having one. And he is a mutant. Bullseye is not mutated and he has one? Come on...is a bid too silly.

The adamantium process has been perfected since the all those years ago when wolverine first got his Adamantium skeleton.

srankmissingnin
Since Wolverine bones are bonded on the molecular level his bodies ability to make white blood cells has been slown down agreat deal, aparently his healing factor allows him to make up for this. Bullseye has had his bones boned to adamantium, he has a few pure adamantium replacements.

Jose123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Since Wolverine bones are bonded on the molecular level his bodies ability to make white blood cells has been slown down agreat deal, aparently his healing factor allows him to make up for this. Bullseye has had his bones boned to adamantium, he has a few pure adamantium replacements.

I forgot about that. I just got into Daredevil last year and have been trying to get every trade I can get my hands on.

When he first broke his back that happened in the Frank miller issue's right?

I've been trying to look for those tpb's everywhere and no book store or comic shop around my area has them sad

WindDancer
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

But I think adamantium is poisonous, so you need to have healing factor for that...which Bullseye doesn't. So it's probably 2nd grade adamantium.

That would make more sense. Then Bullseye has the equivalent of Deadpool. I always consider adamantium to be restricted to mutants with self-healing abilities and not for humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.