Bamtan in Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
can batman clean up in Sin City?

Beyond theGrave
i got 5 bucks on Marv

Mider
oh Batman watch your back

grey fox
fifteen bucks on a marv /yellow bastard combo......

Arahan
Who is Bamtan?

jesserw21
my fault i was in a rush its batman

jesserw21
Originally posted by jesserw21
my fault i was in a rush its batman

Mider
you said batman not batman and helpers i dont know much about sin city GIVE INFO AND EXAMPLES PLEASE big grin

who?-kid
Originally posted by jesserw21
can batman clean up in Sin City?
I don't know if he can clean up Sin City. But he won't have much problems with Marv, Manute, Dwight, Wallace and Miho.

Maybe if they all attacked him together...

Black Rob
Has Batman even cleaned up Gotham?

grey fox
Nope , personally to 'clean up' a town like gotham i 'd just wipe the damn thing off of the map.......

http://www.currion.net/mushroom.gif

house
Marv is beyond human, He survived tons of bullets and kept going, He got hit by a car twice at full speed and it didnt phase him, And it took two tries of the electric chair to execute him...Miho is bullseye level assasin, She never misses and is very proficiant with swords... Keven is slightly below batman level martial arts and hes completly insane and hartigan with his hand cannon is tough as... I dont see Batman doing anything in sin city besides dying a long and painfull death.

NoFate007
Batman would be smart enough not to just go start fights though. He's got this down.

house
He is not used to the level of corruption in sin city, I know gotham is bad but not half as messed up as sin city.

long pig
Bamtan!

house
all hail king bamtanalien2batmancensored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.