Gill vs. God Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gouki
I was playing Third Strike a while ago, and I was thinking of Gill's Meteor Strrke Super and at the same time, I remembered God Rugal's G End Super Special. They both have their own respective powers, Gill's ability to Resurrect if he is KO'd. He can create and uncreate Fire, and Ice with ease. This dude knows several of the Hidden Techniques of the Kiluminatti. Which has already made very powerful. God Rugal on the other side, knows how to perform his own incarnation of the Shungokusatus(Last Judgement), he can teleport to places with unseen speed, all of that thanks to the Dark Hadou. Plus, he has the Orochi Power as well, which makes him have powerful moves such as the God Press, Dark Barrier, Gigantic Pressure and the rest of his other special moves. They both have good moves and phenemonal power. What do you guys think?

id369
Thier both cheap..........

But Gill is cheaper!

both storywise and gameplay goes to the proken Gill I hate him!

In SNK Igniz prob matches Gill both in Storywise and/or gameplay.

Tha C-Master
I can't stand fighting Gill and he is very cheesy... I LOVE fighting rugal though... and shin akuma...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. "Resurrect!"... *slap slap slap kick pyrokinesis* *plop, dead*... "Kneel before your master!"...

Gouki
Yes, Gill is very cheap, his normal moves have too long of a reach. His Seraphic Wing Super Art hurts 25% Chip Damage. More if he does his Personal Action. I don't to even begin on how cheap his Resurrection move is. It's hard enough to defeat the guy. Then the bastard revives himself. I, myself, never let him get more than half of his Vitality Gauge back because I do a Tatsumaki-Senpukyaku with Ken.

id369
Gill goes down as the cheapest last boss in SF history.

Darkstorm Zero
I concur... Gill is perhaps the single most cheezy individual character ever created for a fighting game (Short of a few whacked out Mugen characters... but those don't count. stick out tongue )

Gouki
Who's runner up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.