Please help me with this flintstones episode!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
i have searched through 100 freaking episode guides and i can't find it! My science teacher said I'd get extra credit if i tell him the name of the episode where the flintstones go to the grand canyon, only it's just a trickle of water bc it was a couple million years young

T.M
try the movie 'The Flintstones In Viva Rock Vegas (2000)'.

think they go to the Grand Canyon in that not sure though.

cybermaster
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
i have searched through 100 freaking episode guides and i can't find it! My science teacher said I'd get extra credit if i tell him the name of the episode where the flintstones go to the grand canyon, only it's just a trickle of water bc it was a couple million years young jetsons is cooler. put a jetsons thread and more people will join in im sure

allofyousuckkk
its npot viva rock vegas.....its an episode, and while jetsans is 10x better, they dont visit the grand canyon, and they ont get me extra credit in science

Nevermind
Why would your science teacher give you extra credit for naming a Flintstones episode? Sounds stupid and unfair to me.

allofyousuckkk
its not just naming the episode....we're talking about weatherign and erosion..he aid he's been looking for this episode for eyars bc they say some important stuff and whoever can find him the episdoe will get lots of extra credit. I wanna know what the episodes name is bc it'll make things easier

forumcrew
http://i-flintstones.tripod.com/episodes.htm google is your friend

mikkij
From Season 2: Droop Along Flintstone. Original airdate: 9-22-61
The Flintstones and the Rubbles agree to take care of Cousin Tumbleweed's ranch, and unwittingly stumble into the filming of a Western.

Wilma: "That's the Grand Canyon?"
Fred: "It's supposed to be big deal some day?" (or something like that)

It actually came on Boomerang either the 18th or 19th of Dec 2011.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.