Comic offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pauliejr
Hey i am sellign over 200 comics for like 70 bucks, including xmen, xfactor, x force, catwomen, spiderman, sandman, gambit, and manny manny more. just one of my gambit issues (#350) is like worth 75 dollars, i just want to get ride of them.

email me at [email protected]

or
i m me on aim at Pauliejr, for more info on it because i cant post the link here, but on ebay search Lot of 200 Comic Books !!!!! Marvel, Dc, must see!!!!!, and you will find it!!!! idk what they are worth so you are gettin a deal.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Pauliejr
Hey i am sellign over 200 comics for like 70 bucks, including xmen, xfactor, x force, catwomen, spiderman, sandman, gambit, and manny manny more. just one of my gambit issues (#350) is like worth 75 dollars, i just want to get ride of them.

email me at [email protected]

or
i m me on aim at Pauliejr, for more info on it because i cant post the link here, but on ebay search Lot of 200 Comic Books !!!!! Marvel, Dc, must see!!!!!, and you will find it!!!! idk what they are worth so you are gettin a deal.

Getting married huh?
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.