Are there any SW BOOKS that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirk Jade
are there any star wars books about a sith? and in the end the BAD GUY WINS? :O shocked and amazed... look the jedi and the light side of the force is good and all but i want to see somthing about the sith. something with true evil and slythery sithy stuff.

Blind Guardian
Have you ever heard of this book called "Revenge of the Sith"?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Blind Guardian
Have you ever heard of this book called "Revenge of the Sith"? Yeah, I hear the bad guys win in that one.

Captain REX
Oh, and The Empire Strikes Back, I heard that Vader won.

SS_181st_Snow
Well, this is the Lit. and EU Section. So (s?)he meant EU Books? Hmm? I can understand a joke, but you don't have to be arrogant. n I dunno of any books like that.

Darth_Glentract
Shadow Hunter, the earlier NJO books.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
are there any star wars books about a sith? and in the end the BAD GUY WINS? :O shocked and amazed... look the jedi and the light side of the force is good and all but i want to see somthing about the sith. something with true evil and slythery sithy stuff.

Don't listen to these people. They do not know what they're talking about. I mean... The Sith didn't win in Revenge of the Sith, people.

They only killed 98% of the Jedi population and took over the Galaxy BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WON!

*Cough*

Captain REX
I hope the cough means you're just kidding. no expression

DarkC
They won in that one movie though, but they eventually lose later.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
I hope the cough means you're just kidding. no expression

Why are you questioning that? I was obviously kidding.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Shadow Hunter, the earlier NJO books.

Both of these feature 'bad guy' victories.

exanda kane
But Shadow Hunter has maul in, and if you have any taste you'll wanna stay away from that guy. The earlier NJO books however do lack quality, although thats just my opinion.

VISQUIS
I think Dirk Jade means that the sith win the entire thing,like win the last movie then its over,Sith have won permanetly,cause I wish that sometimes,When i didnt want General Grievous or count Dooku to die no

General G
Grievous and Dooku dying was very disappointing.

general-pain
Star by Star, though it depends on which perspective you see it from.

general-pain
When it comes ot the Sith, your basically stuck with Shadow Hunter.

Tangible God
When Dooku died, I was sad sad

But when Grievous died, I was happy smile Cuz Grievous sucks.

Arker
Originally posted by General G
Grievous and Dooku dying was very disappointing.

I didn't care for Grievous. But how Dooku dies is very disappointing. I mean, he died when he could've won, but thanks to Sidious he died.

((The_Anomaly))
No, he couldn't have won. Well he MIGHT have been able to win, maybe. As anyone can get lucky and beat another person in a sword battle. But on average, he couldn't win...unfortunately. Lucas says Dooku lost fair and square in the ROTS DVD commentary...

zod69
He really says that? I always though that Dooku dueled better then Anakin and could have won if he wasn't toying with him, but only lost because he believed he would be able to defend Anakin well and did not expect Anakin to overwhelm him like he did in the moves and chop ogg his hands.

((The_Anomaly))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.